Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Here is my mock updated after hearing from For The Colture and others on what type of players Ballard may be interested in...   Trade - Indy trades 21st overall pick to Pittsburgh for their 24th overall, and 3rd & 4th round picks.   Round 1 Pick 24 (PITT): Greg Newsome, CB, Northwestern  Round 2 Pick 22: Joe Tryon, DE/OLB, Washington Round 3 Pick 23 (PITT): Brady Christensen, OT, BYU Round 4 Pick 22: Jordan Smith, DE/OLB, UAB Round 4 Pick 23 (PITT): Monty Rice, ILB/OLB, Georgia Round 5 Pick 21: Marlon Williams, WR, Central Florida Round 6 Pick 23: D'Ante Smith, OT, East Carolina Round 7 Pick 21: Malik Herring, DT/DE, Georgia
    • Bateman would have to be drafted 21 he is going top 25
    • Looks maybe just above league average until you take Campbell out with injury. (Would never want anyone to be injured, just Can’t count on him at this point)   then just looks like the average middle of the league group.
    • Oh, I loved the Buckner trade as well, I just didn't see it as a "Ballard" type deal, seeing how up until that deal, he never made any splash FA signings.  
    • @Barry Sears   I will give you mine for Baseball too.   Indiana   Victory Field- Indianapolis. International League. Was my first professional baseball game like 15 years ago or so.    Four Winds Field- South Bend, IN. Midwest League. Went with a friend to see Cubs prospects. Really liked the smallness close to field feeling there.   Illinois   Dozer Park- Peoria, IL. MIdwest League- Numerous since I lived there for 13 years went from Cubs to Cards affiliate. Also worked there for a summer   Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL. Numerous times of course.   Guaranteed Rate Field - Chicago, IL. Saw White Sox vs Tigers and only 7 inning game as it poured rain after the 7th and game ended.   Iowa Principal Park Des Moines, IA. PCL - Was back in 2014 when Javy and KB were both there. Actually got a picture with KB and autograph after the game.   Massachutes Fenway Park- Boston, MA. Went in 2018 saw JD Martinez hit a HR over the Green Monster was really nice with electricity. Also they won WS later that year.   Missouri   Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO. Been multiple times, and will probably be there in a couple weeks for a game since living here.   Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City, MO. Actually went on a tour of the stadium before the game and got to see and hold a 2015 WS Ring.    Hammons Field, Springfield, MO. Texas League. Multiple and Cards Double A team. Nice Stadium. Went a lot as it was up the street from school the last 3 years.    New York   Citi Field, Queens, NY. 1 game, sadly was really raining but was really nice going there and loved the Apple in CF   Yankees Stadium, Bronx, NY. Got to sit right behind bullpens. Energetic and enjoyed seeing some historical aspects but still new Stadium.    Ohio   Great American Ballpark Cincinnati, OH- 2 games. Really like the park. Seemed like it is situated for family to come to and see. Like their club seats and special area for that.   Pennsylvania   Citizens Bank Park- Philadelphia, PA- Liked the open concept of the stadium there. easy to walk around. Loved the bullpen being stacked on each other.   Wisconsin   Miller Park. Really Outdated already. A/C was terrible since roof was closed. Even if didnt hate Brewers, I still would put park at bottom. Just did not seem like anybody cared when making it. It is same level to me as A's or TB's     Ontario Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON, CAD- Really interesting park. Enjoyed that a hotel is located in it. Found it funny you can bounce baseball on the field due to turf. Better bang for your buck than US parks. Food was cheap. Ended up getting 2 tickets 20 rows behind home plate for 50$ total. Would recommend, but never got to see it with roof open   So I have 11 MLB stadiums, 5 MiLB teams  
  • Members

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 2,359

• ztboiler

ztboiler 306

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 834

• BProland85

BProland85 1,504