Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Strange thing happened towards the end of the game..

Shadow_Creek

So i was watching the game towards the end of the 4th quarter and noticed something strange before the fumble by Watson. A screen popped up showing our team already at 8-4 and Tenn with a loss. i remember thinking to myself it was kind of odd for them to show that before the game was over plus the Texans were still driving and even the announcers seemed oblivious to it  they just kept talking regularly then the fumble happened. i wonder did any of y'all noticed that as well?

1 minute ago, Shadow_Creek said:

So i was watching the game towards the end of the 4th quarter and noticed something strange before the fumble by Watson. A screen popped up showing our team already at 8-4 and Tenn with a loss. i remember thinking to myself it was kind of odd for them to show that before the game was over plus the Texans were still driving and even the announcers seemed oblivious to it  they just kept talking regularly then the fumble happened. i wonder did any of y'all noticed that as well?

That was really weird. I noticed it as well. They had Colts 8-4 and Texans 4-8 BEFORE the fumble.

Conspiracy theorists would say this is proof the NFL is fixed

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

It was odd

6 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Yeah, I noticed that to and joked with my kids about they knew the outcome.

I also appreciate you calling that fumble by Watson what it was.

I keep seeing botched snap floated around. While it may not of been the best snap Watson lost thw ball, can't blame Center for that.

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Yeah, I noticed that to and joked with my kids about they knew the outcome.

I also appreciate you calling that fumble by Watson what it was.

I keep seeing botched snap floated around. While it may not of been the best snap Watson lost thw ball, can't blame Center for that.

Maybe it is the C and OL coach in me but 90% of the bad snap fumbles are because of the  person at the QB position 

10 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

That was really weird. I noticed it as well. They had Colts 8-4 and Texans 4-8 BEFORE the fumble.

Conspiracy theorists would say this is proof the NFL is fixed

Thinking back, Im pretty sure is was literally the play before rhe fumble as well.

Just now, w87r said:

Thinking back, Im pretty sure is was literally the play before rhe fumble as well.

No it was definitely before.

I was thinking "why do they have us at 8-4 when we're about to lose this game ?"

Texans had the ball at the 6 yard line and a first down.

They flash the graphic and then magically the fumble happens.

No joke

2 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

No it was definitely before.

I was thinking "why do they have us at 8-4 when we're about to lose this game ?"

Texans had the ball at the 6 yard line and a first down.

They flash the graphic and then magically the fumble happens.

No joke

Thats what I said.

The play before the fumble.

Wasnt saying after, just not multiple plays before.

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Sometimes they do a “if things stay the same as they are right now” and throw up a graphic. Could that be it?

that's what i thought the announcer's were about to talk about when it popped up but they seemed like they didn't even know it was up there

6 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Sometimes they do a “if things stay the same as they are right now” and throw up a graphic. Could that be it?

It definitely wasnt the time for it. At the moment it looked as of the Texans were going in for the win

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

It definitely wasnt the time for it. At the moment it looked as of the Texans were going in for the win

Agreed. Just know I’ve seen them do stuff like that before. And we were technically ahead. 

Either way, no way Watson gave up that fumble on purpose. :scratch: 

Just now, CamMo said:

Agreed. Just know I’ve seen them do stuff like that before. And we were technically ahead. 

Either way, no way Watson gave up that fumble on purpose. :scratch: 

No doubt he didnt, but it definitely was weird for sure.

Maybe it was a message from the football gods that the Colts are receiving divine assistance. We have a particularly spiritual team and coaching staff. Perhaps the team’s prayers are being answered....:lecture:

That botched snap was so bizarre that I can’t help wondering if there was some divine intervention. Spirits can absolutely manipulate energy and objects. 

I have a thing I do when the Colts have the ball...I light a candle on my table.  I had just said Lord help us win this and as soon as I said that the ball was hiked and fumbled!  I jumped up and down of course screaming!  It was in the stars?! LOL!

9 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Mistakes happen. Remember when Fox News showed that one Supreme Court justice had died when she was alive? She lived like another 3 years after.

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

One time a local newspaper years ago in a Sunday edition printed Mondays lottery results instead of Saturdays results. 

The results they printed for Monday, 24 hours ahead of time, were the exact numbers that drew in. :thinking:

How does anyone here explain this? 
in the spirit world, there is no “time”.  Spirits can see what’s going to happen in the “future.” 
Perhaps they didn’t interfere but were broadcasting to the praying Colts fans that all would be okay. :console:

11 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Yeah I saw that as well.  Made a comment to one of my kids watching the game with me.  it was probably innocent enough.  They probably changed it when Hines returned the free kick to the 5 and didn't change it back when the refs tried to give the game to Houston.

It would have to be a conspiracy involving players on the field, at the right moment.  What, like 57 human beings on 32 teams keeping a lid on the NFL managed outcomes?  Good luck with that.

Sounds like a coincidental error where the folks in the "truck" couldn't adjust their new graphics quick enough to capture how fast HOU went down the field.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

It would have to be a conspiracy involving players on the field, at the right moment.  What, like 57 human beings on 32 teams keeping a lid on the NFL managed outcomes?  Good luck with that.

Sounds like a coincidental error where the folks in the "truck" couldn't adjust their new graphics quick enough to capture how fast HOU went down the field.

While that is true youd never keep it under wraps, on the other hand, who would believe them if they said anything? 

My shares in tin foil don't approve of this post.

Watson knew the REFS were cheating for him all game so he gave the game away hahalmao :sarcasm: happy homer simpson GIF

Archived