Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Titans Game Schedule For Both Teams

Indy's Games:   HOU     LV         HOU     PITT     JAGS 

Titan Games:    CLE       JAGS     DET       GB       HOU

Tennessee has the easier schedule it's plain to see with only Green Bay as a worthy opponent but time will tell. 

43 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Tennessee has the easier schedule it's plain to see with only Green Bay as a worthy opponent but time will tell. 

I wouldnt count out the Browns. They aren’t the Browns of years past. 

and even if they did beat the Browns, that helps us anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, King Colt said:

The browns have a great defense while the Titans have a far below average defense. Browns have a top 5 offensive line and running game .  The browns are a better team . Titans only have a slight advantage at QB.

6 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

The browns have a great defense while the Titans have a far below average defense. Browns have a top 5 offensive line and running game .  The browns are a better team . Titans only have a slight advantage at QB.

I think the Titans are the better team.  

The Colts certainly have the tougher schedule going forward.   Makes this weeks game very important. 

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I think the Titans are the better team.  

The Colts certainly have the tougher schedule going forward.   Makes this weeks game very important. 

Titans are more balanced on offense but that defense is hot garbage .   I think the browns will get huge rushing numbers on them .  

Considering that Tennessee has a play for the last five games on the road does make a difference. Even though there are little or no fans in the stadium traveling does take a toll on a team. This Sunday Is a big test for seeing how the rest of the season will play out 

Those two Houston games aren't looking like the cake walk they were earlier in the season anymore... They are rounding out a bit into a team that when they are playing well on all cylinders, could take out some of the upper teams.

Beating TEN this weekend would be huge to have the head to head tiebreaker over them. If we lose, I think we probably need at least 4 / 5 of the remaining games to have a chance at outright winning the division without needing to count division games or common opponents.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Those two Houston games aren't looking like the cake walk they were earlier in the season anymore... They are rounding out a bit into a team that when they are playing well on all cylinders, could take out some of the upper teams.

Beating TEN this weekend would be huge to have the head to head tiebreaker over them. If we lose, I think we probably need at least 4 / 5 of the remaining games to have a chance at outright winning the division without needing to count division games or common opponents.

We may split with them so winning Sunday looms large.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:43 PM, King Colt said:

So what you dont feel like telling us where the Jags reside?

:sarcasm:

On 11/24/2020 at 2:43 PM, King Colt said:

I see 5 difficult  games for the colts houston Steelers  and raiders  can all put up points and we lost to jags earlier

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I see 5 difficult  games for the colts houston Steelers  and raiders  can all put up points and we lost to jags earlier

Jags lmao .That was a fluke. We will be fine. If we win Sunday you can put a fork in Tennessee, they aren't beating GB and they still have to play Houston again and the Browns which won't be easy.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags lmao .That was a fluke. We will be fine. If we win Sunday you can put a fork in Tennessee, they aren't beating GB and they still have to play Houston again and the Browns which won't be easy.

They can beat green bay.  Henry will probably go  for 200 that game. Only way packers beat titans  is if they get up  big early and they don't  run Henry.  Packers are highly weak to the run

Titans definitely have the easier schedule. Cleveland has a great running game, OL, and defense, but Mayfield is below average and OBJ is gone. Jax and Detroit are flaming garbage, the Texans are bad but Watson can win games by himself. GB should present a challenge to Tenn. Regardless of our game this week, I see Tenn only losing to GB unless they fall asleep against Cleveland or Houston.

On the other hand, while we do get to stomp the Jags for a late Christmas present, you can never count out the Texans with Watson under center like I said. LV is a dangerous team, especially when Carr is on top of his game. Pitt is just a loss IMO, I just don't see us beating them at Ketchup Field. I would predict at least one loss, maybe two if we don't play well against LV or the Houston Watsons.