Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taylor on reserve/COVID list & Kelly ruled out. (Merge)

Smoke317

Just now, Stephen said:

If we lose we lose, but hopefully  she recovers.  Had a severe  case of covid myself.  Barely  survived. Temp was around 105 cough, body aches hallucinations  difficulty  breathing  and many other symptoms 

Yeah, as much as I love the Colts, people’s health is more important. Keep it safe, and stop pointing fingers.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just thought about something Reich said this week. He said any family members that were coming in for thanksgiving the colts were having them tested.  I wonder if his girlfriend was one of them the colts tested. Reich said they tested some before they came and some after they came. She must of come in town for thanksgiving and they tested her. If that is the case it’s a good thing they did that because otherwise it really could spread throughout the team. Also noticed from pictures of practice all the players are wearing masks or the shield on their helmets. With that and wearing mouthguards hopefully that helps it not spread.

6 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

That would give some people a wet dream.

OMG TOLD YOU RIVERS SUCKS, FIRE BALLARD

2 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Good thing there aren't any 85 year olds with 3+ underlying conditions playing in the NFL.

Is Vinny still hanging around? He’s gotta be close to 85 at this point...

Well the Colts are screwed. Thats a wrap. The titans are the best team in the NFL, they're going to smoke us. 

Frank should forfeit this game. 

The season is over too. 

Im never watching the NFL ever again. 

Im never reading these forums again. 

I dont know who I am anymore. 

15 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Imagine  we make the superbowl  and rivers tests positive 

Or Jacoby goes in and wins the SB.

I have a feeling the nfl is going to have teams create bubbles when the playoffs start.  Home teams will need to stay in hotels and even the away teams will need to stay in hotels before traveling.

Reschedule the game. I bet if Henry was on the COVID list we’d see this game rescheduled, not for the Colts though. This game just went from challenging to almost a give away to the Titans.

Why does this stuff always have to happen before pivotal games to only our team; Titans perfectly good. Guaranteed half their locker room has COVID close contacts right now, but they’d never report it if it wasn’t positive tests (not just arbitrary close contacts). Looking forward to the game tomorrow less and less.

The play offs and super bowl may feel half-baked this year with how injuries and COVID has impacted it across the NFL. Sure the Ravens feel the same way. 

Just now, NannyMcafee said:

Well the Colts are screwed. Thats a wrap. The titans are the best team in the NFL, they're going to smoke us. 

The season is over too. 

im done GIF

2 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

The season is over too. 

I get it we’re all doom and gloom. It does suck for us; I think it’s ok to vent a little bit here. 

5 minutes ago, Dasteez said:

I get it we’re all doom and gloom. It does suck for us; I think it’s ok to vent a little bit here. 

I understand. But to think the game is over before its played especially vs the likes of the titans. 

Come on. 

And its not even like they're at full strength. 

Their best 3 defensive starters are OUT vs us, and already can't rush the passer. 

I expect the Colts to come out throwing. And as long as Rivers doesn't come out and lay an egg he should easily pass against them. 

1 hour ago, BlueShoe said:

We are possibly on the verge of the game getting pushed to Monday or Tuesday. If the situation gets worse then who knows?

It very well could because Taylor practiced all week and If he has It then I’m sure it’s going to spread. I won’t be shocked if they postpone it right before the game with many positives test. 

Just now, NannyMcafee said:

I understand. But to think the game is over before its played especially vs the likes of the titans. 

Come on. 

And its not even like they're at full strength. 

Their best 3 defensive starters are OUT vs us, and already can't rush the passer. 

I expect the Colts to come out throwing. 

I’m sure stallworth will want to prove himself and this is his chance. It’ll be interesting to see if he can hold his own against Henry that’s you ask from him. 

It makes sense now that it was the colts  tested  Taylor girlfriend. That’s how they knew so quick and got him out of practice. So I apologize about how she shouldn’t of went out of twin. She came to visit on thanksgiving and the colts are the ones that tested her.

I don’t even care that much about Taylor. Kelly is actually the bigger loss because Pinter has had no time to prepare and Rivers barely practiced with him all week. 

22 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

@Chloe6124 A loss doesn't eliminate us

There's plenty of season left

True, that! A loss tomorrow would make it much harder, but in reality we could still win the AFC South even with a loss, we'd just need alot of help!

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, we win tomorrow and let everyone else chase us for awhile!

