Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore - *Updated: AFC DPOW/GMFB Interview* ((Merge))

GoColts8818

7 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Two weeks in a row and two breath taking take aways.  

He had a bit of a slow start to the year and was inconsistent during November but has been play well recently. That INT was the best catch I’ve seen all year, offense included

Just now, csmopar said:

He had a bit of a slow start to the year and was inconsistent during November but has been play well recently. That INT was the best catch I’ve seen all year, offense included

I loved cowher at halftime rightfully so shaming the producer for not showing it in the highlights package.  That’s as good of a catch as you’ll ever see offense or defense.

• Like 9

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I loved cowher at halftime rightfully so shaming the producer for not showing it in the highlights package.  That’s as good of a catch as you’ll ever see offense or defense.

what ticks me off are these rivers haters in the media who keep thinking were just a push over and show no kind of respect for the way our team plays. its like every time we win oh the other team beat themselves

Great INT, but he also got burnt twice today, and got decleated on a Jacobs run. 

Don't get me wrong, the INT was spectacular, but his overall game was very mixed.

1 minute ago, Fluke_33 said:

Which was better Willis pick 6 or Moore pick taking away 6?  Both so good!

The Willis P6 was right to him. He did catch it and run straight, so I'll give him that, but the skill level comparison between the two aren't close.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Great INT, but he also got burnt twice today, and got decleated on a Jacobs run. 

Don't get me wrong, the INT was spectacular, but his overall game was very mixed.

The Willis P6 was right to him. He did catch it and run straight, so I'll give him that, but the skill level comparison between the two aren't close.

Didn't  he force a fumble to

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

No matter what willis does its the same nonsense!!!! He was closing in on a killer hit,  he responded in the run.  All you can say is he ran straight!!!! Get a life man!!! Lol at his stats!!! Moore is a great DB, but don't minimize willis,  he's there doing his job,  which is a bit more than running straight!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Gdlyons said:

No matter what willis does its the same nonsense!!!! He was closing in on a killer hit,  he responded in the run.  All you can say is he ran straight!!!! Get a life man!!! Lol at his stats!!! Moore is a great DB, but don't minimize willis,  he's there doing his job,  which is a bit more than running straight!!

Dude.  Calm down.

• Thanks 1

If you watched his entire game, he had mixed results. He struggled in back-end coverage. He also made some good plays. Mixed results overall. Same with Moore.

The question asked was about the comparison between INTs. There is no comparison to those that are objective. Moore made a tremendously athletic jump, a spectacular one handed catch, etc.. And the INT he got, might not even have been the man he was responsible for (even the announcer said it wasn't his guy, and Moore just read the play and blew it up). Willis's INT did kind of drop in his lap so to speak (due to a bad drop/miss by the WR), and he had open field in front of him. 

Those are just facts.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

If you watched his entire game, he had mixed results. He struggled in back-end coverage. He also made some good plays. Mixed results overall. Same with Moore.

The question asked was about the comparison between INTs. There is no comparison to those that are objective. Moore made a tremendously athletic jump, a spectacular one handed catch, etc.. And the INT he got, might not even have been the man he was responsible for (even the announcer said it wasn't his guy, and Moore just read the play and blew it up). Willis's INT did kind of drop in his lap so to speak (due to a bad drop/miss by the WR), and he had open field in front of him. 

Those are just facts.

I didn’t really phrase my question well.  I didn’t mean to compare the difficulty of the ints.  I was trying to be  tongue  in cheek on the results of each pick. Like what’s more important scoring 6 or taking away 6.  It was just a silly thought.  

sorry it caused such an issue.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I didn’t really phrase my question well.  I didn’t mean to compare the difficulty of the ints.  I was trying to be  tongue  in cheek on the results of each pick. Like what’s more important scoring 6 or taking away 6.  It was just a silly thought.  

sorry it caused such an issue.  

Not a big deal. It's OK to compare lol. 

Both will make the weekly highlight reel, one will make the year's highlight reel. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Those are just facts.

I agree the Moore int was other worldly!!! But the Willis interception was a l more than blind luck.. review the whole play. 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I watched the play multiple times. It was a gift. Even the announcers called it that.

Yep it was product of right place right time which is a bit of coaching to get him in that position to make play but yeah it took a Colts bounce.

Kenny Moore made as good of a play as you will ever see in the NFL.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yep it was product of right place right time which is a bit of coaching to get him in that position to make play but yeah it took a Colts bounce.

Kenny Moore made as good of a play as you will ever see in the NFL.

Willis has a good nose for the ball. He was playing way off. He was closing to lay the wood, but luck had it the WR tipped it. Definitely a Colts bounce. 

• Like 2

PFF picked Kenny's acrobatic interception as their Play of the Week. In addition, they had this to say about him:

Moore was the highest-graded defensive back when covering the slot this week, at 96.3. That mark is also the highest we have seen in 2020.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Shive changed the title to Kenny Moore - *Updated: AFC DPOW/GMFB Interview* ((Merge))
  • w87r changed the title to Kenny Moore *updated AFC Player of Week* (Merge)