Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I pray that we aren’t going down the Sam Darnold rabbit hole.  I’d rather give up draft capital to move up for a stud QB next year.  Let Lawrence or Fields go to the Jags and we end up with Darnold and we could fall to the bottom of the AFC South.  We’d definitely be at the bottom as far as QB’s would be concerned. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

I pray that we aren’t going down the Sam Darnold rabbit hole.  I’d rather give up draft capital to move up for a stud QB next year.  Let Lawrence or Fields go to the Jags and we end up with Darnold and we could fall to the bottom of the AFC South.  We’d definitely be at the bottom as far as QB’s would be concerned. 

I agree, I want no part of Sammy. He is damaged goods IMO. 

Also, I don’t see Wilson from BYU on that list.  He’s got some serious potential.  Also, I think Payton & the Saints would look at a kid like Book from Notre Dame as great replacement for Brees over Baker Mayfield.  I’ve been hard on Book over the years but he’s been growing on me this year.  And his mobility is perfect for today’s game. 

I would take Darnold for the 3rd and 6th round pick, the dude has talent but his coach is the QB killer. I would also take Winston is a heartbeat as well. There's going to be more than a few veteran QB's on the open market next year, the Bears may have 2 by themselves. What about the Eagles QB Wentz? I think they may want to move on from him, and with his connections to our coach I'd take a flyer.. 

On 12/6/2020 at 11:41 AM, ColtJax said:

I would take Darnold for the 3rd and 6th round pick, the dude has talent but his coach is the QB killer. I would also take Winston is a heartbeat as well. There's going to be more than a few veteran QB's on the open market next year, the Bears may have 2 by themselves. What about the Eagles QB Wentz? I think they may want to move on from him, and with his connections to our coach I'd take a flyer.. 

Winston is backup at best