Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2021 Salary Cap Forecast/Discussion **Updated pg 6**

w87r

After the signing of Grover, the Colts are left with around $65-$67m in cap space for 2021. Based on $175m floor the league has said would be maximum drop.

$65-$67m:

Draft picks - $5-$7m

$60m left.

FAs:(23)

Rivers

Brissett

Mack

Hilton

Marcus Johnson

D. Harris - ERFA

Dulin - ERFA

Z Pascal - RFA

Burton 

Cox - ERFA

Chaz Green

L. Clark

J. Houston

D. Autry

Muhammad

Stallworth - RFA

Walker Jr

X Rhodes

Carrie

T. Smith - RFA

Hooker

T Wilson

Odum - RFA

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly some of these guys will go, but they will also need to be replaced.

Couple that with we still need to extend Nelson, Leonard and Braden Smith in the near future.

As has been said we will clearly have some tough decisions to make and only have 2 guys that can bring us any cap relief worth mentioning. (Doyle, Glowinski ($10m range))

1 minute ago, w87r said:

After the signing of Grover, the Colts are left with around $65-$67m in cap space for 2021. Based on $175m floor the league has said would be maximum drop.

$65-$67m:

Draft picks - $5-$7m

$60m left.

Rivers

Brissett

Mack

Hilton

Marcus Johnson

D. Harris - ERFA

Dulin - ERFA

Z Pascal - RFA

Burton 

Cox - ERFA

Chaz Green

L. Clark

J. Houston

D. Autry

Muhammad

Stallworth - RFA

Walker Jr

X Rhodes

Carrie

T. Smith - RFA

Hooker

T Wilson

Odum - RFA

We gonna have a busy offseason.

Burton, Mack , Rivers, Rhodes, Autry, Muhammad, Carrie, and Houston would be too priority in my opinion but River will eat 25 mil so I doubt we’re gonna have enough to get all those guys signed

1 minute ago, UKColt13 said:

Plenty of room. Nelson & Leonard will be up for extensions soon though.

Plenty of room if we plan on moving forward with a rookie QB or Eason, as Rivers alone will cost 40% of that availble cap space.

Rivers -$20-$25m

Brissett- let walk

Mack - let walk

Hilton - let walk/ or $7-$10m

Marcus Johnson - let walk

D. Harris - ERFA - $600k

Dulin - ERFA - $600k

Z Pascal - RFA - let walk/ or $2m

Burton - let walk/ or $4m

Cox - ERFA - $600k

Chaz Green - let walk

L. Clark - let walk

J. Houston - let walk/ or $8-$10m

D. Autry - let walk/ or $8-$10m

Muhammad - let walk

Stallworth - RFA - let walk or $2m

Walker Jr - let walk of $5-$7m

X Rhodes - let walk or $5-$7m

Carrie - let walk

T. Smith - RFA - let walk

Hooker - let walk 

T Wilson - let walk 

Odum - RFA - let walk

$60m after draft picks:

Contracts:

Based on those numbers I have anywhere from

$55m-$87m in contracts.

With 12-20 players to replace.

37 minutes ago, w87r said:

$65-$67m:

Draft picks - $5-$7m

$60m left.

Rivers

Brissett

Mack

Hilton

Marcus Johnson

D. Harris - ERFA

Dulin - ERFA

Z Pascal - RFA

Burton 

Cox - ERFA

Chaz Green

L. Clark

J. Houston

D. Autry

Muhammad

Stallworth - RFA

Walker Jr

X Rhodes

Carrie

T. Smith - RFA

Hooker

T Wilson

Odum - RFA

your numbers are wrong though .  colts in 2021 have 91 in cap space and this is with the 175 salary cap drop .   ten million to grover puts them at 81 million still the most cap space in the league

39 minutes ago, w87r said:

$65-$67m:

Draft picks - $5-$7m

$60m left.

