Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Qb for next year/QB class of 2021 (merge)

37 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t buy this.

My Uncles friends cousins sister knows a guy who's brothers girlfriends sisters neighbour has some good contacts inside the NFL..... apparently Stafford has indicated he is moving to 1 of 31 teams and the trade will definitely be done on a day of the week ending in Y!.....good contact as the same person told me either Biden or Trump would win the election!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how good people are at reaching conclusions, based on absolutely no information at all.    First, we were definitely getting Stafford. Now, we're definitely not. (And we will definite

Stafford was always my #1 choice among veteran options. (He was my preferred choice last offseason, someone posted a poll and I picked him.)   I'M ALL IN ON STAFFORD YALL.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Rapoport with an update.

Fully expect we will have an answer by next weekend. Hoping for Stafford but it seems like 49ers might be the front-runners now.

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Willie Mays is probably the greatest baseball player of all-time if I had to choose one. Over 3200 Hits, 660 HR's, .302 career batting avg. - over .300. He won a WS in 1954 and NL MVP in 1954 and 1965, great resume!     
    • I'm here and thanks for getting this one set up.  It is a bit strange to lock the other long-lasting thread.  Ironically, it happened on the same day this happened -    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/05/angels-release-albert-pujols.html   Not sure if this is the end of his career or not.  He will clear waivers and I'm sure the Angels will then release him.  Not the way he envisioned his career ending...BUT, someone may pick him up to finish out the season.  Would love to see him return to St. Louis for a curtain call, but it's a hard fit with Goldschmidt at first base and no DH in the NL.   This also from yesterday's news -    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31308409/willie-mays-90-was-steph-curry-michael-jordan-simone-biles-mikhail-baryshnikov   Oldest living Hall of Famer...can't believe he's 90!!  Makes me feel old, too!
    • Do you see how our CULTURE and team mindset jumps off the screen? And now we're getting more athletic. We not falling behind anything.
    • I know the original post was more so relative to the rest of the conference (that is a lot better now). I know. It's a fair question. I just don't get why some people are saying we've fallen off a cliff lol.    I think we edge the division over TEN and make it to AT LEAST the second round. I worry about KC, BAL, and Buffalo. Kinda CLE, but not too much. Kinda LV lowkey, but not much. The Chargers don't scare me JUST yet. Jags, not yet. Steelers fell off I think.
    • Title speaks for itself.    Anything could happen from Tyrod having his moment, to an utter dumpster fire. I say 3-6 wins and last place in the south.    We should include our predictions for the AFCS I pick the Titans and Colts as 1 and 2 with both making the playoffs and jags close to a .500 record. Although with 17 games it will be hard to land on that record.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 3,627

• funktacious2

funktacious2 473

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,751

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 1,360

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 10,401

• rockywoj