Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No Fuller or Roby vs Texans (((MERGE)))

• Mr.Debonair changed the title to We will not face Fuller vs Texans
18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We finally catch s break. Let’s hope everyone is healthy Sunday. No excuses for these two games against the Texans.

I think Buckner is up in the air and AC will be out.   Haven't heard about Kelly, Autry, Okereke, Taylor or Walker.

That is a break for us. Takes away one of their big weapons. We are likely going to be without AC, Roberto is out with surgery so we need a punter and a  place holder for XP and FG attempts. Have to be concerned about Willis, Walker, and Wilkens all of whom got banged up yesterday. Need a healthy Rogers for KR and extra depth in secondary.

Team needs better discipline and avoid costly penalties

20 minutes ago, yankeeclipper said:

That is a break for us. Takes away one of their big weapons. We are likely going to be without AC, Roberto is out with surgery so we need a punter and a  place holder for XP and FG attempts. Have to be concerned about Willis, Walker, and Wilkens all of whom got banged up yesterday. Need a healthy Rogers for KR and extra depth in secondary.

Team needs better discipline and avoid costly penalties

I didn’t think about holder. Hopefully that doesn’t mess up FG. Maybe they already have a backup holder on the team.

Winnable game if Run game is clicking this week and Dforest is back if neither working look for Rivers to implode throwing balls up and acting like a child like he always did for Chargers when things where less than ideal for him .Prediction is we win by a Figgy as time runs out .Need a lot to go right this week.Lose and things may spiral down hill never winning another game .

• They are a talented team who we need to game plan for .We must get pressure this week on the QB we must stop the Run better.The colts need to start stretching the field TY looks open a lot in the seam and Pitt is legit Redzone and possession receiver .Phil needs to trust these guys and so doesn’t Frank ....Folks something special may happen this week if Phil can get more time or frank plays two TE sets with a FB back as extra blockers .This is on Frank is he an elite Coach ? Is he capable of scheming around losing our best LT ? This is time to shine here. 
15 minutes ago, Riversrun said:
  • They are a talented team who we need to game plan for .We must get pressure this week on the QB we must stop the Run better.The colts need to start stretching the field TY looks open a lot in the seam and Pitt is legit Redzone and possession receiver .Phil needs to trust these guys and so doesn’t Frank ....Folks something special may happen this week if Phil can get more time or frank plays two TE sets with a FB back as extra blockers .This is on Frank is he an elite Coach ? Is he capable of scheming around losing our best LT ? This is time to shine here. 

Texans don't have a good  rb. If we can't  stop run against  them then can't  stop it versus nobody 

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

Hopkins??? :) 

Thanks, I thought I was losing my mind like "who's Hawkins???? And why is he laughing???" haha

16 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Roby got busted too for PED’s.

Came here to post that.

Another massive gift for the Colts, who have to face the Texans 2x in the next 3 weeks.

In 10 games this season, Roby had 37 tackles, one INT, and one fumble recovery.

He signed a three-year, $31.5 million deal this past March.

• Shive changed the title to No Fuller or Roby vs Texans (((MERGE)))