Rivers

Brissett

Mack

Hilton

Marcus Johnson

D. Harris - ERFA

Dulin - ERFA

Z Pascal - RFA

Burton 

Cox - ERFA

Chaz Green

L. Clark

J. Houston

D. Autry

Muhammad

Stallworth - RFA

Walker Jr

X Rhodes

Carrie

T. Smith - RFA

Hooker

T Wilson

Odum - RFA

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/09/indianapolis-colts-news-lead-nfl-salary-cap-space-2021/

Just now, coming on strong said:

your numbers are wrong though .  colts in 2021 have 91 in cap space and this is with the 175 salary cap drop .   ten million to grover puts them at 81 million still the most cap space in the league

No there not.

We have $77m(spotrac), $76m(OtC) before Grover extension and that is included with our $11m carry over dollars for next year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/cap/2021/

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/indianapolis-colts/

If you want to have a conversation come with facts.

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/09/indianapolis-colts-news-lead-nfl-salary-cap-space-2021/

Estimated cap space by sportrac is 77M before the Stewart extension. Now it's 67ish. 

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

He is pulling numbers from August.....smh

Which doesn't have Kelly extension included.

Yup, I noticed the date on the article he linked.

This is just another reason why I was concerned about JB's contract hit. The carry over saved could have meant keeping a key contributor. 

12 minutes ago, w87r said:

No there not.

We have $77m(spotrac), $76m(OtC) before Grover extension and that is included with our $11m carry over dollars for next year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/cap/2021/

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/indianapolis-colts/

If you want to have a conversation come with facts.

colts are still top 5 in cap space they are in great shape no need to panic .   with AC and glow coming off when the big signings of leonard nelson and smith happen colts will be in great shape next year and after next. 

28 minutes ago, w87r said:

Rivers -$20-$25m

Brissett- let walk

Mack - let walk

D. Harris - ERFA - $600k

Dulin - ERFA - $600k

Cox - ERFA - $600k

Chaz Green - let walk

L. Clark - let walk

Muhammad - let walk

Carrie - let walk

Hooker - let walk 

T Wilson - let walk 

Odum - RFA - let walk

$60m after draft picks:

Contracts:

$55m-$87m in contracts.

rivers taking a pay cut hilton gone  walker gone . ballard will keep the young cheap guys like muhammad odum cox pascal, harris . he might offer rhodes and autry one year deals .   by the time the big contracts come out for leonard nelson smith rivers is gone AC and glow are gone that frees up 40 million plus to pay them .  ballard is great with cap

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

@EastStreet

What do you think of my contract potentials I listed?

It's gonna be tight lol, that's all I know. All of the bolded below are key contributors this year. 

I'd say Burton could be kept for 2M or less. Not sure I'd let AQM or Carrie walk. Both are great depth and shouldn't be expensive. Can't let Green AND Clark go, without drafting a T, which we don't have to draft if we don't want to. Johnson will likely end up back on the PS. The four last guys that you have as "let walk", not sure about all of them. There's some decent depth and ST contributors that could be kept for cheap.

Also to factor, Doyle's contract has an opt out after this season. Not sure of the terms.

22 minutes ago, w87r said:

Rivers -$20-$25m

Brissett- let walk

Mack - let walk

D. Harris - ERFA - $600k

Dulin - ERFA - $600k

Cox - ERFA - $600k

Chaz Green - let walk

L. Clark - let walk

Muhammad - let walk

Carrie - let walk

Hooker - let walk 

T Wilson - let walk 

Odum - RFA - let walk

$60m after draft picks:

Contracts:

$55m-$87m in contracts.

the great thing about ballard is he set it up for when the big contracts come out in 2022 that the colts will have more cap space. kellys contract was front end loaded up and goes down .   losing AC will save 16 million and rivers contract is gone by then . try and replace glow with pintor .  i love the way ballard saves for cap space .

22 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

colts are still top 5 in cap space they are in great shape no need to panic .   with AC and glow coming off when the big signings of leonard nelson and smith happen colts will be in great shape next year and after next. 

13 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

rivers taking a pay cut hilton gone  walker gone . ballard will keep the young cheap guys like muhammad odum cox pascal, harris . he might offer rhodes and autry one year deals .   by the time the big contracts come out for leonard nelson smith rivers is gone AC and glow are gone that frees up 40 million plus to pay them .  ballard is great with cap

LOL. I don't think you understand. And I doubt Rivers takes a pay cut. Assume Rivers is resigned at this point, so subtract 25-28M leaving you 40ish... then you have to cover the below plus a lot of other depth areas. Sure you can assume 2-3 starters from the draft, but that only goes so far covering the below.

