Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Agree,

The only bad seat I ever set in over the years in the dome was one I won in a charity drawing. It was a partially obstructed view seat, in the top row of one of the corners. I felt closer to the action, and remember it being a lot louder than LOS.

58 minutes ago, csmopar said:

It’s an interesting stadium to say the least. But I really miss the RCA Dome. That place in my opinion was perfect. And Magical

Only thing I miss about the RCA Dome was how loud it got. Few games I went to there were deafening. Lucas Oil IMO is perfect. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get what you are saying.  But if Ballard truly believes this I don't think he will be pressured into having to go for an edge rusher early.  I think quite a few people could be disappointed by his draft if that is what they are expecting.   I am not saying whether it is right or wrong; I am just trying to see things the way Ballard does.
    • Broncos are open to trade pick No. 40.  I won't be awake come draft time, so if anybody is interested, we have to get the deal done till 6 pm eastern time. 
    • The Colts giving up a first for Craig Erickson was pretty disastrous with the benefit of hindsight. He lost the job to Jim Harbaugh and fell as low as 3rd string.   At least with the Jeff George trade we got a return getting a couple of first and a third, That future first we got from Atlanta netted us Marvin Harrison.  With Erickson, we got a starter for a game and a half and the pick we gave up still had Ray Lewis on the draft board.     Trent Richardson was a bad trade, but it doesn't come close in my estimation.  There just weren't a ton of prospects around the 26th pick in the 2014 draft that, even looking back on their careers, would have been better off.  Maybe Davante Adams or Demarcus Lawrence?  But we'd have probably been up in arms about it if we drafted either of at 26 instead of trading down.  That class was pretty top heavy looking back.   Again, hindsight is 20/20 and all that and we obviously wouldn't have made those trades if we had a crystal ball, but to think that in 96 we could've had Marvin Harrison AND Ray Lewis?  
    • I would hope not. Especially, if your drafting folks in the 1st and 2nd Rd. I expect most 1st Rd players to contribute as rookies. 2nd Rd picks, should be starting or heavily contributing by year two IMO. You don’t draft guys in the 1st or 2nd rounds, that take 3-4 years to develop. If, they take that long, call it what it is, a bad pick.     
  • Members

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 129

• JediXMan

JediXMan 529

• harrisoncolts88

harrisoncolts88 53

• Grewich

Grewich 3

Rookie
    • dew5150

dew5150 112