Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats get Stomped by Rams

FortheWin

On 12/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, FortheWin said:

McVay gets his revenge. 24-3 drubbing.  First time the Pats have lost 7games since 2002. I think they have a 1% chance now to make the playoffs. LOL.

Lol if my Pats finish 9-7 it be a miracle coaching job with Cam “fig arm” Newton as QB.  Funny thing is all we need is Baltimore lose tonight and 1 other time, miami lose 2 more times, and Raiders once.. to make the playoffs at 9-7.. lol so mathematically still in it lol

47 minutes ago, chad72 said:

How do you not attempt a single pass from the 2 yard line with 4 attempts to get to the goal line? It is just a testament to how accurate they think Cam can be. Yeah, where is the "we should have gotten Cam over Rivers" crowd? Haha!!! :) 

Cam started off great, but since COVID his throwing been sub par. We are 2-1 the last three games his stat line is like 50% completion for I think 300 yards TOTAL!

Just now, JimJaime said:

Cam started off great, but since COVID his throwing been sub par. We are 2-1 the last three games his stat line is like 50% completion for I think 300 yards TOTAL!

Why are they not staying patient with Stidham? I felt he shows more potential than Cam Newton. It almost feels like "sink or swim" with Cam and run him to the ground and squeeze what they can out of the 1 year contract money they gave him. That feels like the approach to me.

2 hours ago, JimJaime said:

Lol if my Pats finish 9-7 it be a miracle coaching job with Cam “fig arm” Newton as QB.  Funny thing is all we need is Baltimore lose tonight and 1 other time, miami lose 2 more times, and Raiders once.. to make the playoffs at 9-7.. lol so mathematically still in it lol

8-8 is more likely. I doubt you beat the Bills.

The Ravens will not lose again after tonight if the Browns do beat them. Their last 3 games are Jags, Giants, Bengals.

43 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

8-8 is more likely. I doubt you beat the Bills.

The Ravens will not lose again after tonight if the Browns do beat them. Their last 3 games are Jags, Giants, Bengals.

The Giants COULD beat them! Their D can stop their O, it be interesting if the Giants O could get anything done. 

5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

The Giants COULD beat them! Their D can stop their O, it be interesting if the Giants O could get anything done. 

Yeah. They were better without Jones at QB. LOL

BTW, I can't stand the Ravens so I would not be disappointed to see them packing and the Pats sneak in ahead of them.

5 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

BTW, I can't stand the Ravens so I would not be disappointed to see them packing and the Pats sneak in ahead of them.

Yes and No. For the first time in his CAREER, he went 3 games without a turnover and then the hamstring injury happened for Daniel Jones. Now, he is back to being Daniel Jones of before again, it seems like. 

WFT needs Alex Smith more than anything else, he is a steadying factor that could probably get them the division and he doesn't make costly mistakes and the opponents will have to earn their win against that stout defense.

12 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Oh it’s a long shot! But I think if we did e face the Steelers and I could see our 5th ranked scoring D making it a game.. be boring for non pats or steeers fans as the final score be like 10-7 lol

Archived