Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2021 Draft Watchlists and Team Fits/ Senior Bowl Week (Merge)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, stitches said:

Some injury news and concerns that have surfaced about players:

-Azeez Ojulari might have a degenaritive lower leg condition(knee?) and might fall out of R1

-Terrace Marshall has a knee issue too 

-Zach Wilson's shoulder is not 100% after a surgery he had in 2019

-Rashawn Slater flagged for a back issue...

-Christian Darrisaw played with a groin injury to end the 2020 season. Had core mussle surgery in January

There have also been reports that Darrisaw takes plays off and has questionable effort. That combined with injury concerns might drop him.

IDK about back issues with Slater. I watched his pro day which was one of the most intense I’ve ever seen, and he didn’t look like a guy with back issues lol. He did some crazy weight on his squats that had his teammates going crazy.

3 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

There have also been reports that Darrisaw takes plays off and has questionable effort. That combined with injury concerns might drop him.

I've seen people mention him seeming "lackadaisical" at times, but with how high of a level he played at, it didn't seem to negatively affect him. I'm sure something like that would get heavily vetted by teams.

5 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

IDK about back issues with Slater. I watched his pro day which was one of the most intense I’ve ever seen, and he didn’t look like a guy with back issues lol. He did some crazy weight on his squats that had his teammates going crazy.

I wouldn't say he takes plays off, but his play style is very... lackadaisical... is the best way I can describe it. It looks like everything is very easy to him and he does his job and just his job... he wouldn't bury a defender once the play is over... I had very negative reaction to seeing him lack this nasty streak ... but the more I watched of him the more I saw plays where he was roadgrading huge lanes for his RB and the pass-rushers never even sniffed the QB... and he wouldn't finish them in the dirt very often, but... at the end I felt like... who cares? The guy does his job. We already have a mean finisher on the line, we don't need everybody on the line to be like this. 

10 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Coach 

Alright Darrisaw let's FOCUS!!!

Darrisaw

Tired Chum Bucket GIF

• w87r unpinned this topic

Archived