DE - both starters are FAs, plus a key depth DE. This is the biggest hole to fill IMO.

WR - I agree on cutting Hilton, but he'd leave a huge hole. We don't have another WR that is "proven", or has stayed healthy. Our leading WR (Pascal) is also a FA. So really our top 2 WRs in terms of productivity are FAs. You're basically left with Pittman, and an injury plagued Campbell. The rest are unproven. 

CB - our best CB is a FA, and our best depth CB is as well. So 2 of our top 4... 

TE - two of our top 3 TEs are FA, and it's an opt out year for Doyle's contract.

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

LOL. I don't think you understand. And I doubt Rivers takes a pay cut. Assume Rivers is resigned at this point, so subtract 25-28M leaving you 40ish... then you have to cover the below plus a lot of other depth areas. Sure you can assume 2-3 starters from the draft, but that only goes so far covering the below.

DE - both starters are FAs, plus a key depth DE. This is the biggest hole to fill IMO.

WR - I agree on cutting Hilton, but he'd leave a huge hole. We don't have another WR that is "proven", or has stayed healthy. Our leading WR (Pascal) is also a FA. So really our top 2 WRs in terms of productivity are FAs. You're basically left with Pittman, and an injury plagued Campbell. The rest are unproven. 

CB - our best CB is a FA, and our best depth CB is as well. So 2 of our top 4... 

TE - two of our top 3 TEs are FA, and it's an opt out year for Doyle's contract.

Don't  sign rivers roll with eason

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Rivers -$20-$25m

Brissett- let walk

Mack - let walk

D. Harris - ERFA - $600k

Dulin - ERFA - $600k

Cox - ERFA - $600k

Chaz Green - let walk

L. Clark - let walk

Muhammad - let walk

Carrie - let walk

Hooker - let walk 

T Wilson - let walk 

Odum - RFA - let walk

$60m after draft picks:

Contracts:

$55m-$87m in contracts.

Go thru your own list.   A number of the players you list as “let walk” are already making at or near the minimum.   Letting them walk makes little sense unless they get replaced by high level draft picks because they still have to be replaced.   And the replacements will likely cost what these guys are currently making.   You’re just swapping one inexpensive player for another. 

Decisions could get really REALLY complicated IF we decide to pay Leonard and Smith a year before we have to.   And I think that’s highly likely.  Their type of talent gets the VIP treatment when it comes to $$$$. 

By the way, thanks so much for the thread.   There are going to be lots of great discussions here over the next 6 months or so.   Appreciate you starting it!       :thmup:

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Don't  sign rivers roll with eason

That's a pretty bad take given how much he's come on lately (especially given the WR situation), we're winning the AFCS, and have zero idea about Eason. 

I doubt Ballard is ready to flash cut given the talent he's assembled for a run.

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Go thru your own list.   A number of the players you list as “let walk” are already making at or near the minimum.   Letting them walk makes little sense unless they get replaced by high level draft picks because they still have to be replaced.   And the replacements will likely cost what these guys are currently making.   You’re just swapping one inexpensive player for another. 

Decisions could get really REALLY complicated if we decide to pay Leonard and Smith a year before we have to.   And I think that’s highly likely.  Their type of talent gets the VIP treatment when it comes to $$$$. 

By the way, thanks so much for the thread.   There are going to be lots of great discussions here over the next 6 months or so.    Appreciate you starting it!       :thmup:

Guessing he rightfully thinks either A) they'll want more money since they are coming off cheap contracts, or B) they need to be improved upon by a wide variety of choice.

10 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

by the end of the season rivers is on pace to throw under 25 touchdowns and have  a lot of picks and hes gonna be almost 40 no team is signing him for 28 million .    a ton of the free agents are cheap players to pick up .  houston is going down hill this year 4 sacks in 10 games turning 32 .    even rhodes in gonna be 31 and playing a lot of zone that is gonna make his value drop .    you can resign cox , harris pascal l, muhammad for dirt cheap . rhodes will be not that bad either .

