Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hopefully we don't face the bills first.

Stephen

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

What you think of the dolphins 

It's kinda funny, they never scare me (although I'm sure this will come back to bite me). I actually expect to beat the Dolphins every time we play them, even in years where they are a better team than us. I think it has to do with the fact that the first few years where I watched the Bills, when the Bills were pretty bad, they were still sweeping the Dolphins the first couple of years, so I just got used to that, lol. The Bills did beat the Dolphins in Miami at the beginning of the season, but Miami's a much different team since then, but I've gotta think they'd be the least scariest matchup for the Bills in January.

13 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Chiefs

Steelers

Titans

Browns

Bills 

Whoever....

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

You have the right attitude.

To win the Super Bowl is to not want the easy path but to play the game the way it should be.

To say you just want to make the playoffs or hope we don’t play this team or that, is weak and do you have any faith in the Colts?

So, I say to Coach Reich, say out loud that you don’t care who we play, we will play to score and whip any team in our path to Win The Lombardi Trophy! 

Your team needs to believe that YOU believe in them not just in the locker room but on National TV, so that all of us fans hear it AND the world does, too!

Tell us, with great energy, how much you want to win the Super Bowl!

Its time to bring out that winning beast in everyone and see how much more exciting Colts football will be.

Colts Fan In Arizona...Win!

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is the thing, can anyone tell me who is clearly better between the Steelers, Bills, Titans, Browns, Ravens, Colts, and Dolphins? I can't, the AFC is loaded beyond belief. Only the Chiefs are above everyone IMO. We have a @buffalo34sighting, how does it feel knowing you have the better team finally over the Pats? haha 

I'm sure we'll find a way to lose to them on Monday Night next week! Bills will still be playing for seeding for the rest of the season, so they can't take the foot off the gas. Realistically they can get up to #2 since they're a game behind the Steelers and they have a head-to-head tiebreaker over the Steelers, but if lightning strikes 4 times, they COULD get the #1 if they win out and the Chiefs lose out.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

I'm sure we'll find a way to lose to them on Monday Night next week! Bills will still be playing for seeding for the rest of the season, so they can't take the foot off the gas. Realistically they can get up to #2 since they're a game behind the Steelers and they have a head-to-head tiebreaker over the Steelers, but if lightning strikes 4 times, they COULD get the #1 if they win out and the Chiefs lose out.

I am sure they will, too. Hope to keep seeing your traumatic posts. Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tsarquise said:

I am sure they will, too. Hope to keep seeing your traumatic posts. Lol

I went into the game last night with my usual mentality of "they're going to lose and I'm going to need to cheer for the Patriots to beat the Dolphins on Sunday so the Bills can clinch the division that way."

Bills have spent the last month on primetime, I think I've seen them on TV more this year where I live than the past 10 years (that's if you exclude the mandatory two Bills-Pats games every year).

• Like 3

On 12/20/2020 at 2:08 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is the thing, can anyone tell me who is clearly better between the Steelers, Bills, Titans, Browns, Ravens, Colts, and Dolphins? I can't, the AFC is loaded beyond belief. Only the Chiefs are above everyone IMO. We have a @buffalo34sighting, how does it feel knowing you have the better team finally over the Pats? haha 

Yeah I find the “I hope we don’t have to face XXX team first” is funny.  Because honestly there is no weak AFC team and every game is going to be tough.  But I say bring on whoever, because if we’re going to go to the super bowl, we’re going to have to be able to win tough ones on the road.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SpanosSucks said:

Yeah I find the “I hope we don’t have to face XXX team first” is funny.  Because honestly there is no weak AFC team and every game is going to be tough.  But I say bring on whoever, because if we’re going to go to the super bowl, we’re going to have to be able to win tough ones on the road.  

I agree, I have thought about it and really there isn't a preference for me. All teams can be beaten and are pretty even. It comes down to mistakes and critical plays when the games are played who wins.

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I give us a 50/50 chance vs any of the playoff teams except the Chiefs. I still have that at 30/70, 30% means I think we still have a shot but that will be real tough. Against them you have to play perfect and hope they turn it over 1 or 2 times.

Don’t forget you have to score 30 and make sure no 1 on 1 matchup with Hill or nobody over the top

Just now, runthepost said:

Don’t forget you have to score 30 and make sure no 1 on 1 matchup with Hill or nobody over the top

If our D plays good I think 27 points will do it but if they don't we are in trouble. If Chiefs score 30+ they will beat us IMO. We need to keep them around 27. Rivers can put up 27/28 but after that not sure against them.

On 12/20/2020 at 1:21 AM, buffalo34 said:

It's kinda funny, they never scare me (although I'm sure this will come back to bite me). I actually expect to beat the Dolphins every time we play them, even in years where they are a better team than us. I think it has to do with the fact that the first few years where I watched the Bills, when the Bills were pretty bad, they were still sweeping the Dolphins the first couple of years, so I just got used to that, lol. The Bills did beat the Dolphins in Miami at the beginning of the season, but Miami's a much different team since then, but I've gotta think they'd be the least scariest matchup for the Bills in January.

maybe the phins can bring in Bryan Cox to flip off the fans again.  That was one of the funniest things i've seen.

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I give us a 50/50 chance vs any of the playoff teams except the Chiefs. I still have that at 30/70, 30% means I think we still have a shot but that will be real tough. Against them you have to play perfect and hope they turn it over 1 or 2 times.

The Miami game gave me strong hope.  Our offense is way better than Miami.  If the D can force Mahomes into a bad game, and the offense can actually capitalize, we’d have a shot.