Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Friendly Reminder

danlhart87

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danlhart87 said:

The loss sucked yes but this season is far from over. Raiders are getting DESTROYED even worse than Colts and that benefits the Colts very much. Ravens L Tuesday would be even better for us. 

Don't give up on the Colts just yet!

i'm really not even mad at the team. i give the game ball to goodell on this one screwing our team over by not pushing back this game. plus if Taylor was taken out because he supposibly was in close contact then our whole team may have just gotten covid because he practiced with the team plus we just gave it to the titans too 

Just now, Shadow_Creek said:

i'm really not even mad at the team. i give the game ball to goodell on this one screwing our team over by not pushing back this game. plus if Taylor was taken out because he supposibly was in close contact then our whole team may have just gotten covid because he practiced with the team plus we just gave it to the titans too 

Colts lost fair and square don't play the blame game.  We lost and it sucks but everything will be ok.

2 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Yup..... I just wanna know what "close contact" really means? I mean MEDICALLY.... not Barney Fife's Goodell's definition.

Especially in a sport where the players sweat their balls off as they block and tackle each other for 60 minutes.

Seriously.....besides the kickers and scrubs riding the bench.....who ISN'T in close contact?

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Yes it is but on paper the Colts schedule is much harder to close the season but that’s paper.

I don't know that I agree.  The Raiders looked awful today.  We should be able to beat Jax and HOU (it'll be tough to sweep them playing them so close together, but we should be able to).  Steelers game will be very tough, but there is no reason for us not to be able to go 4-1 and finish 11-5.  

The Titans have tough games against CLE and at Green Bay.  Then they've got Jax and HOU.

My main concern now is we lose head-to-head tie breakers vs. CLE and Balt.  We also are likely to lose tie-breakers based on conference and division win percent to MIA and TEN.  

The lose to Jax early in the season is really hurting us right now.  Not that the losses to Balt and CLE are helping, but we gave that Jax game away (I think you could argue the same for Balt and CLE) to the 2nd worst team in the league.

In the 2nd round of the 2019 draft the Colts got Rock Ya-Sin, Ben Banogu, and Parris Campbell. They passed over A.J. Brown twice and Metcalf three times.

Campbell is where he was his rookie year: at home injured

Banogu was (rightfully so) a healthy scratch again

Ya-Sin...rumor has it he’s still holding on to Corey Davis as we speak

3 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

In the 2nd round of the 2019 draft the Colts got Rock Ya-Sin, Ben Banogu, and Parris Campbell. They passed over A.J. Brown twice and Metcalf three times.

Campbell is where he was his rookie year: at home injured

Banogu was (rightfully so) a healthy scratch again

Ya-Sin...rumor has it he’s still holding on to Corey Davis as we speak

No ac no mm no pc . Probably  need to win out to make playoffs.  Losing to any of our last 5 will be bad especially  since they are all in the afc three are division  games and two against  potential  playoff  teams

I expected nothing less from Derrick Henry when we are missing Buckner Autry and Okereke..

The colts are very talented, but there still isn't a lot of depth yet on the roster that can help when one of our key players are missing. And if the colts can't stop the run, which seems to be the case without Buckner and Autry in the line, then the whole D seems to collapse. And we dont have the QB anymore that can bail you out of those cruddy scenarios...

21 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Not unexpected but still disappointing

Will you block me? because I've been saying this since the summer. Phillip is who I thought he was. Sure beat up on a Bengals team with a rookie QB (Bengals gave up a 21 point lead). And what did I say during the Ravens game? I stated that it exposed our offense. 1) Phillip cant throw more than 50 yards, and 2) We need a backup QB on short yard/goal line situations.

But anyways..people have been saying "Phillip is a HOF QB"... uhhh yeah he had freaking Ladanian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, and a few Pro bowl WRs (David Boston, Allen, etc). 

Whenever the ball comes out of Rivers hands, I hold my breath as to is he throwing the ball 1) to the intended receiver, and 2) Will it get to the intended receiver. He scares the Heck out of me throwing the ball, and he cant run to the sidelines to save his life. Over paid QB, and all those ppl that were trashing Jacoby last year are quiet as a mouse after seeing Rivers play. And I've said it from the beginning. He will throw a INT in key moments, and doesn't have any ability to carry the team.

This was proven once Defo/Autry was out today. Sure the Oline getting injured compounded things, But LAST YEAR no one gave Jacoby any excuses, rather question why he was even on the team. #Facts. 

Just now, Sumo63 said:

As expected, game should have been postponed. 

I saw the reason it wasn’t was because of how good of a job the Colts were doing following Covid protocols and keeping those guys isolated.   In a strange way the Colts were punished for following the rules while the Ravens were rewarded for not.

34 minutes ago, runthepost said:

AJ Brown should of been a colt!:Cry:

4 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Will you block me? because I've been saying this since the summer. Phillip is who I thought he was. Sure beat up on a Bengals team with a rookie QB (Bengals gave up a 21 point lead). And what did I say during the Ravens game? I stated that it exposed our offense. 1) Phillip cant throw more than 50 yards, and 2) We need a backup QB on short yard/goal line situations.

But anyways..people have been saying "Phillip is a HOF QB"... uhhh yeah he had freaking Ladanian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, and a few Pro bowl WRs (David Boston, Allen, etc). 

Whenever the ball comes out of Rivers hands, I hold my breath as to is he throwing the ball 1) to the intended receiver, and 2) Will it get to the intended receiver. He scares the Heck out of me throwing the ball, and he cant run to the sidelines to save his life. Over paid QB, and all those ppl that were trashing Jacoby last year are quiet as a mouse after seeing Rivers play. And I've said it from the beginning. He will throw a INT in key moments, and doesn't have any ability to carry the team.

This was proven once Defo/Autry was out today. Sure the Oline getting injured compounded things, But LAST YEAR no one gave Jacoby any excuses, rather question why he was even on the team. #Facts. 

I don’t see how you completely  pin this loss on Lip. The oline was terrible and run game was nonexistent 

2 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

As expected, game should have been postponed. 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I saw the reason it wasn’t was because of how good of a job the Colts were doing following Covid protocols and keeping those guys isolated.   In a strange way the Colts were punished for following the rules while the Ravens were rewarded for not.

wait a min.. There's a team named the Denver Broncos who doesn't have a starting QB on their roster. The Colts have 3. And we lost at home. How many more excuses does this fan base have? smh

Just now, Rackeen305 said:

wait a min.. There's a team named the Denver Broncos who doesn't have a starting QB on their roster. The Colts have 3. And we lost at home. How many more excuses does this fan base have? smh

Who said a word about the Broncos or said it was an excuse?  The Colts got their butts kicked today Covid or no Covid.  Why don’t you stop trying to be internet tough guy and chill out?

Archived