11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

That's a pretty bad take given how much he's come on lately (especially given the WR situation), we're winning the AFCS, and have zero idea about Eason. 

I doubt Ballard is ready to flash cut given the talent he's assembled for a run.

pascal is proven and gonna be cheap .   with cambell its just injuries he is good when playing . lewis was injured his first two years and now back and ready .    cambell will replace hilton have pittman out wide , and have harris and pascal in the middle .  that is fine i rather invest in defense and offensive line then weapons .

11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Guessing he rightfully thinks either A) they'll want more money since they are coming off cheap contracts, or B) they need to be improved upon by a wide variety of choice.

the news reports  i read said rivers had no other teams interested but the colts .   how many teams are gonna wanna sign a 40 year old QB for 25 million plus who over the past two years throws close to 20 picks .    winston signed for nothing and he threw 33 touchdowns 5000 yards and 30 picks .  its hard for me to believe that teams will out bid the colts with rivers who has 14 touchdowns to 8 picks this year .    he will get offered 15 million and will stay .

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Rivers -$20-$25m

Brissett- let walk

Mack - let walk

D. Harris - ERFA - $600k

Dulin - ERFA - $600k

Cox - ERFA - $600k

Chaz Green - let walk

L. Clark - let walk

Muhammad - let walk

Carrie - let walk

Hooker - let walk 

T Wilson - let walk 

Odum - RFA - let walk

$60m after draft picks:

Contracts:

$55m-$87m in contracts.

i would just swap out walker let him walk

48 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

lets take the 40 million you put out there and guess rivers takes no pay cut .   okay with 40 million left autry and rhodes 14 million pascal 2 million , harris 1 million muhammad 2 million burton 2 million cox 2 million odum 2 million , stallworth 2million . that is 27 million spent and keeping the core now the colts have 13 million left to go get a veteran wide receiver and pass rusher  for 13 million  combined .    we would have the same team as this year just swap out hilton and houston for another veteran and replace carrie with rogers and tell .    plus we can draft a 1st round pass rusher and second round corner .   so we can still have autry and turray start with a 1st rounder in the mix and keep rhodes moore rock with rogers and tell and another 2nd round corner .   plus take a tight end  and some depth in the later rounds

10 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

by the end of the season rivers is on pace to throw under 25 touchdowns and have  a lot of picks and hes gonna be almost 40 no team is signing him for 28 million .    a ton of the free agents are cheap players to pick up .  houston is going down hill this year 4 sacks in 10 games turning 32 .    even rhodes in gonna be 31 and playing a lot of zone that is gonna make his value drop .    you can resign cox , harris pascal l, muhammad for dirt cheap . rhodes will be not that bad either .

Rivers is on pace to throw less TDs because of Reich's game plans and play calling. It's no secret. After a rough start, PR's INT % is less than even his 2018 stat, which was a very very good year. His QBR and Passer Rating have both been consistently improving since early as well. His YPG and ANY/A are now 12th, and completion % is top 10. He's improved dramatically. 

And that's with musical chairs at WR and TE, no preseason, covid camp, on a new team, and in a new scheme.

Houston is top 10 in the league in win rate. He's also tied with Autry in pressures, and only a few behind Buchner. Old or not, he's playing well. 

Xavier, old or not, he's having another pro bowl type year. His PFF rating is at an all time high, higher than his previous PB years.

Harris and Cox are ERFA, so yes cheap. 2M isn't all that cheap for Pascal, who is really a #4-5 guy. AQM might be cheap, but that doesn't solve much.

20 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

pascal is proven and gonna be cheap .   with cambell its just injuries he is good when playing . lewis was injured his first two years and now back and ready .    cambell will replace hilton have pittman out wide , and have harris and pascal in the middle .  that is fine i rather invest in defense and offensive line then weapons .

Pascal is a #4-5 guy. If he's you're #1 or #2, or even #3, you're QB is more than likely going to struggle. It's what makes Rivers even more valuable, but he's been good at tossing to everyone......

