Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Colts Predictions

The Texans racked up a whopping 7 points yesterday against the Bears & Trubisky threw three TDs. Granted, the Colts lucked out with the Texans fumble in the last game but that is football. There is no reason, none ,not one to believe the Colt won't win out this season.

The Texans really need to bounce back. Watson looks almost hopeless at this point, and if Crennell wants to avoid being booted from an interim job yet again they need to show something fast. Coming out and beating us would be a good start for that. Don’t expect the Texans to just roll over and die. It doesn’t matter how bad their season is going, they still take an immense pride in beating us, and it’s something they always get up for as a team. 

Gotta contain Watson. Last game was a miserable series of missed tackles

and Watson running around wild. Contain him and they win. A repeat of the last game and Houston wins. 
I think our D will rise to the occasion.

Colts 33-20 winners. 4 fgs for Hot Rod. 

• Like 1
On 12/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, danlhart87 said:

Odd im the only one picking Texans 

I get that Colts won big Sunday but as proved a week ago Texans always play us tough .

Let's not overlook them

I agree, I'm surprised too. Just like the last matchup with them it is sort of a "trap game" but less so since we're deep into "must win" mode, so I think we're coming to play and win we do we're the better team. Watson and the Texans can be a scary threat to spoil some things, but I have a feeling we beat them pretty definitively this time. 16-27 Colts.

Every serious prediction I try to make with this one has me thinking it will be closer than I like, just because of what Watson is capable of. 

• Thanks 1
On 12/14/2020 at 10:14 AM, Hoose said:

Gotta contain Watson. Last game was a miserable series of missed tackles

and Watson running around wild. Contain him and they win. A repeat of the last game and Houston wins. 
I think our D will rise to the occasion.

Colts 33-20 winners. 4 fgs for Hot Rod. 

He had a 43 QBR for that game.  He was running around alot, but not doing much.  He didn't do anything in the 2nd half.

I'll take a repeat of last time esepecially the -2 the Texans and Watson put up in the 2nd half.

Buckner tweeked  his ankle in practice yesterday and will be questionable Sunday. He did not practice today. Rigo will punt Sunday. I think Buckner will play but at least we have Autry this time and would be fine if he doesn’t.

• Like 1
On 12/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, danlhart87 said:

Odd im the only one picking Texans 

I get that Colts won big Sunday but as proved a week ago Texans always play us tough .

Let's not overlook them

I'm sure the coaches and players aren't over looking them.   It makes no difference if fans do

• Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• CB and DE, not good.   Ballard is a top 5 GM for sure, but those positions have been a issue at draft, and we're trying to solve by FA the last 2 years
    • With Jenkins and Nelson on the left side... no one...zing. Houston, Turay, maybe another FA
    • You're reaching here. NFL.com has always done tiers or buckets. NZ graded him the same as as a bunch of other guys at 6.2 which is "Good backup who could become starter".  Not 6.21, not 6.19... 6.2, the same as 30+ other guys.  You call them evaluators. They are talking heads. And as I mentioned, Ballard said he doesn't care what those guys think. It's his board. He missed, plain and simple.  He was cut because he had starter money. We picked him up on the rebound for cheap as a backup. Good signing for depth, but it's not genius.  At worst he would have been CB2. Again, not genius. It worked out. He was a past pro-bowler for goodness sakes. Good signing on the cheap, and worked out well for our zone. Nobody is saying everyone bats 1000. My only comment was he hasn't been good at CBs in the draft. You then proceeded to drive it off a cliff. 
    • I think there's a good chance Ballard will trade back, again, but doubt it would be for 2 OT's. And just want to say to everyone there are other positions on team besides LT & DE. And the other positions are also needs as well.  
    • @WarGhost21 @chad72 @Archer @Nickster @JoeThornburg @BProland85 @Defjamz26 @Qwiz @jvan1973 @PRnum1 @SaturdayAllDay @MPStack @JediXMan @stitches @ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express @danlhart87 @RNGDShobby   Guys - going to turn the 2nd team selection into first come first serve. We have 7 teams left.   @ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express - I auto assigned you a team that you had on your first round priority stack. If you don't want them, let me know and we'll put it back in the pool, or Chad or I will take.     1 @WarGhost21 Colts 2 @chad72 - jags 3 @Archer jets 4 @Nickster  - Patriots 5 @EastStreet - Dolphins 6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt 7 @BProland85 - 49ers 8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles 9 @Qwiz - Houston  10 @jvan1973 - Falcons 11 @PRnum1 - Chargers 12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints 13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs  14 @RNGDShobby - Lions 15 @MPStack - Panthers  16 @JediXMan - Ravens 17 @stitches - Bengals 18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos 19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys 20. @DiogoSales - Giants 21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington 22 @diogosales - Packers 23 @luv_pony_express - Auto assigned Vikings (we'll take if you don't want) 24 @ColtsGermany - Auto assigned Bills (we'll take if you don't want) 25 @RNGDShobby - Browns 26 27 28 29 30 31 32     Teams remaining in order of draft capital Raiders Titans Bears Cardinals Bucs Rams Seahawks
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,131

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 119

• chad72

chad72 7,391

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,787

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,669

• w87r