Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers fan watching the game

3 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I thought this was hilarious.

I’ve always liked the Packers. Then again, I’m sure some of you have had to deal with some obnoxious cheeseheads. 

Thanks for posting this.  It was really funny.

The look of disbelief at the 6:30 mark when he says "MVS fumbled the * ball !!!"

On 11/25/2020 at 7:24 AM, coltsfeva said:

I thought this was hilarious.

I’ve always liked the Packers. Then again, I’m sure some of you have had to deal with some obnoxious cheeseheads. 

He sounds like most NFL fans. Some of my friends and I have been doing Zoom meetings on Sundays this year. Some of us live in different cities now and we are fans of different teams. We watch the RedZone and our other local games during the first and second windows. It has been a blast! 

That said, I am glad we don't send our feed to social media. :D 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just couldn't do it....I mean, I respect his career and talent...but I just couldn't....... its like inviting Satan to the church fish fry, putting him in a suit and tie doesn't make him a better person, he is still the devil after all lol 
    • Anybody know the name of the song at the end? diggin the drum riffs
    • This.   Reich is a good play-caller. He's certainly not perfect and, if I could cite only one reason that the Colts lost to the Bills, it would be the play that he called when he went for it on fourth down. I agree with the decision to go for it, but the actual play-call was garbage imo.   With that being said, he's also called some great games, and some made some great calls in the clutch. No-one is perfect and he certainly seems aware of his own shortcomings. That's half the battle.   I hope Reich continues to call the plays, and continues to grow as a play-caller.
    • He's definitely not a top 5 cornerback at all..   Alexander, Ramsey, White, Howard, Humphrey, and tons of others have been way better than him this year
    • Right. Reich talked about it in the offseason...that explosive plays were a missing ingredient. Whether he practiced what he preached is a different story (and of course there’s context that goes into that...like who their QB was). I am just saying that he has indicated that he wants to be more than a methodical clock control offense. And I think Reich will look to do that...when they have the QB in place.   DVOA definitely has the Colts defense rated ahead of the offense. The Colts  overall defense was #7 and the overall offense was #12. More specific to passing, the Colts passing offense was #16 and the Colts passing defense was #8.   The defensive ratings are likely skewed by the first half of the season...but the offense had the easiest schedule of any team...and still managed to be middle of the pack in passing offense (according to DVOA).    Yes there’s room for improvement on defense...but it’s tough to expect better than a top 7 unit. An edge rusher will help with the pressure rates...but they have showed they can make big plays and create takeaways. I would say the defense is pretty damn close to being a viable SB winning defense (especially when teams like KC, GB and BUF are currently playing to go to the SB).   So the priority should be the passing offense. It’s the necessity to this team getting to the next level...which is a SB. Otherwise, they would have to buck a trend that only historically elite defenses have been able to do.   And to improve the offense...they need a franchise QB and additional weapons. 
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 3,952

Moderators
    • Crunked

Crunked 115

• HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan 489

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 407

• CyberTwin

CyberTwin 0