Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If The Colts Don't Make It To The SB Who Are You Pulling For?

King Colt

6 hours ago, King Colt said:

Buffalo all the way. Four straight SB's and no win and the crushing missed FG in one of them. I don't want another dynasty (KC) We have been through that before.

Same. Well and plus I want New England to have some tough competition in their division for once. It's time for a new top dog.

Ravens, they are fun to watch.  the Chiefs and Steelers are entertaining but we have such a rivalry that i cant bring myself to root for them.  Chiefs fans are really nasty towards us too, worse than other teams on reddit and what not.  there were a lot of them celebrating turay's injury and thats only one example 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso80 said:

browns became the ravens when they moved to baltimore didnt they?

Wrong

Ravens became a new franchise and the Browns history went dormant until a new team was restarted

The history and records of the Browns stayed in Cleveland unlike what happened with the Rams(4), Cardinals(2), Oilers/Titans, and Colts

13 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Wrong

Ravens became a new franchise and the Browns history went dormant until a new team was restarted

The history and records of the Browns stayed in Cleveland unlike what happened with the Rams(4), Cardinals(2), Oilers/Titans, and Colts

makes sense since they kept the same name in cleveland

19 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Wrong

Yeah technically that is correct and they get all history.  Are the Browns the first franchise to get that treatment?

The owner and staff all went with the team.  

I'm going to say the Bills.  Like others have mentioned, they have been 4 times and are 0-4 in Super Bowls.  Would be happy for their fans.  Also, wouldn't mind seeing the Browns win a Super Bowl, even though they do have championships from the pre-Super Bowl era.

No to the Packers, Bucs (we all know why) and Steelers.

As a Ravens fan if we don’t win, I pick the Colts. I’m tired of looking in the Super Bowl records and seeing Baltimore/ Indianapolis Colts 2-2. Honestly if you are looking at the history of the franchise in both city’s , it should be 4-0. The Baltimore Colts should never have lost to the Jets, and the Indy Colts should never have lost to the Saints. Don’t even get me started on the 1964 NFL Championship game when we were favored. 

On 12/14/2020 at 10:34 PM, King Colt said:

Buffalo all the way. Four straight SB's and no win and the crushing missed FG in one of them. I don't want another dynasty (KC) We have been through that before.

So many years of just rooting for whom ever qualified from the NFC Preying NE would lose!

blahaha, well hopefully not this year!

:p 

Archived