Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Colts Predictions

The Texans racked up a whopping 7 points yesterday against the Bears & Trubisky threw three TDs. Granted, the Colts lucked out with the Texans fumble in the last game but that is football. There is no reason, none ,not one to believe the Colt won't win out this season.

The Texans really need to bounce back. Watson looks almost hopeless at this point, and if Crennell wants to avoid being booted from an interim job yet again they need to show something fast. Coming out and beating us would be a good start for that. Don’t expect the Texans to just roll over and die. It doesn’t matter how bad their season is going, they still take an immense pride in beating us, and it’s something they always get up for as a team. 

Gotta contain Watson. Last game was a miserable series of missed tackles

and Watson running around wild. Contain him and they win. A repeat of the last game and Houston wins. 
I think our D will rise to the occasion.

Colts 33-20 winners. 4 fgs for Hot Rod. 

• Like 1
On 12/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, danlhart87 said:

Odd im the only one picking Texans 

I get that Colts won big Sunday but as proved a week ago Texans always play us tough .

Let's not overlook them

I agree, I'm surprised too. Just like the last matchup with them it is sort of a "trap game" but less so since we're deep into "must win" mode, so I think we're coming to play and win we do we're the better team. Watson and the Texans can be a scary threat to spoil some things, but I have a feeling we beat them pretty definitively this time. 16-27 Colts.

Every serious prediction I try to make with this one has me thinking it will be closer than I like, just because of what Watson is capable of. 

• Thanks 1
On 12/14/2020 at 10:14 AM, Hoose said:

Gotta contain Watson. Last game was a miserable series of missed tackles

and Watson running around wild. Contain him and they win. A repeat of the last game and Houston wins. 
I think our D will rise to the occasion.

Colts 33-20 winners. 4 fgs for Hot Rod. 

He had a 43 QBR for that game.  He was running around alot, but not doing much.  He didn't do anything in the 2nd half.

I'll take a repeat of last time esepecially the -2 the Texans and Watson put up in the 2nd half.

Buckner tweeked  his ankle in practice yesterday and will be questionable Sunday. He did not practice today. Rigo will punt Sunday. I think Buckner will play but at least we have Autry this time and would be fine if he doesn’t.

• Like 1
On 12/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, danlhart87 said:

Odd im the only one picking Texans 

I get that Colts won big Sunday but as proved a week ago Texans always play us tough .

Let's not overlook them

I'm sure the coaches and players aren't over looking them.   It makes no difference if fans do

• Thanks 2