Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What The Titans Did Before The Game

King Colt

5 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Deserve an inflated ego for being the ruinner up in the AFC? Is that you Irsay? Championships are what matters not finish as the first loser from a season ago 

Were you aware the Patriots hung a banner at Gillette after losing the super bowl to the Giants in 2008? 

So yes, the owners do things like that. 

WIt bothers me personally, and just makes me want to beat them in the playoffs. 

If they feel good about beating up on a crippled team they're in for a rude awakening. 

I have respected the titans in the past but if they continue with taunting then I will no longer do so. Let your game haunt other teams. Don't taunt. Its childish. 

18 minutes ago, King Colt said:

It is an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to taunt an opponent during a game why not apply that penalty to standing on the opponents logo? They could move the ball bask X number of yards on their first possession. 

What about all of the disrespectful tweets and garbage that sometimes go on before a game?  Should those get penalties too?  If it is not during the game then don't worry about it.

Or maybe - demand a higher level of respect from all of these athletes.

1 hour ago, pacolts56 said:

We should have sent in a scrub to target Tannehill and inflict a Teddy Bridgewater-level hypersnap knee injury.

3315F81E-118F-4672-A8AF-7A70A8B429EF.thumb.jpeg.e657c2298d7642c302656e1413057f0f.jpeg

Trust me, wouldn't be the first person that those thoughts crossed their mind, I am sure.

Remember John Chaney and Temple basketball and him sending a bench player to commit a hard foul on a star player on the other team??? What will the Titans do if some sub or special teamer took a swipe at one of their key players and forced them to retaliate and get an ejection? Will they reconsider such shenanigans then?

On 12/1/2020 at 1:42 PM, gspdx said:

What about all of the disrespectful tweets and garbage that sometimes go on before a game?  Should those get penalties too?  If it is not during the game then don't worry about it.

Or maybe - demand a higher level of respect from all of these athletes.

Sorry, but the difference between a tweet and antics on the field of play are night and day. They did it deliberately and in my opinion right or wrong, I think it should be addressed. Not saying it will or won't.

14 hours ago, King Colt said:

Sorry, but the difference between a tweet and antics on the field of play are night and day. They did it deliberately and in my opinion right or wrong, I think it should be addressed. Not saying it will or won't.

In my opinion there are plenty of antics on the field of play during a game that are uneeded, unwarranted, and disrespectful.  But so many people call it fun and celebration.  So you get a turnover.  Run down to the end zone and put on a childish display of "look at me!"  How is that any different?  It is actually during the game.  And you didn't win the game, just made a good play.

Standing on the emblem on the field before the game?  Who cares?  If you go out and beat them then they look like *s, but we couldn't accomplish that.

Again - this is just my opinion and we all have our own opinions about what is disrespectful.  But to me this is nothing.

Recall Terrell Owens standing on the Cowboys logo. It is an unwritten "law" in my book. I would like to see that again when the Colts are on the sideline or any team for that matter. In many situations there are things a person just should not do and remember we are talking football players.

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

Recall Terrell Owens standing on the Cowboys logo. It is an unwritten "law" in my book. I would like to see that again when the Colts are on the sideline or any team for that matter. In many situations there are things a person just should not do and remember we are talking football players.

I also recall George Teague running down there to "dispense justice"!

On 11/30/2020 at 5:04 PM, King Colt said:

Jackie McMullen said today 11/30/20 on Around The Horn the Titans stood on the Colts logo on the center of the field. I heard no mention of that during the broadcast. I would like to see this to learn how flagrant it was. 

And then they stood on our throats....when you're like 17-35 against a team I would think you'd do literally anything to motivate oneself to victory......

Archived