Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, Week 15, 12/20/20, 1PM EST

NFLfan

The Houston Texans (4-9) travel to the Hoosier state to play your Indianapolis Colts (9-4) who are vying for a playoff spot. This is nearly a must win game for the Colts if they wish to win the division. They currently have the same record as their division rival Titans. The Colts will be healthy for this one while the Texans are coming with key players out. Expect Jonathan Taylor to have a dominant game, with the Texans' run defense being among the worse in the league. This is a game the Colts should win. 

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

source.gif

Colts Mailbag with Andrew Walker

Behind Enemy Lines: 5 Questions with Texans Wire

Injury Report

How to Watch and Listen to Colts Games

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

haha  We play the Bears. 

Re: Titans game

Feel good about this?

Don't have much of a choice. Stafford is a tough guy, so I expect him to gut it out. 

If we can win out then GB wins next week, then we don't need Detroit to win this game but would be nice if they pull it out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

He's as tough as nails just like Rivers.  Would love to see him as a Colt next year after Rivers retires after winning the SB this year.  

He is. I believe @coltsfansince65 also said that he would like to see Stafford in Colts blue. 

Good luck today! 

Is Western NY rooting for the Bills? When I was in undergrad at Binghamton (not Western NY but in NY), the Bills went to those 4 Super Bowls. There were lots of Bills fans there. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

He is. I believe @coltsfansince65 also said that he would like to see Stafford in Colts blue. 

Good luck today! 

Is Western NY rooting for the Bills? When I was in undergrad at Binghamton (not Western NY but in NY), the Bills went to those 4 Super Bowls. There were lots of Bills fans there. 

Oh yes.  As you might imagine the Bills are extremely popular in WNY.  A large number of their season tickets are from Rochester.  The media is very focused on the team.  It's been a long wait for their franchise to be relevant again.  They are going crazy.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, w87r said:

Dance Dancing GIF by Indianapolis Colts

I know I will be rooting even harder for this guy today after reading that Players tribune article he wrote.

Nice story. Thanks for sharing. Is the article posted somewhere? If not after the game, we can post it somewhere.

Thanks again for opening the thread NFLFan (actual real Colt fan in purple)!

A Very Merry Christmas (week) to all my Colts brothers and sisters (shameless attempt to garner "likes").

Looking for a blowout today so the starters can be resting the last 10 minutes of the game.  Get up early and

run JT down their throats.

Go Colts!  All day, every day!  :coltshelmet:

• Like 2