Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taylor on reserve/COVID list & Kelly ruled out. (Merge)

Smoke317

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Are you forgetting about the raiders and dolphins. Lol. Raiders are a damn good team. 

If this season goes down the tubes because of covid Rivers defiantly needs to come back.

dolphins are not gonna make it .   raiders are okay and we play them in 3 weeks when colts will have everyone back. raiders have a tough schedule

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Are you forgetting about the raiders and dolphins. Lol. Raiders are a damn good team. 

If this season goes down the tubes because of covid Rivers defiantly needs to come back.

Raiders make it, Dolphins don’t, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

These players family members need to be smarter. Hopefully he doesn’t come down with it. This is why they made him leave practice.

the titans have way more overall injuries then the colts they have a third stringer at tackle and there whole line is gonna be second stringers but 1 spot .    colts have 3 starters on defense out and 2 starters out on offense .  you act like they are missing half the team .     only taylor and kelly out of offense .  titans have way more starters out

One thing for sure - we will find out how talented the depth is truly in this game. If we believe Ballard built a team with depth at most positions, this is the game where it shows up, IMO. 

Go Colts!!! Hope the sparse crowd brings it to the game.

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

the titans have way more overall injuries then the colts they have a third stringer at tackle and there whole line is gonna be second stringers but 1 spot .    colts have 3 starters on defense out and 2 starters out on offense .  you act like they are missing half the team .     only taylor and kelly out of offense .  titans have way more starters out

We struggled  to beat the titans backup  linemen 

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Raiders make it, Dolphins don’t, IMO. 

I had a post I was working on yesterday, woth remaining schedules of AFC playoff teams.

I have:

Miami finishing 8-8 or 9-7

Ravens 10-6

Raiders 10-6

Browns 9-7 or 10-6

Titans at 9-7 or 10-6.

Just now, Stephen said:

We struggled  to beat the titans backup  linemen 

No we didn’t, we sniffed out the boot legs of Tannehill real well and limited Henry, though it’s hard to shut him down.

We did play the same Jekyll and Hyde with our defense but our special teams kicked butt.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

I had a post I was working on yesterday, woth remaining schedules of AFC playoff teams.

I have:

Miami finishing 8-8 or 9-7

Ravens 10-6

Raiders 10-6

Browns 9-7 or 10-6

Titans at 9-7 or 10-6.

If we lose to the Titans, we’d rather them beat the Browns because Browns and Ravens will beat each other later. Raiders have tiebreaker over Browns.

Just now, chad72 said:

If we lose to the Titans, we’d rather them beat the Browns because Browns and Ravens will beat each other later. Raiders have tiebreaker over Browns.

We really need to be Giants fans down the stretch, they have a couple key games against these teams.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

No we didn’t, we sniffed out the boot legs of Tannehill real well and limited Henry, though it’s hard to shut him down.

We did play the same Jekyll and Hyde with our defense but our special teams kicked butt.

I was referring to  henry still getting  over 100 yards with their backup  linemen 

I for one don’t give a rat’s behind about a wildcard spot. I want the division or nothing. Wildcard spots are nice but I am personally sick and tired of watching the other three losers sit atop the AFC South. The Colts are the only team that should be there, and if they aren’t that’s a problem with our team.

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

That’s very irresponsible of her to be traveling  in the middle of a pandemic. Now her BF has to suffer her Consequences.

I wouldn’t make that judgement honestly. We have no idea why she traveled, it could have been for a family emergency or for a medical reason, etc.  I don’t think we should jump to conclusions about somebody we don’t even know.

Just now, coming on strong said:

she put his career at risk , shame on her.

Quoting this too, my last comment applies

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I wouldn’t make that judgement honestly. We have no idea why she traveled, it could have been for a family emergency or for a medical reason, etc.  I don’t think we should jump to conclusions about somebody we don’t even know.

Yea def wouldn't  criticize  her. Things happen.  Hopefully  she has a swift recovery.

20 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

We might of been ok if no starters on offense missed. Kelly is a big one. Your talking bad snaps and Simmons is going to feast on Pinter. We could of afforded Buckner if Autry was back but losing both of them is bad. The people we are missing are way worse than the Titans.

