Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As Colts fans are you rooting for or against the Raiders tonight vs the Chargers.

Myles

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'm a little torn.  We have a 2 game lead on them and own the tiebreaker.   If they Raiders win, they stay tied with the Ravens and could potentially keep the Ravens out of the playoffs.  

I'm rooting for the Chargers.  I like that new QB and hope they smash the Raiders.

16 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Doesn’t Matter. But in a way we should be rooting for the raiders to keep it together since they play the dolphins next week. 

I don't know. Even if they lose this week I don't think they would pack it in.

Maybe, Im going to have ro look a little closer at 3 or more way tiebreaker and see if that could play out differently fro just normal H2H and what it boils down to.

I know last time I looked it wasn't very telling to me how it would play out.

1 hour ago, w87r said:

I don't know. Even if they lose this week I don't think they would pack it in.

Maybe, Im going to have ro look a little closer at 3 or more way tiebreaker and see if that could play out differently fro just normal H2H and what it boils down to.

I know last time I looked it wasn't very telling to me how it would play out.

I could see them spiraling downhill tho. If the Raiders win, they will at least keep playing hard as if they can still make the playoffs. If they lose this week, its impossible I believe unless one of the teams loses out. 

2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Cheer for the Chargers

A loss for Raiders almost eliminates them 

we need the raiders to beat the dolphins next week . they win tonight they keep their playoff hopes alive and bring it next week .   raiders are zero threat to the colts ,the colts will not lose 2 of the next 3 games so zero chance they jump ahead .  the dolphins are the biggest threat to the colts right now if the go 3-0 and the colts go 2-1 the colts miss the playoffs at 11-5

Archived