Wow some ppl are being really snarky cuz others here aren’t feeling the least bit confident about tomorrow’s game. This is a forum for all views. It’s not against the team fandom rules to feel like there is too much to overcome heading into a game down 5 crucial   Players to your team. Those ppl who feel that way shouldn’t be made fun of because of it. 

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Wonder if Joey Hunt is getting the call up from P.S. ?   8 starts last season for Seattle 11 in his career...wonder what rb gets called up Darius or Darius ? Feeling Jackson over Anderson ......Perkins just got into town.

He did. Maybe with his experience he will get the start. I think I would go with the experience because Pinter has no time to prepare with Rivers. So go with the guy that has been there.

4 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Hope no one gets this virus but strange no titans have it ,being they played ravens and they have outbreak 

No Vikings ever got it when the titans had their urbreak. I wonder if mouth guards and not having prolonged contact helps it not spread from team to team.

Hopefullly the titans still have no answer for Hines. With Kelly being out Hines I think would of been the better running back anyway because of how he runs.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Or Jacoby goes in and wins the SB.

I have a feeling the nfl is going to have teams create bubbles when the playoffs start.  Home teams will need to stay in hotels and even the away teams will need to stay in hotels before traveling.

This is absolutely how they should approach the playoffs. They went this far, should try and guarantee a final finish of the season. 

1 hour ago, chickenMan said:

Honestly I think our practice squad could still beat the Jets at the very least lol

Well we couldn’t beat the Jags with all the starters so you never know. 

14 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

This is absolutely how they should approach the playoffs. They went this far, should try and guarantee a final finish of the season. 

Division games are always tough regardless of records 

18 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I believe the nfl has stated this is a possibility. So far covid hasn’t effected the league so much where bad teams are now good or good teams are bad. Teams are about where you would expect record wise. SF has had injuries that has derailed the season. No real surprises at all. They need to protect the integrity of the playoffs so there isn’t a chance of a asterisk after the winner of the SB. 

If this team pulls this off tomorrow Reich really should get a award. I think he is the right guy for this situation despite his bad play calling sometimes. Hopefully Eberflus and Reich pull something out of their back pocket. I hope Eberflus doesn’t all of a sudden go vanilla. We probably won’t see a lot of line stunts or anything complicated.Kelly is now the one I think hurts the worse because we at least had our offense going either the defense situation. Now we have s backup center who basically has had no time with Rivers to get ready. I don’t think Pinter has played center at all.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I believe the nfl has stated this is a possibility. So far covid hasn’t effected the league so much where bad teams are now good or good teams are bad. Teams are about where you would expect record wise. SF has had injuries that has derailed the season. No real surprises at all. They need to protect the integrity of the playoffs so there isn’t a chance of a asterisk after the winner of the SB. 

If this team pulls this off tomorrow Reich really should get a award. I think he is the right guy for this situation despite his bad play calling sometimes. Hopefully Eberflus and Reich pull something out of their back pocket. I hope Eberflus doesn’t all of a sudden go vanilla. Kelly is now the one I think hurts the worse because we at least had our offense going either the defense situation. Now we have s backup center who basically has had no time with Rivers to get ready. I don’t think Pinter has played center at all.

2020 is * lmao

2 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Wow some ppl are being really snarky cuz others here aren’t feeling the least bit confident about tomorrow’s game. This is a forum for all views. It’s not against the team fandom rules to feel like there is too much to overcome heading into a game down 5 crucial   Players to your team. Those ppl who feel that way shouldn’t be made fun of because of it. 

There’s a difference in low to no confidence and completely going scorched earth. There’s a several in here that are doing the latter. 

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

There’s a difference in low to no confidence and completely going scorched earth. There’s a several in here that are doing the latter. 

Being a fan brings out extremes. Going complete homer is fine but going the other way pump the brakes? Doesn’t make sense

4 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Being a fan brings out extremes. Going complete homer is fine but going the other way pump the brakes? Doesn’t make sense

I get it. I fall into the middle between those two sides. But even if we lose tomorrow, the season is not over. That’s not being a homer, that’s being realistic. Does a loss make it harder, absolutely it does. But there’s still a lot of football left. And I still think 10-6 gets a team a wildcard in the AFC. And there’s a lot of football to be played yet and as this surge in cases across the league heats up, it’s anyone’s guess now who will fall where come December. 

Archived