12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I was referring to  henry still getting  over 100 yards with their backup  linemen 

Henry is like Barry Sanders, reverses direction fast and becomes like a freight train. Plus, when they were down by 10 points, we were playing against the pass more too.

Henry always gets his. If you sell out too much to the run, you experience gaping holes in pass defense like the Ravens did last game.

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yea def wouldn't  criticize  her. Things happen.  Hopefully  she has a swift recovery.

Several of my family members are essential workers or have to work to support themselves and those who rely upon them. My cousin is an essential worker and has to travel across states weekly for her job.

I know Covid is frustrating, but please keep in mind that not everybody has the ability to stop life and stay quarantined, and you shouldn’t judge people based on them contracting Covid. That’s sad and only leads to anger and fighting.

23 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

You forgot to mention we also don't have our RB1 in Mack, and our WR2 in Campbell.

8 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

If she traveled she should of stayed away until she knew she was negative. In a normal situation this doesn’t need to happen but the fact Taylor is playing football and these players need to be extra careful that is what should of happened.

If she traveled she should of stayed away until she knew she was negative. In a normal situation this doesn’t need to happen but the fact Taylor is playing football and these players need to be extra careful that is what should of happened.

I think you are oversimplifying things. It may not be as simple for her as “staying away.” Also, do you know how hard it is to get Covid tests if you aren’t symptomatic? 

Additionally, Taylor could have stopped her from coming back and seeing him for a two week period of time...but maybe he valued seeing his girlfriend more than one game of football...that’s his choice.

3 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

You forgot to mention we also don't have our RB1 in Mack, and our WR2 in Campbell.

I honestly keep forgetting that we have Mack on our team lol, it feels like he’s disappeared. I miss watching him play

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

I think you are oversimplifying things. It may not be as simple for her as “staying away.” Also, do you know how hard it is to get Covid tests if you aren’t symptomatic? 

Additionally, Taylor could have stopped her from coming back and seeing him for a two week period of time...but maybe he valued seeing his girlfriend more than one game of football...that’s his choice.

I honestly keep forgetting that we have Mack on our team lol, it feels like he’s disappeared. I miss watching him play

This is false. My aunt has had like 5 with no symptoms because of close contact. So that simply isn’t true.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hopefully Pinter got some good snaps in practice. But let’s not forget rivers didn’t practice Wed and was limited Friday. So Pinter has had little time to prepare. Maybe they play the guy on the PS with more experience.

If we win this game Reich should get coach of the year. 

Imagine  we make the superbowl  and rivers tests positive 

11 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yeah that's ridiculous.. no human can control sickness. That's what making this whole thing ridiculous... You can try your best but running from sickness hasn't worked since the beginning of time. Such a shame we really put people down during this time..

This is false. My aunt has had like 5 with no symptoms because of close contact. So that simply isn’t true.

That depends on where you are. I had close contact with someone and was unable to get a test for over a week. Also, his girlfriend likely didn’t know she was in close contact with someone who had it until after the fact.

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

nonsense.  

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yeah that's ridiculous.. no human can control sickness. That's what making this whole thing ridiculous... You can try your best but running from sickness hasn't worked since the beginning of time. Such a shame we really put people down during this time..

Thank you. People spewing vitriol at someone because they contracted a virus and now we may lose a stupid football game. I’ve seen both sides (if you want to call them sides) do this the last ~year, putting down people because of something they have little control over. It’s sad that instead of supporting those who catch Covid we blame them for being irresponsible and treat them poorly. At the risk of sounding like a 60s hippy, the hate in this country needs to stop.

I’ll step down from my soap box now lol

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Man self-righteousness sucks.

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Thank you. People spewing vitriol at someone because they contracted a virus and now we may lose a stupid football game. I’ve seen both sides (if you want to call them sides) do this the last ~year, putting down people because of something they have little control over. It’s sad that instead of supporting those who catch Covid we blame them for being irresponsible and treat them poorly. At the risk of sounding like a 60s hippy, the hate in this country needs to stop.

I’ll step down from my soap box now lol

If we lose we lose, but hopefully  she recovers.  Had a severe  case of covid myself.  Barely  survived. Temp was around 105 cough, body aches hallucinations  difficulty  breathing  and many other symptoms 

Archived