Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, Colts1324 said:

The refs call anything and everything against the Colts tho. It didn't even affect the play. But, regardless WTH is Rock doing. He is awful. That is a game-changer. 

17-14 Colts ball with momentum for the defense off the sack. Now, Titans have momentum up 21-14 with our starting LT now out and no legit threat to run the ball.

C'mon...... This is confirmation bias at its finest.....

The problem with Rock is that its pretty clear he has reputation and clearly the refs are watching him a lot closer.

Need to upgrade the CB position this offseason.  Have to have someone that can play against the opponents WR1 and not get burnt or flagged repeatedly.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

To those all calling the D terrible etc... how do you square that with us being top 10 in pretty much any defensive metric you care to name?

Need a big play by D to allow the O to get ahead by more than one score..... Otherwise, the rest of the game will be a 100% replica of this TN drive.....

Just now, Shafty138 said:

To those questioning why so.e people are reacting so strongly to the game, only down 7....... It's the context of the game..... Castonzo out, the covid guys missing, Henry in a groove.....

Valid points, but I think it's more the same voices every week calling doom and gloom. 

Just now, Shafty138 said:

To those questioning why so.e people are reacting so strongly to the game, only down 7....... It's the context of the game..... Castonzo out, the covid guys missing, Henry in a groove.....

Yes and if we have to play them again with these guys I think we fair better 

Just now, Colts1324 said:

It's really not tho. I mean partly, yes. But, Henry's TD was  Blatant holding. The PI on rock was clearly out of bounds. Their RG has got away with holding 2-3 times

It is though, partial confirmation bias is still confirmation bias..... There's no conspiracy against the colts.  As for the OL, I think Q has a nagging back issue limiting him, leading to more penalties ...now with Castonzo out, who knows how we're going to move fwd on the line..... Haeg leaving really hurt us there..... Depending on severity, AC may not be back .... Ever.

• Like 1