Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chucky And Luck(Y)

Smonroe

Not sure if this has already been posted, or if this is the right forum. Mods, move it if you think it should be in General.

Luck will be on Gruden's QB Camp tonight (3/30) at 7pm on ESPN. He gives him a hard time for that pick against USC.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/56436/video-grudens-qb-camp-with-luck

Thanks for the heads up DVRd.

Anyone see the ticker on the ESPN side news that said Peyton dodging Eli? Anyone see what that was about?

Did the Giants and Broncos win their divisions last year? If so they might play each other in the regular season.

Did the Giants and Broncos win their divisions last year? If so they might play each other in the regular season.

That wouldn't matter. Broncos are in the AFC & the Giants are in the NFC.

What you just describe only applies to teams in the same conference in different divisions. Example: Colts came in last place, so did the Browns & Chiefs, thus we play them.

NFC vs. AFC divisions rotates every 4 years. Broncos don't play the Giants this year. The Broncos have the NFC South on their rotation this year (Saints, Bucs, Panthers, Falcons)l

Probably why he is still in the FFCA and not having a job in the NFL.

Yep. He's a good football mind and knows how to run a good offense, but reports are that his attitude wasn't the best (people have claimed he always wanted attention and was a me-first type of guy, which is something you don't want from a head coach), and his offensive playcalling is ridiculously verbose

Yep. He's a good football mind and knows how to run a good offense, but reports are that his attitude wasn't the best (people have claimed he always wanted attention and was a me-first type of guy, which is something you don't want from a head coach), and his offensive playcalling is ridiculously verbose

Yeah and I bet with all that screaming at players that they just lost interest in playing for him. Also I imagine if he kept going like that he would have a heart attack.

I hope Pagano and Andrew could have the kind of relationship that Ryan and Smith have. Both scenarios are eerily similar. Both defensive coaches, rebuilding teams, QBs are high draft picks...

That would be funny. The current Falcons remind me of the old Colts. Turner = Edge, Ryan = Manning, White/Jones = Harrison/Wayne, lots of regular season success, but come up short in the playoffs, intelligent and hard working QBs...looking at it that way, we would hope the new Colts turn out like the current Falcons who are similar to the old Colts

Agree even more that he knew he messed up and threw the venus when 1 was open .Takes a great man to take criticism the way he does very mature.

He knew it at the time. The video shows him holding his hands to his head. What was even more impressive is how he rallied his team to come back after that mistake, to win in 3OT.

He can laugh at himself, and I bet he would like the world to know that he is far from perfect.

He knew it at the time. The video shows him holding his hands to his head. What was even more impressive is how he rallied his team to come back after that mistake, to win in 3OT.

He can laugh at himself, and I bet he would like the world to know that he is far from perfect.

I'm sure he would, he's always saying he wants to improve stuff. You saw Gruden ask if he thought he was accurate - his answer? "I think it can be improved"

Gruden asked him about the comparisons to Peyton... Luck said "It's and honor, Yet it gets old, because I have not done a thing in the football world" "So you just don't buy into it"....

Gruden asked him about the comparisons to Peyton... Luck said "It's and honor, Yet it gets old, because I have not done a thing in the football world" "So you just don't buy into it"....

I think it is a good thing that fans get to know and understand Luck. He has his head attached on correctly, and is mature beyond his years.

He doesn't have a large ego.