Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Raiders Predictions

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Raiders got skunked last week and that is not good news but the Colts can win as they are healthy and I think they will. I just hope Reich does not go for it when it's 4th & 40.  

Chargers got skunked...Raiders pulled out a last-minute win against the worst team in the NFL...before the NYJ threw the end of that game (and people say teams don't tank lol).

I think the Raiders are a team that plays up or down to their opponent...so I expect a close game. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts 17 Raiders 30

Heartburn, a mild stroke, 2 chairs broken and dog getting dirty looks..   The game? I'm not sure yet..

Works a lot Colts win like 90% of the time I pick them to lose 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You do realize he asked for the release

Now that you mention it I do remember that.  I believe he had a problem with our OL coach.  I think we wound up firing the OL line coach anyways.  Too bad he couldn't have made it through the season with us.  He might still be here. 

I’m hoping our DL got a little taste of blood last week and wants some of Carr.  
  Look for 3 sacks this week, 1 pick, and 1 forced fumble .   The D is getting on a roll and building some swag.  Buckner and Autry gonna be “throwin people around like they dont have family in the stands” .... oh, wait... well they’ll still throw them around, just not feel as bad afterward i guess.  And...  Bout time to hear from Blackmon too i think.

On O, Pittman and Marvin are gonna show up.  Maybe not in stats, but big plays.  Got a feeling Rivers will hit MAC or other TE for a couple big plays.  And look for Taylor snd Hines to be trying to keep EACH OTHER off the field.

(fingers crossed)

15 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Chargers got skunked...Raiders pulled out a last-minute win against the worst team in the NFL...before the NYJ threw the end of that game (and people say teams don't tank lol).

I think the Raiders are a team that plays up or down to their opponent...so I expect a close game. 

This is how I have felt about the Colts since the post Manning days. We have always been capable of going toe to toe with some giants, but equally capable of laying some absolute eggs too. It's an especially bumpy roller coaster ride being a Colts fan.

5 hours ago, Chucklez said:

This is how I have felt about the Colts since the post Manning days. We have always been capable of going toe to toe with some giants, but equally capable of laying some absolute eggs too. It's an especially bumpy roller coaster ride being a Colts fan.

I hope we can get back to some consistency soon. If this team could just put two half’s of football together on both sides we could take a big step from being very good to great.

How about this prediction:

Raiders score first

Colts will be down at halftime

Indy will only allow 3 points in the 2nd half

With under 2 mins to go we'll try to run out the clock, but get called for 3 holding calls giving the ball back to the raiders. 

We will NOT zero blitz them on their last offensive play, and Julian Blackmon will pick off Carr to seal our win 

Bonus prediction:

The game day thread will be lit fam lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

How about this prediction:

Raiders score first

Colts will be down at halftime

Indy will only allow 3 points in the 2nd half

With under 2 mins to go we'll try to run out the clock, but get called for 3 holding calls giving the ball back to the raiders. 

We will NOT zero blitz them on their last offensive play, and Julian Blackmon will pick off Carr to seal our win 

Bonus prediction:

The game day thread will be lit fam lol

I look forward to the 1st half again then.

:sarcasm:

On 12/10/2020 at 10:25 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Raiders have 1st and goal at the one and Derek Carr fumbles the game away, Colts win and Raiders fans say it is rigged Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Honestly i just hope the rest of the Colts games end with a game winning fumble so people can say we were gifted the super bowl

• Haha 1
On 12/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, richard pallo said:

Denzelle Goode is a starting guard for them. iI really liked his potential as a Colt and we wound up releasing him.  I thought it was a mistake and I still do. 

Bruh Goode spent way too much time in the tub as a colt. Was always injured. You can only spend so much time on that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is my 1st attempt at one of these so far, and I have little information right now, but I'll try and do the best I can. Hoping to crank out 3 of these by the time the draft begins on the 29th.   Round 1.) Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan- I realize we need a LT very badly. However, I believe Darrisaw will go before 21, and Teven Jenkins is more of a RT than a LT. That's why we choose Paye in the 1st. He is by far the best EDGE in the class to me, fits the scheme from what I've seen, and can start immediately on a team that is extremely weak at the position after missing out on re-signing Autry and possibly Houston.    Round 2.) Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame- He may or may not fall to us in the 2nd round, but there will be a OT or two that does fall, and I'll assume for the sake of this mock draft, that he's the guy who falls to us. Eichenberg is solid at everything, just not great. He reminds me of Anthony Costanzo and I think he can start right away for us at LT. This would solidify the line for a long time after we paid Braden and Quenton.   Round 4.) Monty Rice, ILB, Georgia- I haven't studied him a lot yet, but I think he'd make a very good Anthony Walker replacement in the LBer group. EJ Speed and Glasgow aren't good enough to start behind Okereke IMO or start if he goes down due to injury, so that's where Monty Rice comes in.   Round 5.) Bobby Brown, DT, Texas A&M- Excellent run defender that plays well in a 4-3 defense. Very solid scheme fit that can possibly get playing time on running downs. Only downside is he's not a 3 down player, but with Buckner and Grover starting, it really shouldn't matter.   Round 6.) Rachad Wildgoose, CB, Wisconsin- He is more of a slot corner than anything else, but he can play any scheme. Only played two games last year due to injury, but that's why he fell. Very intelligent player that has room to improve, and with Rhodes and Carrie under 1 year contracts, they'll be no pressure during his first year for him.   Round 7.) Dax Milne, WR, BYU- Dax can play in any scheme and can also play special teams. Solid route runner who can catch the ball. He's very quick and can make big plays.   Let me know what you think below!
    • Thank you! I was very happy to get Wentz as I thought he was the best option available at that point once Stafford was traded for, and the price wasn't too bad. We may get off very easy with Wentz for another decade. I think we'll be in good shape!    Nice seeing you again! I appreciate the kind words!
    • Welcome back, Jared.   You’ve been missed.  And we’ve noticed your absence.   It’s nice to have you back.    I can only speak for myself, but I can’t imagine anyone not forgiving you for any offenses, real or otherwise.   We just want you happy in your life and able to enjoy the Colts! Hopefully there are many better days ahead both for you and your favorite team!      
    • I'm guessing most of you remember me well. I wasn't in a good place a few months ago before I stopped posting on the forum. I probably annoyed some people and made some enemies. For that, I'm sorry. I've had to get away from here for a while, and just spend some time evaluating my life. Been working on my people skills, living life to the fullest, getting comfortable finacially, and just getting right with myself mentally and emotionally.    I have spent a little time here and there looking at FA as it has happened. Same thing with the draft. I have a lot to learn in less than two weeks though. My main focus was improving myself though, and now I think I'm finally back on a stable level where I can communicate at a normal level with people again. I'm ready to have fun again. We have a possible new franchise QB with Carson Wentz, most of our team is still intact, and we have some new depth on the trenches with less than two weeks to go before the draft.   To the Mods, I apologize for my behavior the last couple months before I stopped posting. I wasn't in the right frame of mind at all. I needed some help. I even created another account to try and eliminate myself and just start over so the problem wouldn't exist and everyone would forget about me. I'm sorry for doing that too. I'm going to do my very best to be a great poster from now on, and I can't wait to start chatting with everyone again. No matter how well I got along with each and every one of you or not. All I ask is a 2nd chance.   Thanks for reading this, and I'll see you guys on the forums!   ~Jared
    • Please see my post in the NFL forum regarding this lol.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 3,490

• Nadine

Nadine 6,640

Administrators
    • Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 3,784

• superrep1967

superrep1967 560

• jimmy g

jimmy g 357