Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts/Texans, Week 13: Who’s Got Colts Mailbag Questions

AWalkerColts

1. What are your expectations on the OL if  Anthony Castonzo is unable to play this weekend?

Several posters here desperately want Clark gone and I couldn't agree more. 

2. Seems like Colts have shaded far away from their Run The Damn Ball motto. What steps can the Colts take to return to that?

3. Why do the Colts continue to show so much faith in Rock Ya Sin despite constantly letting the team down with costly penalties and mental errors?

Rock was single handedly responsible for several Titans TDs past Sunday!

Why is it that fans have an unrealistic expectations when it comes to back up LT? It is dang near the hardest position on either side of the line. Clark may not be a consistent starter, but "getting rid of" a back up because they are not as good as the starter seems a bit silly to me. 

I don't remember seeing Turay on the field much, if any, since his return to the game day roster. Do you have his snap counts in those games, the breakdown of where they've come (defensive end, special teams, etc.), and any information on whether there are any clear and definite plans for an increase in snaps in future games? It sure seems like they could really use him? Thanks.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:04 PM, AWalkerColts said:

Special prize for whoever comes up with the best question... a giant check that says $10,000!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9ce86be6-7f38-4097-aa87-cfbd90f56a40#oe9G98DHg_7.copy

Why the inconsistency with how the league is handling games when teams like the Ravens lose players to Covid, same as the Colts. Ravens got their pivotal game post poned, Colts didn’t, nor did the Broncos who lost all their QBs. Do teams have any say in that as well?

Statistically speaking TY is coming off of his best game of the year. Not being able to study film or see what type of coverages hes been up against all year did the Titans play him different? Is TY starting to get healthy and in a rhythm with Rivers or was it just a fluke game? I know Kevin doesn't think he's lost a step, but can we really blame all of his regression on the lack of chemistry with Rivers? Also what is your opinion on bringing him back next year? Thanks and sorry for the long question!

Archived