I love PC, but assuming he can stay healthy is nothing but "hopeful" right now. And hope isn't a great strategy. I love Pittman too, but I wouldn't call him proven yet either. He is likely to be proven, but that gives us one guy that's a legit #1, 2, or 3.

21 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

the news reports  i read said rivers had no other teams interested but the colts .   how many teams are gonna wanna sign a 40 year old QB for 25 million plus who over the past two years throws close to 20 picks .    winston signed for nothing and he threw 33 touchdowns 5000 yards and 30 picks .  its hard for me to believe that teams will out bid the colts with rivers who has 14 touchdowns to 8 picks this year .    he will get offered 15 million and will stay .

The fact you're comparing Winston to Rivers is pretty twilight zone type of stuff. 

Colts were first in to Rivers, and acted quickly. And if Ballard's approach to paying QB isn't enough, or the stats improvement isn't enough, he's also led us to big comebacks, and carried the team in our two biggest wins when the defense stunk it up in the 1st half. It's not going to be a bidding war IF Rivers continues to play like he is. Ballard will offer him, Rivers will accept.

3 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

lets take the 40 million you put out there and guess rivers takes no pay cut .   okay with 40 million left autry and rhodes 14 million pascal 2 million , harris 1 million muhammad 2 million burton 2 million cox 2 million odum 2 million , stallworth 2million . that is 27 million spent and keeping the core now the colts have 13 million left to go get a veteran wide receiver and pass rusher  for 13 million  combined .    we would have the same team as this year just swap out hilton and houston for another veteran and replace carrie with rogers and tell .    plus we can draft a 1st round pass rusher and second round corner .   so we can still have autry and turray start with a 1st rounder in the mix and keep rhodes moore rock with rogers and tell and another 2nd round corner .   plus take a tight end  and some depth in the later rounds

LOL.. it would be nice if things went easy like that. And you'd be maxing things out, without any carry over needed for the big contracts the next year.

11 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

colts since they have AC and glow locked up next year can go draft a pass rusher in the first round .    then draft a corner in the second round .  with rodgers looking solid and tell coming back next year colts can just sign rhodes to 1 year deal .     then get a tight end and another wr  .

While those are good points I think it all depends on who is there at their pick. If a LT worth the #1 pick get him. It's not a sure thing that AC will be here. He may retire. IMO his play has deteriorated, may be age related?

Rookie contract also enters the picture.

Do we blitz enough to need a 1st rd pass rusher in this defense? We get plenty of pressure rushing 4. 

Plus did Rhodes earn more than a 1 year deal? I am sure he will have a couple of teams that will sign him as good as he has played. He was signed to a prove it deal and he proved it.

Plus you can ignore Ballard may be looking to make a deal up or down in the first round. Lots of direction this draft could turn. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Rivers is on pace to throw less TDs because of Reich's game plans and play calling. It's no secret. After a rough start, PR's INT % is less than even his 2018 stat, which was a very very good year. His QBR and Passer Rating have both been consistently improving since early as well. His YPG and ANY/A are now 12th, and completion % is top 10. He's improved dramatically. 

And that's with musical chairs at WR and TE, no preseason, covid camp, on a new team, and in a new scheme.

Houston is top 10 in the league in win rate. He's also tied with Autry in pressures, and only a few behind Buchner. Old or not, he's playing well. 

Xavier, old or not, he's having another pro bowl type year. His PFF rating is at an all time high, higher than his previous PB years.

Harris and Cox are ERFA, so yes cheap. 2M isn't all that cheap for Pascal, who is really a #4-5 guy. AQM might be cheap, but that doesn't solve much.

Pascal is a #4-5 guy. If he's you're #1 or #2, or even #3, you're QB is more than likely going to struggle. It's what makes Rivers even more valuable, but he's been good at tossing to everyone......

I love PC, but assuming he can stay healthy is nothing but "hopeful" right now. And hope isn't a great strategy. I love Pittman too, but I wouldn't call him proven yet either. He is likely to be proven, but that gives us one guy that's a legit #1, 2, or 3.

The fact you're comparing Winston to Rivers is pretty twilight zone type of stuff. 

