Colts Raiders Predictions

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts 17 Raiders 30

Heartburn, a mild stroke, 2 chairs broken and dog getting dirty looks..   The game? I'm not sure yet..

Works a lot Colts win like 90% of the time I pick them to lose 

Posted Images

The X-factor is the health of Castonzo and Le’Raven Clark. 

If the Colts are starting OL Chaz Green, in addition to an immobile and hobbled Phillip Rivers, the Colts are in trouble.  Indy almost lost to Houston due to having  a third string left tackle.  

As someone said before, the the Raiders can and likely will neutralize our DLine with their bigger and solid OL. That and Derek Carr is underrated and he plays us well.

The defense will have to “ball out” for the Colts to win in Vegas. 

Hope I am wrong: Raiders 27, Colts 17

1 hour ago, Jaredfor3 said:

The X-factor is the health of Castonzo and Le’Raven Clark. 

If the Colts are starting OL Chaz Green, in addition to an immobile and hobbled Phillip Rivers, the Colts are in trouble.  Indy almost lost to Houston due to having  a third string left tackle.  

As someone said before, the the Raiders can and likely will neutralize our DLine with their bigger and solid OL. That and Derek Carr is underrated and he plays us well.

The defense will have to “ball out” for the Colts to win in Vegas. 

Hope I am wrong: Raiders 27, Colts 17

Yea last year  we couldn't  get enough pressure  on carr.

7 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Undersized D players ? Like Buckner and Stewart ? Wait what ?

our defense is built on speed lewis is 275 playing defensive tackle turray is small also the linebackers are very small . this defense is similar to tony dungy speed defense .  while the colts had some big defensive tackle like booger and simon they still were a very undersized unit and got beat up by big teams such as chargers steelers pats .   this colts team is very under sized overall .

• Like 1

Can't figure raiders out, they beat the chiefs once, played them tough twice but was in danger of losing to Jets. I think we get the Raiders that played the chiefs(they also know a playoff seeding may be on the line)

Colts 28 Raiders 24.

I thinks they have a problem with the speed of our defense

From here on out, every game is important. We are still in position to "control our destiny". If we lose then needing luck starts to factor in. Simple as that. So I really hope we can pull this one out continue to be in this position and if we're lucky the other contenders might faulter and grant us more options to continue to be in control.

Edit: Also 24-23 Colts

5 hours ago, coming on strong said:

our defense is built on speed lewis is 275 playing defensive tackle turray is small also the linebackers are very small . this defense is similar to tony dungy speed defense .  while the colts had some big defensive tackle like booger and simon they still were a very undersized unit and got beat up by big teams such as chargers steelers pats .   this colts team is very under sized overall .

Lewis is playing almost primarily at DE where he is big for  DE, Buckner is massive, Stewart is massive, Stallworth is not tiny DT........we have great speed but by no means are we a smallish Defense

42 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Lewis is playing almost primarily at DE where he is big for  DE, Buckner is massive, Stewart is massive, Stallworth is not tiny DT........we have great speed but by no means are we a smallish Defense

Yep. And also Autry at 6-5, 285 lbs at DE.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, carmelcolt said:

Can't figure raiders out, they beat the chiefs once, played them tough twice but was in danger of losing to Jets. I think we get the Raiders that played the chiefs(they also know a playoff seeding may be on the line)

Colts 28 Raiders 24.

I thinks they have a problem with the speed of our defense

They were missing  jacobs versus the jets he makes their offense more dynamic 

14 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I just remembered that chargers and raiders are in the same division. Lots of familiarity with rivers and the raiders. Will be interesting how this could effect the game.

what's rivers overall record against raiders 

On 12/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, prsiii said:

Historically phillip rivers has the most wins against the raiders than any other quarterback with 18, second to Elway with 13.

That’s understandable, as divisional rivals they faced off twice every season, and the Raiders stunk for more than a decade after they went to the Superbowl in 2002 and got pummeled by Tampa, coached by their old coach Jon Gruden.

Rivers actually won his first 8 matchups against them, from 2006 -2009. Since then he’s 10-10, for an overall record of 18-10 against the villains dressed in black.

Josh Jacobs' status for week 14 is uncertain right now. He hasn't practiced yet, so he might rest one more week.  If not, Devantae Booker will take his place. Then there is TE Waller, who is one of Carr's favorite targets.  He is the one to watch out for. 

The Colts have a good chance in this game. If the Falcons could stop the Raiders, so can the Colts IMO. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pacolts56 said:

The Raiders suck.

Colts    41

Vegas  20

I agree. What was once a great organization is now just a faded thought.

Al Davis let stuff get personal and soured the franchise. 

Did he have a legit issue? Maybe? 

image.thumb.png.ad94895aba75122c50d692b0bb3895f2.png And then there is this.  I swear it looks like a camel toe to me. :dunno:

• Haha 2

I have analyzed every forthcoming aspect of this game and conducted a full scientific investigation into this matter.  I have tirelessly worked countless hours and prepared for weeks in advance, just for this moment. 

In conclusion, I have determined if the Colts score more points then the Raiders at the end of 4th quarter when the game clock hits 0.00, the Colts would win the game.  That is all I know at this point in my experiment.  

fire panic GIF

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

The Raiders suck.

Colts    41

Vegas  20

The Raiders nearly beat KC twice. They beat The Browns, who beat us. Wouldn't say they suck, they're just not the most consistent and play down to competition. Sound familiar? LOL :(

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, 07dleigh said:

The Raiders nearly beat KC twice. They beat The Browns, who beat us. Wouldn't say they suck, they're just not the most consistent and play down to competition. Sound familiar? LOL :(

It’s just a hunch.... but I think our defense comes up big this week with more turnovers and it helps pad our margin.