Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^ You in your Colts blue & white, taking a break from the game.   Good luck in the game!    

Your Indianapolis Colts play the Tennessee Titans in an intra-division game that both teams want to win to remain atop the division. Although both teams have a 7-3 record, the Colts beat the Titans 34

^Closest thing to a ring ceremony the Titans are ever going to attend. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think I would rather lose like this than lose 31-30 on a last second FG. That is just me. Losing on a last second FG would be a gut punch.

I would never want to get blown out like this. Especially against division rivals. With close games you are motivated that you have what it takes to take it all next time. I can’t speak for the actual players but this type of game has to be mentally tough to swallow, especially with us at LOS.

Just now, coming on strong said:

if the colts miss the playoffs does anyone still want rivers back ?   i would only if they make the playoffs this year .

Depends on how Eason is developing and/or if there are better options. Rivers wasn’t that much of the problem today, missing players, Rock, Clark, and the first half D were much worse

• Like 1
1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

if the colts miss the playoffs does anyone still want rivers back ?   i would only if they make the playoffs this year .

Isn't he suppose to patch to wait for Eason to be ready ?

Just now, coming on strong said:

I’m gonna say yes. Why? Because IF we miss the playoffs, we’re still drafting back half of the first round. Plus with the likely run on QBs, there’s a chance to get a solid T or CB

3 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Well folks I have to go to work here after this putrid game, hopefully my post-Colts-loss depression goes away soon lol

You should add onto that and take in how bad Rock is as well

Rock played bad today, but his bad

game is making a few dumb penalties that hurt the team, which has happened a few times. He still has had pretty good games. 

Clark just needs to be gone, like a while ago levels of bad.

• Like 1

the defense stopped them 3 times the offense just has no gas today

Well, our D gave up 35 in the first half... 

Makes your O pretty one dimensional.

And being one dimensional without a LT, is pretty hard.

9 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

The defense has been embarrassing today, and y'all think QB is the problem on this team.  LOL

It’s not the reason we’re losing but it’s just another observation. Some of those 3rd downs would be more manageable with a mobile QB. This is just o e of those games that reminds you of all your weaknesses.

Actually yes I would. I think things were coming along nicely with him. If we don’t make the playoffs it won’t be his fault. Bad timing and circumstances. Keep the chemistry for another year when there is not covid.

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I would never want to get blown out like this. Especially against division rivals. With close games you are motivated that you have what it takes to take it all next time. I can’t speak for the actual players but this type of game has to be mentally tough to swallow, especially with us at LOS.

I get that but we were due for a stinker anyway, I just hate losing on a heartbreaker.