Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buckner activated

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Looks like we have Taylor, Buckner, and Autry back. I believe Kelly will play as well? Not 100% sure about that. We should be able to beat the Texans now on Sunday. Hopefully Clark doesn't kill us at LT.

Great to have you back Buckner!

Hope Clark isn't even playing lol

• Like 3
Just now, Arodgers12 said:

The Colts have a great fan base. Thanks again for not rubbing our faces in it after you beat us.

Packers are a class organization. Love the team, and the fans are great. Always root for them when they aren't facing the Colts or the Broncos (I live in Colorado and my parents are Bronco fans).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

The Colts have a great fan base. Thanks again for not rubbing our faces in it after you beat us.

Only two teams I will do that too, Texans and Patriots.  Chiefs are rapidly reaching that point, mainly cause their fans are starting to act the way Pats fans did.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

Didn't Pinter play tackle at Ball State? I know we wish he had longer arms, but haven't we considered that option?

There's no way I'd start Pinter at LT over Clark. Having Pinter try to go 1-on-1 with JJ Watt all game at a position he hasn't played in the pro's yet is asking to absolutely kill any confidence he has. I don't think he has the length to play LT in the NFL anyhow. We're way better off with Clark having a week of starting reps.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

The d will have the call of the wild with buck leading the pack. Too bad the game couldn’t be in London.  Lol. Sorry. That is so lame. 

Hopefully, he will make Watson his Spitz!

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, coltsva said:

Looking for a clarification:

Did Autry, Taylor and Buckner have Covid, or just high risk exposure?

Taylor they said off the bat was high risk exposure.  It was reported both Autry and Buckner tested for it but based on the timing Buckner at least didn’t have symptoms.

• Thanks 1
On 12/4/2020 at 10:43 AM, csmopar said:

Only two teams I will do that too, Texans and Patriots.  Chiefs are rapidly reaching that point, mainly cause their fans are starting to act the way Pats fans did.

Glad you're noticing this as well. They're riding the high after winning a SB in 50 years and landing a once in a generation talent at the QB position. On one hand, I get it.....they've been through a lot, but on the other.......they need to relax. 

I see so many Chiefs fans screaming they're a dynasty without even knowing what a dynasty is. It's extremely hard to go back to back in this league so while they do have all the pieces in place for another run, I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, ManningGM said:

Glad you're noticing this as well. They're riding the high after winning a SB in 50 years and landing a once in a generation talent at the QB position. On one hand, I get it.....they've been through a lot, but on the other.......they need to relax. 

I see so many Chiefs fans screaming they're a dynasty without even knowing what a dynasty is. It's extremely hard to go back to back in this league so while they do have all the pieces in place for another run, I'll believe it when I see it.

Winning multiple SB's is tough. Every fan base thinks they can do it, once they win one. I thought with Peyton we would win 2 or 3, should've but it is tough. KC may win 2 or 3 with Mahomes but not sure. They are the favorites to win it again and it will be interesting to see if they can repeat. Colts had one of the best 9 years in the history of football from 2002-2010 going 109-35 but only got the one SB win/2 SB appearances. KC kind of reminds me of those teams, their D gets after the QB and they have the best QB in the league + a coach who is a players coach and nice like Dungy was.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Winning multiple SB's is tough. Every fan base thinks they can do it, once they win one. I thought with Peyton we would win 2 or 3, should've but it is tough. KC may win 2 or 3 with Mahomes but not sure. They are the favorites to win it again and it will be interesting to see if they can repeat. Colts had one of the best 9 years in the history of football from 2002-2010 going 109-35 but only got the one SB win/2 SB appearances. KC kind of reminds me of those teams, their D gets after the QB and they have the best QB in the league + a coach who is a players coach and nice like Dungy was.

Reid is an offensive genius though. Not saying we didn't have decent coaching on O, but it was really Peyton running the show.

Manning was just unfortunate that he shared time with the duo of Bill and Tom.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Reid is an offensive genius though. Not saying we didn't have decent coaching on O, but it was really Peyton running the show.

Manning was just unfortunate that he shared time with the duo of Bill and Tom.

Peyton was a coach on the field of the offense no doubt. I was basically comparing Reid and Dungy's personalities, they seem so similar to me. Players love him like our players loved Dungy. Reid is definitely a genius calling plays.

• Like 1