Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^ You in your Colts blue & white, taking a break from the game.   Good luck in the game!    

Your Indianapolis Colts play the Tennessee Titans in an intra-division game that both teams want to win to remain atop the division. Although both teams have a 7-3 record, the Colts beat the Titans 34

^Closest thing to a ring ceremony the Titans are ever going to attend. 

3 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

With all tbese mounting injuries, the Colts may not have enough to field a team next week.

Yes. No reason to have starters in. Especially Rivers. Don’t understand the reasoning behind not having backups in other than to stat pad

Just now, SR711 said:

Yes. No reason to have starters in. Especially Rivers. Don’t understand the reasoning behind having backups in other than to stat pad

You know Peyton came back from down 21 with less than five minutes to play twice!  That’s the type of response you will get.  I will rivers has been shook since AC went out so maybe getting him some more snaps with Clark is at least settling him back down.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nice add on, I was going to mention that. We needed a wake up call. I am not worried about this team as of now regarding making the playoffs. We might not win the division now unfortunately but our chances of making the playoffs are still over 50%.

Come on @2006Coltsbestever I need you to be more mad about this lol. You said in a post a long time ago that winning your division is the most important thing to establish yourself as a solid team (something like that) and I felt we were bonded together on that sentiment. You are taking this loss too easily, show me some angry Homer gifs! haha

• Haha 1
Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Come on @2006Coltsbestever I need you to be more mad about this lol. You said in a post a long time ago that winning your division is the most important thing to establish yourself as a solid team (something like that) and I felt we were bonded together on that sentiment. You are taking this loss too easily, show me some angry Homer gifs! haha

Polian better do something this week... Lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Winning your division is big, I did say that but making the playoffs is still huge.

Here is Homer today Angry Homer Simpson GIF by FOX TV

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

That, and just tired of the general predictability and over rotation. After scripted series, we just lullllllllll to sleep too much. 

Agreed. Love the guy himself, but we're so hot/cold..

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

rivers is just going to the check down every play i bet none of those plays had the primary receiver being hines for a check down . rivers just throws the check down every time he sees it open

you can tell generally the 1st option, and a lot of the time, it's Hines. That's Reich's O... 

Add on that our LT is ole'ing, not a huge surprise.

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

That, and just tired of the general predictability and over rotation. After scripted series, we just lullllllllll to sleep too much. 

This game had nothing to do with Reich.  If anything blame Ballard for not addressing the backup LT and thinking Clark can actually play.  The offense was rolling until AC went out.