Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lamar Jackson tests positive for covid

I guess I shouldn’t complain about Buckner lol. This is getting close to games being cancelled and that 8th playoff team being added.  Ravens will have no Jackson, no Dobbins, and no ingrahm plus who knows who else if they play this game.

Your right I bet it gets played by Tuesday. Hope that staffer gets fired.

Watchinf the colts instagrams today a few of them are spending thanksgiving together.  

20 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Here’s the deal - the Ravens had 2 consecutive Thursday night games, now a good likelihood one moves to Monday/Tuesday and another to next Sunday or something like that.

That makes perfect sense. I bet that happens. They are going to be so short handed but that is how it is. Saw a tweet that the nfl only delays a game if there are medical reasons. They will not delay otherwise with the extended practice squads. Actually works out well to do that. Gives them a chance to work through cases.

• Like 1

I don’t think the Ravens should be given a mulligan even if they cannot use their facility till Monday. They have to be made to play the game so that the Steelers’ schedule is not messed up again (already had it done by Titans).

Tuesday night game for Ravens-Steelers and Sunday game for Ravens who were going to be play short week game vs Cowboys anyways while Steelers game vs Washington the following week should be an earlier MNF game like the Chiefs-Bills game.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I don’t think the Ravens should be given a mulligan even if they cannot use their facility till Monday. They have to be made to play the game so that the Steelers’ schedule is not messed up again (already had it done by Titans).

Tuesday night game for Ravens-Steelers and Sunday game for Ravens who were going to be play short week game vs Cowboys anyways while Steelers game vs Washington the following week should be an earlier MNF game like the Chiefs-Bills game.

It also wasnt the NFL that said they could not, the Ravens closed it. I think Harbaugh has said, if the NFL wants them to play Sunday, they will play Sunday

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

So the Ravens get the cowboys game moved to Monday while the Steelers did nothing wrong and have to play Sunday. That does not seem right.

Absolutely agree!!! Steelers must be livid. Plus Steelers have to play Redskins with 10 days off.

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Absolutely agree!!! Steelers must be livid. Plus Steelers have to play Redskins with 10 days off.

This has to be a ratings thing. They think ravens cowboys will get better ratings. I am not so sure about that after that performance by the cowboys yesterday.