Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy Thanksgiving Colts Family


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@NFLfan @AWalkerColts @Nadine @Defjamz26 @Moosejawcolt   Happy Thanksgiving to you all even ones not tagged

Missing my mom a lot today but thankful for anyone and everyone who takes a moment to be kind

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in here, lets bring the division back where it belongs which is INDY!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

We were very excited when poodle cam won the non sporting group.  Big standard poodle fans in my house

Happy Dog Show GIF by American Kennel Club

I laughed cause the commentator said the poodle was named Kam. He went on to say the dog was named after Seattle Seahawks Kam Chancellor the greatest Seahawk of all time. 

 

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

No I don't think so

Boo lol. I love watching the dogs on that show. I just hate how biased the judges are every year towards the same types of dogs. Mostly the poodles. Poodles are intelligent, but I'm not a fan of them. I like the bigger dogs like Labs, Goldens, Huskies, German Shepherds, and I do like Beagles a lot (that's my favorite smaller dog). Seems they always go with the poodles and the more "unique and uncommon" dogs though. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Boo lol. I love watching the dogs on that show. I just hate how biased the judges are every year towards the same types of dogs. Mostly the poodles. Poodles are intelligent, but I'm not a fan of them. I like the bigger dogs like Labs, Goldens, Huskies, German Shepherds, and I do like Beagles a lot (that's my favorite smaller dog). Seems they always go with the poodles and the more "unique and uncommon" dogs though. 

Because poodles actually are the best :)

poodle backflips GIF

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If that's real, that's pretty awesome! :thmup:

Poodles are very springy. Taught my daughters poodle to jump through a hoop in about 5 minutes. I could hold it very high and she would sail through it.

 

Although, at times, she would stand on her hind legs and put her paw on the hoop in an attempt to lower it.  LOL. CHEATER!

 

She was a smart and funny girl.  For sure not show quality because of her naughtiness.  Downside of smart dogs is they are VERY GOOD at being sneaky

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nadine said:

Poodles are very springy. Taught my daughters poodle to jump through a hoop in about 5 minutes. I could hold it very high and she would sail through it.

 

Although, at times, she would stand on her hind legs and put her paw on the hoop in an attempt to lower it.  LOL. CHEATER!

 

She was a smart and funny girl.  For sure not show quality because of her naughtiness.  Downside of smart dogs is they are VERY GOOD at being sneaky

That's pretty awesome! Didn't realize poodles were so fun to have!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That's pretty awesome! Didn't realize poodles were so fun to have!

She had a deep distrust of lighted nativity scenes.  (Mini glow in the dark people were not to be trusted)

Same thing with little dogs in clothes

 

Gave all of that a big wide berth!

 

I miss her.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Pit Bulls are popular here in TX and I don't understand why 

 

They are so ugly 

If by ugly you mean ADORABLE!

 

Put Bulls are among the most loving and loyal of dogs.  That's why it's easy for people to abuse their trust and turn them into violent dogs.

 

They are very strong, Very protective they must be raised with love

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Poodles are cute and really great dogs. They are smart.

My granddog poodle was the only dog I ever met who loved fireworks. 

First 4th we had her we were concerned that it would stress her out, like it does normal dogs

It didn't though......she was a big fan

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nadine said:

If by ugly you mean ADORABLE!

 

Put Bulls are among the most loving and loyal of dogs.  That's why it's easy for people to abuse their trust and turn them into violent dogs.

 

They are very strong, Very protective they must be raised with love

I like big fluffy dogs and 1 small lol

 

My faves besides Goldens are

 

Australian Shepherd 

Border Collie

Bernese Mountain 

Rough Collie

Golden Doodle 

Corgi

 

And these guys...

 

 

dog staring GIF

 

Newfoundland 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I like big fluffy dogs and 1 small lol

 

My faves besides Goldens are

 

Australian Shepherd 

Border Collie

Bernese Mountain 

Rough Collie

Golden Doodle 

Corgi

 

And these guys...

 

 

dog staring GIF

 

Newfoundland 

We call that BIG DOG little dog and you are right.......it IS AWESOME

I particularly like a German Shepard with a Shih Tzu

 

Love all those dogs but I would never have a border collie or Australian shepherd.  They need way too much exercise and intellectual stimulation than I could eve give them.

 

I grew up with goldens.  They are the most peaceful of dogs.  So good with kids and cats and just generally being part of a household and following the rules.

 

my poodle never stopped seeing my cats as super fun toys

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If I get a dog I want this guy heart of television dog GIF by Hallmark Channel- lmao . He is big, protective, and cuddly lmao 

 

I love English Bulldogs! That is my buddy there. :heart:

 

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

I like big fluffy dogs and 1 small lol

 

My faves besides Goldens are

 

Australian Shepherd 

Border Collie

Bernese Mountain 

Rough Collie

Golden Doodle 

Corgi

 

And these guys...

 

 

dog staring GIF

 

Newfoundland 

 

I like a lot of the dogs you mentioned. You don't like huskies??! :)

 

Siberian-Husky-4-645mk062811.jpg

 

I like almost all dogs except the small, loud ones. Goldens, Labradors, Huskies and English Bulldogs are my favorites. I also like Portuguese Water Dogs.

 

y-2.jpg?impolicy=Medium_Resize&w=1200&h=

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...