Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What a win on Sunday means

CR91

Wow.  Crazy really when you look at the # of QBs some teams  go thru.  
Hey, the Brown may only have 2 guys with winning seasons too over that time...... but for ENTIRELY different reasons.  Ha.

I thought you were gonna say for a chance at a playoff  birth.  I’m trying not to think too much about it.

This is also the first year since 1998 that i dont have Sunday Ticket.  So with Gamepass (which i love), i can only listen to live radio.  Gotta wait until the game ends to watch.  Was an adjustment, but i’m liking the added suspense in radio.  Exciting.... like workin in the garage listening to a local high school game or college game.

Anyway, i’m trying not to think about really needing to win every week from here out.  But if wins do cone, its gonna be exciting until it ends.

Cant really ask for much more.  Sure, a trophy, i know.

3 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Wow.  Crazy really when you look at the # of QBs some teams  go thru.  
Hey, the Brown may only have 2 guys with winning seasons too over that time...... but for ENTIRELY different reasons.  Ha.

I thought you were gonna say for a chance at a playoff  birth.  I’m trying not to think too much about it.

This is also the first year since 1998 that i dont have Sunday Ticket.  So with Gamepass (which i love), i can only listen to live radio.  Gotta wait until the game ends to watch.  Was an adjustment, but i’m liking the added suspense in radio.  Exciting.... like workin in the garage listening to a local high school game or college game.

Anyway, i’m trying not to think about really needing to win every week from here out.  But if wins do cone, its gonna be exciting until it ends.

Cant really ask for much more.  Sure, a trophy, i know.

I prefer to listen to the game on radio. I watch the game with the sound turned off. 

I miss hearing Bob Lamey. He was enough homer but called the games realistically as he saw them, good or bad.

57 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I prefer to listen to the game on radio. I watch the game with the sound turned off. 

I miss hearing Bob Lamey. He was enough homer but called the games realistically as he saw them, good or bad.

Whenever possible, I prefer to listen to radio play-by-play as well, even while watching the game. Radio guys have to be more descriptive, they have to form the visual in your mind based on what they say.

I got into this habit in the early 1990's while watching the AFC Championship Game (Bills vs Broncos) while in another country. The game was on local TV, while the radio call was from AFN radio out of Germany - what memories!

Archived