Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The biggest glaring weakness going forward

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On defense, we still don’t have much of a pass rush.   This is going to hurt us once we get to the post season.   On offense, we still don’t have much sizzle, much speed.   The loss of Mack

Really?   Isn’t Pittsburgh’s offense better than ours?    Isn’t their defense better than ours?  Certainly not much worse depending on the metric you use.   I would say the only area where w

I'm not impressed at all by the Steelers. I can see the Ravens beating them. 

Just a comment on the Steelers. They are well coached; they have a stellar D; and they have Big Ben, who remains a difference maker. They can be beaten, but it will take a near perfect game from

whoever does the job. Can the Colts play with them? Yup. Can they beat them? Maybe. Will they? Everyone will have to be healthy. Everyone. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

True.

I think the biggest glaring weakness moving forward is the 3rd down conversion rate.  As good as the defense is, they will not be able to carry the offense if the offense cannot sustain more drives and sustain them more consistently.

Great point.. 28th in the league on 3rd Down. Yikes!

• Like 1

Touchdown producing pass catcher that can win 50 50 balls in the red zone.

You gotta have someone who can make a contested play.

Maybe Pitt can be that guy.  We need the 2018 Ebron.

I don’t think we should draft high here again.

we have a bad FA vet receiver track record, but throw some money at a WR.  Break the bank if you think you have a shot.  Allen Robinson will surely want to leave Chi.

maybd Allen will want to hook up with PR again with a contender.  This would cost a mint.  He probably likes the QB situation where he’s at.  Be interesting to see chargers plan.  Invest in Allen?  Go younger?

10 minutes ago, Nickster said:

we have a bad FA vet receiver track record, but throw some money at a WR.  Break the bank if you think you have a shot.  Allen Robinson will surely want to leave Chi.

maybd Allen will want to hook up with PR again with a contender.  This would cost a mint.  He probably likes the QB situation where he’s at.  Be interesting to see chargers plan.  Invest in Allen?  Go younger?

I think Pittman is going to be really good, he and Rivers are starting to click.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Nickster said:

The Chargers gave Keenan Allen a 4 year contract extension in September.

1 hour ago, Nickster said:

Allen Robinson or Chris Godwin, let us not forget about him.

35 minutes ago, krunk said:

The running game is a glaring weakness but some of those runs from Taylor really excite me on what is possible heading into this next stretch of games. Hines is picking things up too!

Taylor coming into his own is perhaps the single biggest thing that could happen to this team.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Taylor coming into his own is perhaps the single biggest thing that could happen to this team.

Most definitely! We will score even more points and the offense will be more dynamic

• Like 1