Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders, December 13, 2020, 4:05 EST

NFLfan

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Ballard is giving Reich a great team to play with and Reich is playing them below their means. Without Luck, he is a below average coach. 

Grigson gave Pagano bad talent yes, and that was part of the reason Pagano was a bad coach. However, the other part wasn't player related. It was because he was really conservative, non-creative, didn't know schemes very well, and never really understood what was going on as a coach.

Stop...for the love of Unitas.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would've went for it just to make some mad lmao . A TD there puts us up 10. I don't like the way our D is playing. Moore made a big play but Carr is killing us for the most part.

I wanted to get ahead by 6 there. That keeps us in control for the most part still and a TD can get us up by 14 with the 2 point conversion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Ballard is giving Reich a great team to play with and Reich is playing them below their means. Without Luck, he is a below average coach. 

Grigson gave Pagano bad talent yes, and that was part of the reason Pagano was a bad coach. However, the other part wasn't player related. It was because he was really conservative, non-creative, didn't know schemes very well, and never really understood what was going on as a coach.

Then why is Pagano one of the winningest coaches in Colts history?

BeCaUsE aNdReW lUcK... right?

But if you're gonna credit Luck with the success, then you have to credit Grigson with drafting Luck... You see how this works?  Your argument is cyclically bad.  It's a team game, you win as an organization and you lose as an organization.

This is what you do Jared, you find fault, and you have to place the fault at someones feet.  So you go with the scapegoats: the GM (who you've bashed in the past), the HC (who you continue to bash), the QB (who you've bashed in the past), and whoever else is an easy target for your ire.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

So Ballard isn’t in control of the team? If he was as terrible as you say he is, wouldn’t Ballard be able to show that?

Ballard doesn't have the ability to fire Reich. If that were true, Grigson would of fired Pagano as I know those two hated each other. Plus, Ballard likes Reich and they get along very well.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Ballard doesn't have the ability to fire Reich. If that were true, Grigson would of fired Pagano as I know those two hated each other. Plus, Ballard likes Reich and they get along very well.

He can fire him if he can convince Irsay.

So you’re saying Ballard liking Reich is gonna keep him here? Not really the sign of a good GM to allow personal feelings to interfere with business.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I wanted to get ahead by 6 there. That keeps us in control for the most part still and a TD can get us up by 14 with the 2 point conversion.

It is a 50/50 call but I have a bad feeling that Carr drives them down and puts them up 21-20. If we stop them then yes the FG was the right decision because if we kick another FG we go up 9.