Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 Titans at Colts Final Injury Info

TLDR Version

Colts O - several gimpy, but zero ruled out. 

Colts D - missing 3 starters (Buckner/Autry/Oke), with Willis and Walker gimpy.

TN O - starting WR, LT (who was already a backup) are out. C and LG are gimpy. 

TN D - Clowney and Brown (leading tackler) are now IR since last game.

Bottom line - their losses and injuries on the OL might offset our DL losses. They are without 2 of their best front 7 from last game on D.

Colts 

Starters Out
DT Buckner - Covid
DE Autry - Covid
SAM/MIKE Okereke - Ankle

Starters Questionable
C Kelly - Neck
LG Nelson - Back/Ankle
WR Pascal - Knee/Foot
QB Rivers - Toe
SS Willis - Ribs/Shoulder
MIKE Walker - Ribs

Others not FP
S Odum - Knee

Titans (since last game)

Starters Out
ILB Brown - IR (leading team in Ts)
LT Sambraillo - IR (was already filling for Lewan)
WR Humpries - Concussion
Clowney - IR

Depth Out
CB Jackson - Knee
TE Pruitt - Knee

Starters Questionable
C Jones - Knee
LG Saffold - Ankle

Note - Titans just waived their P (Daniel), so not sure who willl be punting. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I'm predicting a shoot out. Henry is gonna have a field day with no Buckner, Autry, and Okerke.

Autry and Oke aren't the best vs the run, especially Oke. Buckner is really the only big loss vs Henry. Walker is better than Oke vs the run. AQM is probably as good or better vs the run than Autry. Not sure about Lewis as I've seen him miss some Ts.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Autry and Oke aren't the best vs the run, especially Oke. Buckner is really the only big loss vs Henry. Walker is better than Oke vs the run. AQM is probably as good or better vs the run than Autry. Not sure about Lewis as I've seen him miss some Ts.

That's still three starters we're missing from our front 7. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, CR91 said:

That's still three starters we're missing from our front 7. 

Just saying the losses don't really create a huge benefit for Henry. More of a benefit for Tannehill if anyone. And with their loss and gimpy guys on the OL, could be a wash.

In the NFL, we've had "The Ice Bowl" way back in '67. 

We've had "The Fog Bowl" with the Bears in '88.

Back in 2017, it was the "The Snow Bowl" between the Bills and Colts. 

The upcoming Colts/Titans tilt shall henceforth be known as "The Infirmary Bowl."

• Like 2
10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Just saying the losses don't really create a huge benefit for Henry. More of a benefit for Tannehill if anyone. And with their loss and gimpy guys on the OL, could be a wash.

If Turay is going to have his breakout game for this year , this one is ripe for him to show the skills off the edge because we will need that pass rush for sure. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jdubu said:

If Turay is going to have his breakout game for this year , this one is ripe for him to show the skills off the edge because we will need that pass rush for sure. 

While I do think they'll pass more than last game, and while I do want Turay to have a good game, the biggest thing for our front 4 is stopping the run. Turay likely won't be in on most of those snaps. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

This sucks, but let's remember, it was Hines on the edge runs that got most of our yards. I'm more concerned with losing Kelly.

4 hours ago, Hammer said:

I think we're screwed. :( 

Nah.

• Like 1

A podcast I am listening made a great point. The packers adjusted to Pittman and he had a breakout game against the titans. If they start treating Pittman with respect this could be a huge game for Hilton.  As long as Pinter is not bad.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

A podcast I am listening made a great point. The packers adjusted to Pittman and he had a breakout game against the titans. If they start treating Pittman with respect this could be a huge game for Hilton.  As long as Pinter is not bad.

25 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Pittman has been a reliable target.

The key though is actually targeting him

I don't think it really matters. Rivers has found the open guy regardless of adjustments by the D. He's thrown it to like 10 or more guys several games. I don't care who steps up, just need them to catch the ball when it's thrown their way. I think it could be a big game for MAC too. 

• Like 3

With their LB situation I think Hines could have a big game again. The unknown is whoever starts at center. Will there be messed up snaps. Kelly is good helping with pass protection assignments. So how much is not having him going to hurt. Especially with no practice time with Rivers. Maybe Rivers had a good walkthrough with him to practice snapping.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

With their LB situation I think Hines could have a big game again. The unknown is whoever starts at center. Will there be messed up snaps. Kelly is good helping with pass protection assignments. So how much is not having him going to hurt. Especially with no practice time with Rivers. Maybe Rivers had a good walkthrough with him to practice snapping.

Hines and Wilkins is still a good combo, I hope the absent of Kelly won't affect our O.Line that much. It may, that is probably our biggest loss in reality.

4 hours ago, Jdubu said:

Did Pinter play any center or guard last week, or any week this year? If so, how has he looked?

He did, but limited. Nothing you can really form of an opinion of. At least it wasn't bad, or we'd know that lol.