Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So we lost to the Titans!

Waited a whole day to have to watch the colts get knocked around.

Honestly though it’s only 1 loss, we have room for improvement as always but the score got away from us against a team who’s RB is on fire! 

Every year, every team loses key pieces, although it dose feel us more than others.  Ughhhh the frustration ha!

let’s see how we rebound, it ain’t January yet! Let’s go colts!

More than anything football gives me a few hours to focus on a sport and team I love to watch won or lose!

Big love to you all! 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, JackOLantin said:

Honestly though it’s only 1 loss, we have room for improvement as always but the score got away from us against a team who’s RB is on fire! 

Every year, every team loses key pieces, although it dose feel us more than others.  Ughhhh the frustration ha!

let’s see how we rebound, it ain’t January yet! Let’s go colts!

More than anything football gives me a few hours to focus on a sport and team I love to watch won or lose!

Big love to you all! 

No, it's  the 4th Loss !!! ... and probably lost all hope of a Division Title and a home playoff game.

With 5 games left if we lose 2 more a 10-6 record may not even get us a wild card.

18 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

No, it's  the 4th Loss !!! ... and probably lost all hope of a Division Title and a home playoff game.

With 5 games left if we lose 2 more a 10-6 record may not even get us a wild card.

And if it’s not the sun will still come up the day after even if we are disappointed.

• Like 2

I was expecting more doomsayers after that loss. Honestly I was expecting D. Henry to do well (not that well) just because of Buckner being out, not including autry and Okereke also being out. We really don't have a good backup for him. 

Now we just gotta hope that our players heal quickly and get off the Injury report. Not to mention how much our special teams is gonna hurt with Sanchez being out, hopefully he kicks cancers butt and will be back soon.

• Like 1

We split with the Titans.  Bummer is the Titans could win their remaining games:

Browns

Jags

Lions

Packers

Texans

I expect them to win the division but the Colts can keep the 7th spot if they go 3-2 in the last 5 games.  We need the Steelers to beat the Ravens tomorrow because the Ravens have an easy schedule ahead:

Steelers

Cowboys

Browns

Jags

Giants

Bengals

We could even take the 6th seed away from Miami as they have a fairly tough schedule ahead:

Bengals

Chiefs

Pats

Raiders

Bills

I think the Ravens are the key.   If they lose to the Steelers we will have a game lead on them, but they will own the tie-breaker against the Colts.  Head to head is still the first tie-breaker, right?  Since we play the Raiders, we could control them and if they beat Miami, it could help us as well.   Most important is the Colts winning their games going forward.   

21 minutes ago, Myles said:

We split with the Titans.  Bummer is the Titans could win their remaining games:

Browns

Jags

Lions

Packers

Texans

I expect them to win the division but the Colts can keep the 7th spot if they go 3-2 in the last 5 games.  We need the Steelers to beat the Ravens tomorrow because the Ravens have an easy schedule ahead:

Steelers

Cowboys

Browns

Jags

Giants

Bengals

We could even take the 6th seed away from Miami as they have a fairly tough schedule ahead:

Bengals

Chiefs

Pats

Raiders

Bills

I think the Ravens are the key.   If they lose to the Steelers we will have a game lead on them, but they will own the tie-breaker against the Colts.  Head to head is still the first tie-breaker, right?  Since we play the Raiders, we could control them and if they beat Miami, it could help us as well.   Most important is the Colts winning their games going forward.   

It's unlikely, but if the Jags or Texans upset the Titans, we could still win the AFC South as long as we take care of our business.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

All is not lost.  This year is a big mystery due to COVID and I suspect it will continue that way.  May very well even affect the playoffs.  Stay tuned.  Hope is not lost until it's official.

Hope is not lost, but effort certainly was.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Myles said:

Browns

Jags

Lions

Packers

Texans

Steelers

Cowboys

Browns

Jags

Giants

Bengals

Bengals

Chiefs

Pats

Raiders

Bills

The only games I could see titans lose are the browns  and greenbay, but they could just as easily  win out

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The only games I could see titans lose are the browns  and greenbay, but they could just as easily  win out

Or, they could be taken down by any of the teams left on their schedule, to include the Jags.

9 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

And if it’s not the sun will still come up the day after even if we are disappointed.

Aside from the sun imploding, or the earth ceaseing to exist, the same can be said for literally event that takes place on this planet.......too bad you weren't there to comfort the dinosaurs when that meteor blocked out your precious sun....

I'm kidding btw of course you're right.  This loss stings tho.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Aside from the sun imploding, or the earth ceaseing to exist, the same can be said for literally event that takes place on this planet.......too bad you weren't there to comfort the dinosaurs when that meteor blocked out your precious sun....

Well in that case the sun didn’t come up the next day lol.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Myles said:

Browns

Jags

Lions

Packers

Texans

Steelers

Cowboys

Browns

Jags

Giants

Bengals

Bengals

Chiefs

Pats

Raiders

Bills

Well said dude!

5 hours ago, Sumo63 said:

Blahaha I love it!

7 hours ago, Lancer1 said:

Or, they could be taken down by any of the teams left on their schedule, to include the Jags.

Big love dude!

Big loss but with a defence built for speed, power rushers are always going to be our weakest point. That’s just the nature of the beast. 

We were missing our best D-lineman, our 2nd best LB, our feature RB, our starting C and LT for most of the game. You can’t be missing that many key pieces, against an offense built to beat you. 

It’s one loss. We’re 0-1 this week. Just get working on being 1-0 next week.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Sumo63 said:

I tell you something for free; no T-Rex had a flag flown on it for holding. #stasticalfact

• Like 1

Yes it's just one loss, and the fact that was against the Titans and with the division on the line it's not even the worst part of it.

The worst is that we played probably our worst game of the season:

1. Pass Rush non existent (0 sacks, 0 HITs) and they were pretty banged up on tackles as well.
  2. DBs played horrible, all of them. By now I already expect Rock to be bad, but Willis, Blackmon and Kenny were also bad.
  3. LaRaven Clark is absolutely terrible, does not matter who is playing rush against him, the guy is going to win.
  4. For everybody saying that Okereke is not having a great year, well, that is what life look's like without him.

Yes, missing DBuck, Autry, Kelly and AC hurts a lot, but even the ones playing in this game were bad.

This was W1 bad, cannot happen again.

Edited by DiogoSales
wrong typing