Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Castonzo, Okereke, Rigo, and Willis all ruled OUT for Sunday

10 minutes ago, Caleb3502 said:

I assume George Odum will fill in for Willis. Probably will see more of Tavon Wilson as well. 

10 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Who plays for Willis? 

31?

Reich said veteran S Tavon Wilson (31) will be covering for Willis.

• Like 1

Surprised Odum wont be starting for Willis. He always makes plays when he has to fill in.  Getting Buckner, Autry, and Kelly back is the biggest thing. Hopefully Reich has a plan for that left side. Watt could have a field day if he doesn’t.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Surprised Odum wont be starting for Willis. He always makes plays when he has to fill in.  Getting Buckner, Autry, and Kelly back is the biggest thing. Hopefully Reich has a plan for that left side. Watt could have a field day if he doesn’t.

Odum stinks

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
11 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Ryan Allen will most likely be called up from the practice squad, and punt for us Sunday.

Can he though? He was just signed and I thought they said he wouldnt clear protocols in time 

10 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Can he though? He was just signed and I thought they said he wouldnt clear protocols in time 

He was signed to the practice squad yesterday, but Ballard mentioned that he had been looking at punters as soon as he was made aware of Rigo's condition, and that was last week so Allen may have already cleared protocols for all we know.

• Like 2

I’m hoping the Steelers hold on so we can ruin their perfect season. :goodluck:

Let’s get the run game going with Castonzo out. Hopefully that will take some of the stress off the O line. 

1 hour ago, Lancer1 said:

Hopefully we win this game, and get a little healthier as we prepare to take on Vegas, Houston again & Pittsburgh.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CamMo said:

I’m hoping the Steelers hold on so we can ruin their perfect season. :goodluck:

I'd love that! Hopefully KC loses another game before then so it wouldn't cost the Steelers the top seed. If they know that they can afford 1 loss without surrendering the AFC's #1 seed, they may not fight as hard, preferring to enter the postseason as healthy as possible but if we can win there, it could give us the AFC South title, in addition to a ton of belief & confidence in the event that we have a rematch several weeks later with a trip to Tampa as the prize.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'd love that! Hopefully KC loses another game before then so it wouldn't cost the Steelers the top seed. If they know that they can afford 1 loss without surrendering the AFC's #1 seed, they may not fight as hard, preferring to enter the postseason as healthy as possible but if we can win there, it could give us the AFC South title, in addition to a ton of belief & confidence in the event that we have a rematch several weeks later with a trip to Tampa as the prize.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. One week at a time.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Better than it looked at the start of the week but please double and triple team Watt at the left tackle spot.

so he lines up against the lt now? i thought it was usually the RT unless he was on a stunt or something 

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

so he lines up against the lt now? i thought it was usually the RT unless he was on a stunt or something 

If they're smart, they'll move him around. I recall an interview that Raiders great Howie Long was giving in which he outlined how he moved around and stated "Instead of just 1 lineman having to prepare for me, all 5 have to prepare for me!"

5 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

He lines up all over the line.  I am sure he will get some rushes on the Colts backup left tackle.  They would be beyond dumb not too and O’Brien doesn’t work there anymore.