Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Texans Predictions

Colts 27

Texans 20

I don't think this will be a blowout, but the Colts should be able to win this one. We'll shut down the run game relatively easy and force Watson to pass it, and the Colts will move the ball at a good pace all game. We got this one and move to 8-4 on the year!

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Texans 31, Colts 17. 
Colts 27th ranked red zone defense gives up 4 TDs to Watson. Rivers is significantly hampered by toe injury that he downplays to keep his streak alive, while facing massive pressure in absence of AC. 

So we are going to lose by 14 now, ok. Give me 14 and we can bet lmao 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So we are going to lose by 14 now, ok. Give me 14 and we can bet lmao 

Houston is much better than their record. Football Outsiders has them ranked above the Raiders. With a healthy AC I’d predict a win. Rivers has been bad when AC is out. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Houston is much better than their record. Football Outsiders has them ranked above the Raiders. With a healthy AC I’d predict a win. Rivers has been bad when AC is out. 

Some of the O-lines that "protected" Philip during his final seasons in San Diego/LA were basically 3 to 5 guys who were right off the street - he won games under those conditions, and I think he handles Houston as long as Reich can account for JJ Watt the majority of the time.

• Like 1