Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Friendly Reminder

danlhart87

2 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

wait a min.. There's a team named the Denver Broncos who doesn't have a starting QB on their roster. The Colts have 3. And we lost at home. How many more excuses does this fan base have? smh

The fact that you said "There's a team named" rather than just saying the name is hilarious to me 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, boo2202 said:

I don’t see how you completely  pin this loss on Lip. The oline was terrible and run game was nonexistent 

I blame the lost on lip because when we win (see the Bengals game and a few others) you give Rivers the credit when it's actually been special teams, and defense. It sounds like you have an excuse for the lost. Rivers was 24/42 1 TD, 1 INT. and almost had 2 INTs. 

Did you give JB excuses last year once we lost to the STEELERS when he got hurt in that game after been stepped on by Big Q? ok then. NO EXCUSES for Rivers. He's a HOFer isnt he?? You cant have it both ways. Either he is or he isnt. And it sounds like you are saying he isnt. 

If you make an excuse againt the Titans, did you make an excuse for losing against the Jags week 1? if so, I got bad news for you, the Titans are not even on the same level as the Steelers, or Bills, or Ravens, or Chiefs. And thats just the AFC.

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

wait a min.. There's a team named the Denver Broncos who doesn't have a starting QB on their roster. The Colts have 3. And we lost at home. How many more excuses does this fan base have? smh

Did I say it was the only game that should have been postponed? I recall the titans playing on a Tuesday for similar circumstances earlier this year.

4 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I'm fairly confident everybody here knows the Broncos 

The team Denver Broncos perhaps, but the team as it's made up... I doubt it. Just like how the Titans are made up. A dominant DT in Jeff Simmons. At the day of the draft, this fan base said they wanted to pass up on Jeff Simmons because of off the field issues (ESPN aired out his laundry.) I laughed and said, this fan base dont know football. Jeffrey Simmons has been beast mode again today against the Colts. I dont blame him.

And YES (before a google person says you are wrong), i know the Titans picked ahead of the Colts. But within the Chat room, people were whining not to get Simmons round 1. 

10 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Didnt sat it was the only game that should have been postponed.  I seem to remember the titans playing on a Tuesday this year during to similar circumstances......

6 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

I blame the lost on lip because when we win (see the Bengals game and a few others) you give Rivers the credit when it's actually been special teams, and defense. It sounds like you have an excuse for the lost. Rivers was 24/42 1 TD, 1 INT. and almost had 2 INTs. 

Did you give JB excuses last year once we lost to the STEELERS when he got hurt in that game after been stepped on by Big Q? ok then. NO EXCUSES for Rivers. He's a HOFer isnt he?? You cant have it both ways. Either he is or he isnt. And it sounds like you are saying he isnt. 

If you make an excuse againt the Titans, did you make an excuse for losing against the Jags week 1? if so, I got bad news for you, the Titans are not even on the same level as the Steelers, or Bills, or Ravens, or Chiefs. And thats just the AFC.

We gave up 45 points today. 45 

D was to blame. Frank was to blame. Covid. Etc. Lip shouldn’t shoulder all the blame for this loss. There’s plenty of blame to go around in this fiasco. 

1 minute ago, Rackeen305 said:

The team Denver Broncos perhaps, but the team as it's made up... I doubt it. Just like how the Titans are made up. A dominant DT in Jeff Simmons. At the day of the draft, this fan base said they wanted to pass up on Jeff Simmons because of off the field issues (ESPN aired out his laundry.) I laughed and said, this fan base dont know football. Jeffrey Simmons has been beast mode again today against the Colts. I dont blame him.

You are all over the place.

1. You blame the loss on Rivers 

2. You say fans wanted to pass on Simmons 

1. Colts lost as a team not because of Rivers alone 

2. Colts never had a chance at Simmons he was drafted before they picked so the point you are making is dumb. 

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

2. Colts never had a chance at Simmons he was drafted before they picked so the point you are making is dumb. 

Clearly Rivers didn’t play his best game today but anyone saying he’s the reason the Colts lost just wants to blame Rivers because they want to be right about him not being the answer.   

5 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

And YES (before a google person says you are wrong), i know the Titans picked ahead of the Colts. But within the Chat room, people were whining not to get Simmons round 1. 

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

1 minute ago, Rackeen305 said:

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I knew fans would try to call me out over stupid details like what you said "2. Colts never had a chance at Simmons he was drafted before they picked so the point you are making is dumb. "

lol I knew that and I also knew that Phillip is trash.

57 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The loss sucked yes but this season is far from over. Raiders are getting DESTROYED even worse than Colts and that benefits the Colts very much. Ravens L Tuesday would be even better for us. 

Don't give up on the Colts just yet!

We dont give up.  But it's out of our hands. Today's display was pathetic.  It's the team that needs to get get its * together, not us.

Just now, Rackeen305 said:

I knew fans would try to call me out over stupid details like what you said "2. Colts never had a chance at Simmons he was drafted before they picked so the point you are making is dumb. "

Colts could be 5 - 6 without Rivers yet all you wanna do is trash him 

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Rock deserved the benching he got but it wasn’t good that while he was out the secondary still struggled.  He’s not the only problem back there.  

Keep in mind, no pass rush means 1-3 more seconds for the DBs to cover, not a good recipe

I should be upset with today's outcome but for some reason I am not. I hate losing and losses usually bother me but this one doesn't. Sweeping them was going to be really tough. I guess I just want to make the playoffs no matter how and I think that will happen. Don't get me wrong winning the division would be a lot better but it is what it is.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Keep in mind, no pass rush means 1-3 more seconds for the DBs to cover, not a good recipe

That’s also a fair point.  Missing Autry and Buckner really hurt in that area.  However, the secondary has been shaky this year at times when they are generating a pass rush as well.  

9 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Ignore him, he only comes on after losses

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I should be upset with today's outcome but for some reason I am not. I hate losing and losses usually bother me but this one doesn't. Sweeping them was going to be really tough. I guess I just want to make the playoffs no matter how and I think that will happen. Don't get me wrong winning the division would be a lot better but it is what it is.

I normally find when I think they are going to lose it bothers me less.  

5 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

You say people don't know football but yet you call Rivers trash lmao . OK.

Archived