Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

ARod.... hey, we tolerated constant nonsense from Patriot trolls before their team began its descent back into the toilets.

 

You sound like a good dude.... and GB is a respectable organization.... you’re more than welcome. :hat:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

One condition: if our teams meet again in February and the Pack wins, YOU ARE BANNED! :P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

Absolutely. We love having fans from other teams around, gives us a bit better perspective on things. Except for Patriots fan, we don’t like them. :default_20smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 


You probably already know that Rodgers talks to Pat McAfee every week. He’s funny and candid.  
 

This is them talking about the Colts Pack game, as well as a bunch of other things. 
 

The big reveal was that Aaron hardly throws in the off season.  

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smonroe said:


You probably already know that Rodgers talks to Pat McAfee every week. He’s funny and candid.  
 

This is them talking about the Colts Pack game, as well as a bunch of other things. 
 

The big reveal was that Aaron hardly throws in the off season.  

 

 

 

 

I haven’t watched it. Does Rodgers seem upset about the loss?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

You’ve been in this forum for years. I don’t see why not. Plus I personally have a ton a respect for Aaron and the Packers family now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I haven’t watched it. Does Rodgers seem upset about the loss?


He’s stoic and mature.  Not down on anyone.  He mentioned the short talk he had with Leonard.  I didn’t know he stirred that pot on the McAfee show.  
 

If you go to Pats YouTube channel they break up the video in short sections.  Rodgers is a cool dude.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

Yeah, stick around we will convert you over to the good guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I haven’t watched it. Does Rodgers seem upset about the loss?

 

He's pretty level-headed.  Sounded like he was pretty upset on the way home but has gotten over it.  Explained why he had D. Adams run the route he did on 3rd down late in the game.... he remembers pretty much every play it seems like, it was pretty impressive.  

 

He said he talked with Marquez VS after the game and let him know things happen, that if he didn't make the big catch on 3rd down on their last drive or the PI he drew at the end of the 1st half that the Packers wouldn't have been in overtime to begin with.  Also said he looks at MVS' production over his first 3 seasons and that he's one of the most-productive receivers in recent GB history as a deep ball threat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CurBeatElite said:

 

He's pretty level-headed.  Sounded like he was pretty upset on the way home but has gotten over it.  Explained why he had D. Adams run the route he did on 3rd down late in the game.... he remembers pretty much every play it seems like, it was pretty impressive.  

 

He said he talked with Marquez VS after the game and let him know things happen, that if he didn't make the big catch on 3rd down on their last drive or the PI he drew at the end of the 1st half that the Packers wouldn't have been in overtime to begin with.  Also said he looks at MVS' production over his first 3 seasons and that he's one of the most-productive receivers in recent GB history as a deep ball threat.

Honestly we didn’t deserve to win this game with how poor the officiating was. You guys were screwed on those holding calls. You guys deserved it more than us. I hate winning games due to bad officiating. We have had those wins in the past but we have been on the other side of those games as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

You aren't even the only NFC North fan here @NFLfan is a vikings fan. And if you follow baseball we have a lively discussion normally in the Other Sports section. Cubs, Cards, Reds, Mets, fan I know for sure and i think there are a couple otheres

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

You aren't even the only NFC North fan here @NFLfan is a vikings fan. And if you follow baseball we have a lively discussion normally in the Other Sports section. Cubs, Cards, Reds, Mets, fan I know for sure and i think there are a couple otheres

 

We used to have fans of several teams here. It was fun. I am one of the few who is still here. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

We used to have fans of several teams here. It was fun. I am one of the few who is still here. 

How are you liking JJ? Second best AVG in the NFL, and top 10 in yards. Just wait for him to develop a bit more... I'm really jealous. 

 

Helping with the Diggs loss?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

How are you liking JJ? Second best AVG in the NFL, and top 10 in yards. Just wait for him to develop a bit more... I'm really jealous. 

 

Helping with the Diggs loss?

 

He is looking great! We are very happy with him. You and @danlhart87 were right about him. Well before the draft, Dan actually predicted that the Vikes would draft him. 

 

Hopefully the Vikes don't let him go the way they let go of Diggs and Harvin. I was a huge fan of Diggs (not Harvin).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

He is looking great! We are very happy with him. You and @danlhart87 were right about him. Well before the draft, Dan actually predicted that the Vikes would draft him. 

 

Hopefully the Vikes don't let him go the way they let go of Diggs and Harvin. I was a huge fan of Diggs (not Harvin).

A combo of JJ/Diggs would have been an embarrassment of riches. 

 

JJ, for being only 21, is absolutely killing it. Lot's of good WRs in this year's class, but he and Claypool are showing to be the cream of the crop. Hoping Campbell can get some love from the health gods and be more like JJ, and Pittman can be Claypool like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Of course. You're a good dude. You don't mouth off and make good posts. Stay around, my dude.

We can’t mouth off to a team that owns us anyway lol. You beat us up here and down there. Still the Colts are a fun team to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 9:07 AM, Arodgers12 said:

Is it ok if I stick around and talk football from time to time? I hope it wouldn’t be annoying to have a cheesehead here talking football. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. 

It's great to get an outside perspective. Thanks for joining the Colts community. Good luck to your Packers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 1:06 AM, GoColts8818 said:

Fans of all teams are welcomed here.  Trust me we’ve coexisted with a small Pats army for years.

 

Please don't ever remind me of that again.... :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Trade a 1st for Wentz ? Are you mad? The Eagles at this point will take whatever they can for Wentz to unload his cap. Why would we deal a first? 
    • Does teams that play outside most of the time, have a better chance of winning a SuperBowl?   I know it's nothing new, but looking at the past winners, only a few Dome/indoor teams have won the big one. Latest indoor team to win was the Saints in 2009, and before that, the Colts in 2006.    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions   So my question is, do you think it really matters or have any significant part to say for a teams chances of winning i January, that they play most of their games indoor?   Sometimes it looks like, that indoor teams do worse in January compared to outdoor teams, that are used to play outside and that they just have easier to win in the elements.    
    • You got me. Can i come back guys? It’s freakin COLD up here at my Uncle’s place!  
    • “We”, as a collective, must feel pretty good overall about the future of this team if we waste this many posts on a subject that, lets face it, has no real bearing on the future of this team.  Not in any primary, or secondary role in my mind.     But, alas, here goes. I’ve always thought the “love” cane from him coming in when our heads were still spinning from Luck.  JB did have some success early, and he always said and did the right thing, whatever was asked..... and more.  How bout the end zone celebrations with the D?   After the injury around the Pitt game, he never looked quite the same.  Sure, the production didnt meet expectations, but he gave all and never conplained.     He has all you want as a leader.  He just hasnt had that “light switch” turn on that i think he has in him.  I think, in the right system, with the right team, he could be productive.  He just needs to find some confidence and accuracy.    I like the kid...... still.  He’s been a great “Colt” role model.  Love to see him get a chance and succeed somewhere.   That said, anyone else notice how all of a sudden it seems MOST of the league has young, exciting, promising QBs?   Seriously.... ALOT of teams.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...