Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated Colts news


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

As long as Taylor keeps testing positive, he should be able to return.

 

Buckner seems to be asymptomatic and eligible to come back in Saturday along with Autry.

 

Colts optimistic that Kelly will be able to play.

 

 

Sorry if already posted, if not Id be surprised 

 

Most likely, but haven't delved through all threads.

 

Things are looking up for Texans game, even more so with Fuller out.

 i hope taylor doesnt keep testing positive bad news

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we lose this week it would be the worst loss of the season IMO, the timing of it would be awful. They have more problems than we have and we do have the better team. Just can't overlook them.

Romeo O Romeo will find a way to lose

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we lose this week it would be the worst loss of the season IMO, the timing of it would be awful. They have more problems than we have and we do have the better team. Just can't overlook them.

For sure, but I do like our chances more with this development to finish the rest of the season 4-1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Also Roby, their No 1. corner also suspended for the season.  That's two.  Could another be close behind? 

 

Watson would be helpful haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coming on strong said:

 i hope taylor doesnt keep testing positive bad news

Huh?

 

WTH?!?

 

I cant tell if this is what you meant to say, or if you expressed it wrong?   But I can’t figure  out what you were trying to say?   Care to take another swing at it? 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Huh?

 

WTH?!?

 

I cant tell if this is what you meant to say, or if you expressed it wrong?   But I can’t figure  out what you were trying to say?   Care to take another swing at it? 

He made a typo.  It happens,  I did it with Hawkins today rather than Hopkins. He clearly doesn’t mean for Taylor to keep testing positive.  

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

He made a typo.  It happens,  I did it with Hawkins today rather than Hopkins. He clearly doesn’t mean for Taylor to keep testing positive.  

That’s what I thought.   And I clearly understand the concept of typos.   I have way WAY too many in my posts and they drive me flipping crazy!   
 

Byt these days, I never feel confident about what somebody meant to say.   I’ve been wrong in my guesses far more often than I would’ve thought possible.

 

But thanks for the help.   Always appreciated!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

That’s what I thought.   And I clearly understand the concept of typos.   I have way WAY too many in my posts and they drive me flipping crazy!   
 

Byt these days, I never feel confident about what somebody meant to say.   I’ve been wrong in my guesses far more often than I would’ve thought possible.

 

But thanks for the help.   Always appreciated!  

I actually had the typo in the OP(and fixed it). I said if Taylor continues to test positive(instead of negative)he should be back.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we lose this week it would be the worst loss of the season IMO, the timing of it would be awful. They have more problems than we have and we do have the better team. Just can't overlook them.

I agree - If we get Buckner Autry, Kelly and Taylor back.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CR91 said:

That's good news. Add to the fact Fuller got suspended and we are looking good vs the texans

I don’t know why so many people point to another team and say we should be in good shape because they are without player/a XYZ. When is the last time the team has taken advantage of a team without their A players on the field. How many third string tackles have we exposed? Then ask yourself the question from our team missing a guy, the position gets exposed. That’s coaching and I’m telling you, Reich just isn’t the guy to get this team into the SB. The seat should start warming up for FR. His team seems very inconsistent week in and week out. 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I don’t know why so many people point to another team and say we should be in good shape because they are without player/a XYZ. When is the last time the team has taken advantage of a team without their A players on the field. How many third string tackles have we exposed? Then ask yourself the question from our team missing a guy, the position gets exposed. That’s coaching and I’m telling you, Reich just isn’t the guy to get this team into the SB. The seat should start warming up for FR. His team seems very inconsistent week in and week out. 

Only in this forum does Franks seat get warm. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

 Reich and Ballard are 100% safe but Eberflus could possibly be replaced by next year

Maybe so, but don't get the idea that we would change schemes back to a 34.  It would take more years to rebuild to that again. 

 

We're going to be a 43 zone.  That ship has sailed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Exactly Frank is going no where.

Frank Reich is a great coach, has the respect of his staff and players. He would be the perfect role model for our children BUT the only scenario that I hate about him is his PLAYCALLING, He has shown some improvement the last 2-3 games but has a long way to go..

Rivers does not seem to have the ability to read defenses, still locks in on the receiver he is going to throw to. AND what is readily apparent they have no concept of a 2-minute offense, no huddle and efficiently using the clock.  I kind of like bringing Brissett in on short yardage situations (why was he not in the game for the 2-point conversion?)  

In my opinion Frank Reich's play calling is the biggest hindrance to this team making the play-offs 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

True.  Flus may be a hot commodity for head coach somewhere 

 

I actually think we should be able to retain Flus. I see Arthur Smith, OC from Tennessee as a hotter commodity in the offseason, and there will be others sought after as well to where I could see Flus being one of the lower tier candidates. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jdubu said:

I don’t know why so many people point to another team and say we should be in good shape because they are without player/a XYZ. When is the last time the team has taken advantage of a team without their A players on the field. How many third string tackles have we exposed? Then ask yourself the question from our team missing a guy, the position gets exposed. That’s coaching and I’m telling you, Reich just isn’t the guy to get this team into the SB. The seat should start warming up for FR. His team seems very inconsistent week in and week out. 

 

Please tell me you're not still salty about the titans game. You obviously don't understand Buckner's importance not to mention to importance of Okerke, Kelly, and AC

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

True.  Flus may be a hot commodity for head coach somewhere 

How is Flus a hot coaching candidate in people’s minds? How many teams are looking for a guy who can’t seem to develop first half plans but adjusts well in the second half? I just can’t understand this theory. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

Please tell me you're not still salty about the titans game. You obviously don't understand Buckner's importance not to mention to importance of Okerke, Kelly, and AC

Dude, they were using a third string left tackle if I’m not misunderstanding and we couldn’t offset this? It seems too often everyone just glosses over other teams overcoming their big loss and makes up for it in some way, we always want to use the crutch of well this guy is out or that guy is out. It’s more than Titans game, this team has been a roller coaster ride all year from reading articles and these forums.  Very inconsistent. Did Turay contribute yesterday? Who else went up against the LT spot? Did anyone get pressure on their QB? Apologists in here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

How is Flus a hot coaching candidate in people’s minds? How many teams are looking for a guy who can’t seem to develop first half plans but adjusts well in the second half? I just can’t understand this theory. 

Kevin Bowen mentioned that he has been a name Houston has been following awhile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

If Broncos fire him what about Fangio as DC next year if Colts move on from Eberflus 

 

47 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Fangio runs a 3-4 not Ballard's style

Eh, Fangio's scheme is more of a multiple front where the base run is mostly a 3-4 alignment, but otherwise it's more of a 4-3 under. It's definitely much different than the scheme we run. It's much more complex and has a lot of "if this/then this" components. I'm not entirely sure that a shift to Fangio's scheme would be ideal for the strengths of our defense.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...