Colts Raiders Predictions

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts 17 Raiders 30

Heartburn, a mild stroke, 2 chairs broken and dog getting dirty looks..   The game? I'm not sure yet..

Works a lot Colts win like 90% of the time I pick them to lose 

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I love it, that is why we win you give us the mojo  reversal to do so. I think it is another 50/50 game but I have us winning in a close one like today.

Works a lot lmao

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Wow

Colts win like 90% of the time I pick them to lose 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Colts 17 Raiders 30

I really dont know. That Raider game will be hard, I ain't getting fooled by them losing to Atl.  I don't like your score but wouldnt shock me if we lost. Hopefully we pull it out!

• Like 1

I had to watch the game on the small red zone screen squinting  my eyes! Got to  BWW and they weren't even showing the game due to some kind of contract restrictions. Only place BWW had it was on the small red zone screen. And this was a home game and I live in Houston.

I predict that if the Colts lose, they will miss the playoffs, but if they win, they will make the playoffs.

Will be a really tough game.  The play calling and coaching decisions will have to be flawless.  I will go with my heart ... Colts will win.

1 hour ago, IinD said:

Heartburn, a mild stroke, 2 chairs broken and dog getting dirty looks..

The game? I'm not sure yet..

Aw Man! you sound like Me a couple of years ago. Did not get to see the game today. Went over to watch the rocket lift off. great day in the low 70's with no clouds in the sky. Being a Colt fan is a tough thing.  Raiders by 10 by the time I get the boat on the trailer heading home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being a charger his whole life.......Rivers loves Raider week. Charger/raider rivalry was always great.

That also was one game you definitely did not bring your kids to. Sd police would staff an additional 50 officers. 

• Like 1

May be just me but the colts are too inconsistent to predict.  We seem to be on a downward trend.......today was a w, but it was blind luck in the face of poor decisions and execution.  Not because we "took care of business".  We should have lost today.

9 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

May be just me but the colts are too inconsistent to predict.  We seem to be on a downward trend.......today was a w, but it was blind luck in the face of poor decisions and execution.  Not because we "took care of business".  We should have lost today.

The Raiders lost to Falcons by 30 barely beat a tanking Jets team. They have some problems.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, rockywoj said:

I predict that if the Colts lose, they will miss the playoffs, but if they win, they will make the playoffs.

Will be a really tough game.  The play calling and coaching decisions will have to be flawless.  I will go with my heart ... Colts will win.

They could lose and still make it 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

The Raiders lost to Falcons by 30 barely beat a tanking Jets team. They have some problems.

Agreed.  So do the texans who we beat by blind luck, and the jags who beat us outright week one, and so do we.....confidence us based on consistency.  We might win handily or get crushed.....all I'm saying is neither would surprise me.

U picked the Titans game as we were missing Autry and Buckner. I though we would beat the Texans more convincingly as they were missing their #1. Next week should b a shoot out. Raiders have no defence but their Oline is huge and they will maul our under sized D players. I think a shootout. Last team with ball wins lol.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

U picked the Titans game as we were missing Autry and Buckner. I though we would beat the Texans more convincingly as they were missing their #1. Next week should b a shoot out. Raiders have no defence but their Oline is huge and they will maul our under sized D players. I think a shootout. Last team with ball wins lol.

Undersized D players ? Like Buckner and Stewart ? Wait what ?

• Like 3