Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Texans Predictions

6 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

After Today I think we crush Houston

Why?  What did u see today that reasoably indicates a crushing 7 days in the future? Was it pitmanns great hands? Ot Brissetts late game heroics?  Perhaps our o line consistency? 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Sumo63 said:

Why?  What did u see today that reasoably indicates a crushing 7 days in the future? Was it pitmanns great hands? Ot Brissetts late game heroics?  Perhaps our o line consistency? 

I think they bounce back and other than Watson the Texans don’t have much. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I think they bounce back and other than Watson the Texans don’t have much. 

Bounce back with who? Leraven? Pinter?  0ur d line sucks wo autry ans bruckner.  Our running game is already anemic with our best o line, well be missing 2,  Taylor may be out still.....Rivers played like a bonehead today......it was the ravens game again....

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Bounce back with who? Leraven? Pinter?  0ur d line sucks wo autry ans bruckner.  Our running game is already anemic with our best o line, well be missing 2,  Taylor may be out still.....Rivers played like a bonehead today......it was the ravens game again....

We will probably play like week-old sewage again, but fortunately for us we are playing the Houston Watsons. They have literally nothing but Watson, and I guess Watt. Taylor will be back, Autry will be back, Pinter did well today.

6 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Reich primarily 

I think it all depends on Injuries and Covid. Even with a subpar team, we can fieldgoal our yway to Victory against the Texans. Just have to hope the Browns can keep it up and the Raiders don't get a magic chip on their shoulder. 

RIP to our running game if AC is out for good. Hines can't fly over 11 players by himself! Can't believe Mack went down Week 1... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Already predictions? 

Can we at least hear what Dakich, JMV,coach Venturi say first? haha

Seriously, I like listening to Venturi.  Does anyone know which days he comes on Dakich or JMV???

Dakich is a blow-hard imo. Venturi is good though

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Idts. The only thing that bothers me is he doesn’t complain to refs about bad calls etc.  I think we have a good one in him.   

I dont think think you're allowed to show dissent.  I love reich  but he regularly outsmarts himself.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Frenchy789 said:

I think it all depends on Injuries and Covid. Even with a subpar team, we can fieldgoal our yway to Victory against the Texans. Just have to hope the Browns can keep it up and the Raiders don't get a magic chip on their shoulder. 

RIP to our running game if AC is out for good. Hines can't fly over 11 players by himself! Can't believe Mack went down Week 1... 

welcome to the forum, you picked a heckuva time to join... God bless you.

• Haha 1

Don't forget. Without AC getting in the way "sometimes", the passing game will get worse. Who is his backup?

Texans 27 Colts 9 (three field goals on 9 possessions to the red zone.) It is funny how RB was the deepest position on the roster, then, ............

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
26 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Not Buckner he has to be out for two weeks minimum .   He tested Wednesday 

Is that set in stone?   Even if he has 2 negative tests?   That will suck.

I'm waiting on the prediction till I find out who we will be missing.   Buckner is the biggest piece with Autry and Kelly at #2.

27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not sure that is true. If he tests negative by Saturday I think he can play.

Yes Saturday if he has no symptoms. To bad we don’t know if he does. It’s cutting it close with them leaving for Houston Saturday.  Hopefully Autry is ready to go. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

He doesn't have time to complain - he has his face in that play card.  

right.  i don't like that.  he should be more of a game manager.  be involved in play calling but leave most of that to the oc.  

• Like 1