Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Raiders Predictions

danlhart87

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Raiders got skunked last week and that is not good news but the Colts can win as they are healthy and I think they will. I just hope Reich does not go for it when it's 4th & 40.  

Chargers got skunked...Raiders pulled out a last-minute win against the worst team in the NFL...before the NYJ threw the end of that game (and people say teams don't tank lol).

I think the Raiders are a team that plays up or down to their opponent...so I expect a close game. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You do realize he asked for the release

Now that you mention it I do remember that.  I believe he had a problem with our OL coach.  I think we wound up firing the OL line coach anyways.  Too bad he couldn't have made it through the season with us.  He might still be here. 

I’m hoping our DL got a little taste of blood last week and wants some of Carr.  
  Look for 3 sacks this week, 1 pick, and 1 forced fumble .   The D is getting on a roll and building some swag.  Buckner and Autry gonna be “throwin people around like they dont have family in the stands” .... oh, wait... well they’ll still throw them around, just not feel as bad afterward i guess.  And...  Bout time to hear from Blackmon too i think.

On O, Pittman and Marvin are gonna show up.  Maybe not in stats, but big plays.  Got a feeling Rivers will hit MAC or other TE for a couple big plays.  And look for Taylor snd Hines to be trying to keep EACH OTHER off the field.

(fingers crossed)

15 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Chargers got skunked...Raiders pulled out a last-minute win against the worst team in the NFL...before the NYJ threw the end of that game (and people say teams don't tank lol).

I think the Raiders are a team that plays up or down to their opponent...so I expect a close game. 

This is how I have felt about the Colts since the post Manning days. We have always been capable of going toe to toe with some giants, but equally capable of laying some absolute eggs too. It's an especially bumpy roller coaster ride being a Colts fan.

5 hours ago, Chucklez said:

This is how I have felt about the Colts since the post Manning days. We have always been capable of going toe to toe with some giants, but equally capable of laying some absolute eggs too. It's an especially bumpy roller coaster ride being a Colts fan.

I hope we can get back to some consistency soon. If this team could just put two half’s of football together on both sides we could take a big step from being very good to great.

How about this prediction:

Raiders score first

Colts will be down at halftime

Indy will only allow 3 points in the 2nd half

With under 2 mins to go we'll try to run out the clock, but get called for 3 holding calls giving the ball back to the raiders. 

We will NOT zero blitz them on their last offensive play, and Julian Blackmon will pick off Carr to seal our win 

Bonus prediction:

The game day thread will be lit fam lol

4 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

How about this prediction:

Raiders score first

Colts will be down at halftime

Indy will only allow 3 points in the 2nd half

With under 2 mins to go we'll try to run out the clock, but get called for 3 holding calls giving the ball back to the raiders. 

We will NOT zero blitz them on their last offensive play, and Julian Blackmon will pick off Carr to seal our win 

Bonus prediction:

The game day thread will be lit fam lol

I look forward to the 1st half again then.

:sarcasm:

On 12/10/2020 at 10:25 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Raiders have 1st and goal at the one and Derek Carr fumbles the game away, Colts win and Raiders fans say it is rigged Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Honestly i just hope the rest of the Colts games end with a game winning fumble so people can say we were gifted the super bowl

On 12/10/2020 at 12:16 PM, richard pallo said:

Denzelle Goode is a starting guard for them. iI really liked his potential as a Colt and we wound up releasing him.  I thought it was a mistake and I still do. 

Bruh Goode spent way too much time in the tub as a colt. Was always injured. You can only spend so much time on that

Archived