Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As Colts fans are you rooting for or against the Raiders tonight vs the Chargers.

Myles

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Miami is going to beat the crap out of the raiders next week. They are not good. This wildcard is going to come down to the colts game in Pittsburgh and that bills game with Miami the last game. 

We know 

Just be happy Colts have 1 less team to deal with 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Miami is going to beat the crap out of the raiders next week. They are not good. This wildcard is going to come down to the colts game in Pittsburgh and that bills game with Miami the last game. 

If Las Vegas starts Marcus Mariota (and I would if I were Gruden) I think they put up a fight - Mariota came off the bench and definitely played good enough to win tonite.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know, I think it may have been better had the Raiders won because now they have nothing to play for. They weren't catching us anyway no matter what happened tonight. Now they will probably lay an egg vs Miami.

We shall see Miami has to play NE first

10 minutes ago, coltsva said:

FD

I had something weird happen.

I had a feeling Carr would get hurt, so I changed my $1 lineup and took him out. He ended up getting hurt and I cashed for $2 with a score of 86.64 on a 83.44 cutoff lol. Of course Renfrow gets a concussion to balance me out! haha

I'll try and show you my lineup. Not sure if it'll appear. 

pikapal4ever

13375th of 71428

POSITION

$2

WINNING

5 quarters left

Cap Space: $0

MVP - 1.5X PointsJustin Herbert

22/32, 314 YDS, 2 TD

LAC 30@LV 27

5TH - 00:00

69.1%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXJosh Jacobs

26 CAR, 76 YDS, 1 TD

LAC 30@LV 27

44.6%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXHunter Henry

5 REC, 65 YDS, 1 TD

LAC 30@LV 27

26.5%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXHunter Renfrow

Q

CONCUSSION

1 REC, 4 YDS

LAC 30@LV 27

29.4%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXAustin Ekeler

13 CAR, 60 YDS

LAC 30@LV 27

50.5%DRAFTED

It's messy, but all I can do to prove my entry as I can't take pictures. Cashed without Carr though, and I swear I took him out because I thought he'd get hurt for some strange reason.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I had something weird happen.

I had a feeling Carr would get hurt, so I changed my $1 lineup and took him out. He ended up getting hurt and I cashed for $2 with a score of 86.64 on a 83.44 cutoff lol. Of course Renfrow gets a concussion to balance me out! haha

I'll try and show you my lineup. Not sure if it'll appear. 

pikapal4ever

13375th of 71428

POSITION

$2

WINNING

5 quarters left

Cap Space: $0

MVP - 1.5X PointsJustin Herbert

22/32, 314 YDS, 2 TD

LAC 30@LV 27

69.1%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXJosh Jacobs

26 CAR, 76 YDS, 1 TD

LAC 30@LV 27

44.6%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXHunter Henry

5 REC, 65 YDS, 1 TD

LAC 30@LV 27

26.5%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXHunter Renfrow

Q

CONCUSSION

1 REC, 4 YDS

LAC 30@LV 27

29.4%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXAustin Ekeler

13 CAR, 60 YDS

LAC 30@LV 27

50.5%DRAFTED

It's messy, but all I can do to prove my entry as I can't take pictures. Cashed without Carr though, and I swear I took him out because I thought he'd get hurt for some strange reason.

Don’t need to prove it, I didn’t doubt you. 

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

They have nothing to play for. Zilch. 

Yeah they do, pride,  jobs & the chance to be spoilers. Anyone who obviously quits won't be brought back, and Marcus Mariota saw the field for the 1st time as a Raiders tonite, 15 weeks into the season - after losing his job to Ryan Tannehill last season and spending this one backing up Derek Carr, I would imagine he's pretty hungry and has alot to prove!

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Yeah they do, pride,  jobs & the chance to be spoilers. Anyone who obviously quits won't be brought back, and Marcus Mariota saw the field for the 1st time as a Raiders tonite, 15 weeks into the season - after losing his job to Ryan Tannehill last season and spending this one backing up Derek Carr, I would imagine he's pretty hungry and has alot to prove!

Good point.

5 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I'm a bit late to this thread, but I was rooting for the Raiders. I'm not a Gruden hater and I was hoping to not see a team's playoff hoper get further crushed tonight. As a Colts fan I wanted the Raider to win because we hold the tie breaker and are two games up. The Raider still play Miami and I would have loved for them to have been as motivated and competitive as they could be going into that one, because any Miami loss from here on out is a big boon for the Colts. They're professionals and they're still going to play, but this lose probably took the air out of them. Losing two straight when they needed to push for the post season must suck. 

Either way this is a win-win for the Colts. The Raiders likelihood of taking a playoff spot from us just became zero. But them losing wasn't the best outcome necessarily for the Colts. Baltimore and Miami are the teams we should be more concerned about (other than the ones we play) and Baltimore is probably going to win out, and Miami, despite having a hard remaining schedule is playing some great football. :beg:

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ultimately I still can't see Miami beating the Bills, Bills in all likely hood will be playing for seeding.

Plus if Dolphins win both their next 2 games, there is a good chance the division will still be attainable.

Archived