Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns Titans

danlhart87

Titans definitely. Browns, when they have played any Top 10 team (Ravens, Steelers etc.), they have laid an egg.

I have a feeling Browns are not even going to be competitive in this one and if they are, that should be good for my fantasy QB Tannehill in one of the leagues. :) 

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would still rather win the division, better seed and a home game. If the Colts win and Titans lose both will be 8-4 and at that point anything can happen. 

This! :number1:

I think we'll win enough games to secure a Wild Card, but we need help to win the AFC South and Tennessee dropping a conference game like this could help us alot in that regard.

13 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

This! :number1:

I think we'll win enough games to secure a Wild Card, but we need help to win the AFC South and Tennessee dropping a conference game like this could help us alot in that regard.

Agree, 10 out of 10 , Titans losing is the right call.. haha 

4 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Go Browns!

Winning the division is ALWAYS a team's primary regular season objective. Anything else is irrelevant until the division is either won or the team is eliminated from the possibility 

Unless we have Andrew Luck and get in as a 6th Seed and just destroy the 3 seeded Texans who won the South in 2018 haha . I agree though usually winning the division gives a team a better chance of winning a playoff game or 2. The higher seed and a home game usually helps. I would rather win the division as well.

Archived