Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans WR Kenny Stills being released today.

Kenny Stills , the 28 yr old WR, is being released by the Texans today.  He will go through waivers 1st with the remaining 6.9M of his salary going to his new team.  If he clears waivers he can sign with anyone.  Should the Colts be interested?  He's a FA at the end of the season.  Thoughts?  I would think a contender who could use a veteran WR to bolster their team would be interested.  

Has he really done anything? I know lots were very high on his ceiling when in Miami but he hasn’t seemed to make his name a regular on any highlight shows at all unless I’ve missed it, which is entirely possible since I only follow this team through the forum and a little bleacher report and Kevin Bowen’s pod. 

3 hours ago, Jdubu said:

Has he really done anything? I know lots were very high on his ceiling when in Miami but he hasn’t seemed to make his name a regular on any highlight shows at all unless I’ve missed it, which is entirely possible since I only follow this team through the forum and a little bleacher report and Kevin Bowen’s pod. 

I think on the right team he could be a solid add to a WR corps.  Who knows how The Texans were being run this year.  It's been a mess there for a few years now.   I think in the right situation he could have an Ebron type of resurgence.  Ebron is doing it again with the Steelers.  I'm thinking a contender is going to sign him. 

Archived