Colts were first in to Rivers, and acted quickly. And if Ballard's approach to paying QB isn't enough, or the stats improvement isn't enough, he's also led us to big comebacks, and carried the team in our two biggest wins when the defense stunk it up in the 1st half. It's not going to be a bidding war IF Rivers continues to play like he is. Ballard will offer him, Rivers will accept.

my main point is  a lot of these guys on this list are dirt cheap .   even the veterans who are playing well are old so they will be cheap .  plus your not counting the draft .   we could still resign houston autry rhodes plus keep a  lot of cheap depth guys and be okay .  houston is making 8 million a year and now he is two years older and his sack numbers are gonna drop from last year we could get him for 5 million autry for 7 and rhodes for 7 and still have 21 million to sign a bunch of cheap depth guys like cox harris pascal muhammad and go get a cheap veteran wr

42 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

You may be right.

But improved upon by free agency and not the draft likely means more money.  In some cases much more money depending on the player.   

That formula of how much more money vs how much more performance is the math that makes or breaks many GM’s.  

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

LOL.. it would be nice if things went easy like that. And you'd be maxing things out, without any carry over needed for the big contracts the next year.

you dont trust ballard you dont think he knows his plan already .  the next year when needed to sign leonard nelson and smith , AC will take off 16 million cap space kelly drops down per year and glow is gone houston autry rhodes gone plus rivers gone .  that can be well over 65 million in new cap space . the key to keeping a team going is the draft look at the ravens they lost tons of great defenders in the early 2012 range and hit in the draft and now they still have a elite defense . 

39 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Is the above $15 million offer for Rivers a typo?  Because in another post I think you said $20-25 million.   So, just asking.

If Rivers continues at this rate,  we will not offer him a pay cut, even with a reduced salary cap.   Now, PR may offer to take a slightly lower number for the good of the team, but that would be his call.   It’s a respect thing.   

And if the above is indeed a typo, then great, we’re on the same page. 

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Is the above $15 million offer for Rivers a typo?  Because in another post I think you said $20-25 million.   So, just asking.

If Rivers continues at this rate,  we will not offer him a pay cut, even with a reduced salary cap.   Now, PR may offer to take a slightly lower number for the good of the team, but that would be his call.   It’s a respect thing.   

20 million

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

rivers cares about winning he chose the colts because he knows franks system and the colts offensive line.  rivers has been sacked the least amount of times per QBS . if the colts explain the situation to him i doubt he is gonna wanna walk and learn a new system at 39 turning 40 and leave a top 3 defense and offensive line for 5 million when he already made over 100 million .   what other team is gonna offer him 25 million plus ?  all the good teams have QBs right now even 49ers are not gonna dump jimmy g .  so rivers would have to go to a bad team and lose or pick the colts .

2 hours ago, w87r said:

$65-$67m:

Draft picks - $5-$7m

$60m left.

Rivers

Brissett

Mack

Hilton

Marcus Johnson

D. Harris - ERFA

Dulin - ERFA

Z Pascal - RFA

Burton 

Cox - ERFA

Chaz Green

L. Clark

J. Houston

D. Autry

Muhammad

Stallworth - RFA

Walker Jr

X Rhodes

Carrie

T. Smith - RFA

Hooker

T Wilson

Odum - RFA

That doesn't seem like much money to resign more than 10ish guys, or less if they resign Rivers to 25 million again. That leaves 35 million which might cover 9 more people? The rest of the roster seems to average app. 4 million a season.  

Must sign these 6: Mack, Pascal, Muhammed, Walker Jr, Rhodes, Carrie, Would like to sign these 6: Harris, Hilton, Burton, Houston, Autry, Stallworth,.  And obviously we're going to have to fill the roster in general.  Can we actually lowball these guys? And can we afford to max out our cap?  Sure seems tight to me, and that would leave room for any decent FAs.  I think we can get Mack cheap and he deserves at least a prove it deal, Pascal deserves a contract, Rhodes deserves a contract as does Carrie. These guys have "proven it."  Muhammed is solid depth, Harris seems promising, and Stallworth can make his case starting Sunday.  Seems awful tight.  I know people seem to have given up on TY, but I blame Rivers and schemes as much as TY.  

Archived