Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^ You in your Colts blue & white, taking a break from the game.   Good luck in the game!    

Your Indianapolis Colts play the Tennessee Titans in an intra-division game that both teams want to win to remain atop the division. Although both teams have a 7-3 record, the Colts beat the Titans 34

^Closest thing to a ring ceremony the Titans are ever going to attend. 

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

These announcers are the worst I’ve ever heard!  Anyone would be killing us with whose missing on our team!  About to be 35-14.  Just a * whopping which we knew would happen 

So what do you want them to talk about?  Seriously..... Do you think unbiased viewers really want to hear announcers make excuses for a losing team?? 

7 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Venturi is saying all D line are getting blown off the ball.  All day. Setting us up to go one way, and cutting it back.

Given they have a 3rd string LT, just embarrassing. 

It's looked really bad all day. Wish we would have kept Day a little longer. 

Grover has looked pretty bad after signing that new contract lol. 

Just now, ColtsSouljah said:

I know this is a bad game to ask this, because of the injuries, but what the crap is wrong with our offensive line?! Then have taken a massive regression this year. They do not open holes for the running backs. They are constantly being pushed back. Why are we so much worse this year than last?

O-line has not been as good as last year, but this game its hard to critique them too much IMO when Clark and Pinson are playing instead of the starters.

Also they havent had a chance to run considering how poorly D has played 

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Rivers is too jittery right now. Reich needs to calm him down

who cares what Rivers does or doesn't do? If he plays lights out, we lose by 14. If he plays par, we lose by 21. If he turns back into 2019 rivers we lose by 30

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'm not a fan of shifting him over into Buckner's spot at 3T. He's a NT and should stay there. Moving him to 3T weakens us at 2 positions on the DL and it's showing. 

agreed. I had hoped they would use Lewis at 3T

2 minutes ago, SR711 said:

O-line has not been as good as last year, but this game its hard to critique them too much IMO when Clark and Pinson are playing instead of the starters.

Also they havent had a chance to run considering how poorly D has played 

But they have been bad all year

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Have to have more than two or three out with it for the league to reschedule a game.

I don't remember who all was out for them at the time, but weren't They were also practicing illegally on top of it?