Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What The Titans Did Before The Game

King Colt

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Jackie McMullen said today 11/30/20 on Around The Horn the Titans stood on the Colts logo on the center of the field. I heard no mention of that during the broadcast. I would like to see this to learn how flagrant it was. 

Was mentioned somewhere I was told the colts were in the locker room .They did not see it 

36 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The Titans have an inflated ego. It’s their new thing apparently. They did it against Baltimore too. 

they deserve it they went to the afc championship game and are now 8-3 after destroying the colts .  If the colts wanna shut them up they have to beat them that is the only way .   Very good chance the colts will face the titans if the colts get the 6th seed and titans the 3rd now that bills QB went down .  browns are 8-3 they are keeping the 5th seed colts have a shot at 6 seed now that they missed out on taking the division .  titans only have 2 hard games left so do the colts , the titans have probably a 80 percent chance of taking the division now .

9 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

they deserve it they went to the afc championship game and are now 8-3 after destroying the colts .  If the colts wanna shut them up they have to beat them that is the only way .   Very good chance the colts will face the titans if the colts get the 6th seed and titans the 3rd now that bills QB went down .  browns are 8-3 they are keeping the 5th seed colts have a shot at 6 seed now that they missed out on taking the division .  titans only have 2 hard games left so do the colts , the titans have probably a 80 percent chance of taking the division now .

I haven’t seen anything about Josh Allen having a serious injury. I seen he was injured but haven’t seen it’s anything serious. Seems he came back in the game.

15 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

they deserve it they went to the afc championship game and are now 8-3 after destroying the colts .  If the colts wanna shut them up they have to beat them that is the only way .   Very good chance the colts will face the titans if the colts get the 6th seed and titans the 3rd now that bills QB went down .  browns are 8-3 they are keeping the 5th seed colts have a shot at 6 seed now that they missed out on taking the division .  titans only have 2 hard games left so do the colts , the titans have I probably a 80 percent chance of taking the division now .

I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans again.  I'm not afraid of them at all.  We get our guys back and I like our chances quite frankly.

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

Titans have no class. Starts from the top with both Vrabel and Robinson, two ex Patriot guys. 

The organization has no class because of one incident?   Their players danced on our logo and you trash the whole organization over that?   Really?

I think it’s one big yawn.   On the list of things to be bothered about this barely registers for me.   Of course, as always,  your mileage may vary. 

12 hours ago, coming on strong said:

Deserve an inflated ego for being the ruinner up in the AFC? Is that you Irsay? Championships are what matters not finish as the first loser from a season ago 

This is one aspect where I FAR more enjoy the "understanding" between NHL players.... and refs.... and the league front office.... better than the NFL.

Wanna plant a flag like that in an NHL hockey game? Very well..... it gets settled on the spot, gloves off..... and then we get back to the game.

In this classic example.... one of the Montreal players saw fit to shoot a practice puck into the Flyers net pregame.... and the festivities ensued.... complete with Joy Mahaffey at the Hammond organ. :lol:

14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Disrespectful I agree. But meh. 

If you don't like it, beat the hell out of them on the FB field.

Don't let them score 35 in the 1st half.

Couldn't agree more...  Lets start getting mad at how bad this team played.

Bush league move from a team that has won nothing in its entire existence other than a couple division titles and almost single handedly ruined the season this year, but hey, they can officially say they won in week 12 of the 2020 season. Congrats Titans, you split with us this year so take the small victories. Maybe one of these years they’ll win something of note. 

Archived