Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Campbell likely done for the year

On 12/2/2020 at 11:10 PM, Four2itus said:

So tell me folks, what is worse? Waiting to see if a guy can get past the bad luck of injuries while he is still on a rookie deal, or cut him loose to make ya'll feel better and see him get it together with another team?

Till his rookie deal is done, why in the hell entertain any other ideas? I mean, what is the point?....so later you can say, "I told you so?"

Sadly for some the answer to your question is yes.  

• Like 3

Yeah unfortunately Campbell is done.  Sucks that he was a high 2nd round pick.  I think though that colts move on from him.  Only way I see him sticking around is if we don’t draft a WR early next year and we keep Campbell just because type of thing lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
4 hours ago, IanColts22 said:

Yeah unfortunately Campbell is done.  Sucks that he was a high 2nd round pick.  I think though that colts move on from him.  Only way I see him sticking around is if we don’t draft a WR early next year and we keep Campbell just because type of thing lol

??

Colts are not moving on from Campbell, we would save $600k if we were to move on from him.

Campbell is not going anywhere, nor should he be.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IanColts22 said:

I hope you find a quarter on your way to work today so you can buy yourself a clue.  

There is literally zero chance the Colts give up on Campbell next year regardless if they draft a WR or not.